||200 Series,SS400-SS490,300 Series,400 Series
|Product Name : stainless steel sheet price 904l|
|Standard ||ASTM A240,GB/T3280-2007,JIS4304-2005,ASTM A167,EN10088-2-2005,etc|
|Technique ||Cold Rolled, Cold Drawn, Hot Rolled|
|Thickness||0.3mm-120mm or as your requirement|
|Width ||1000mm-2500mm or as your requirement|
|Length ||1000mm-6000mm or as your requirement|
|Surface Treatment||No.1,2B,No.4,BA,2B,hairline,8k or as your needs|
|Packing|| 1. Export sea worthy package + water proof paper + wooden pallet 2. Max Loading 26.5mt for each 20Gp container 3. Safe loading and fixing Professional Teams 4. Professional shipping line|
|Delivery ||Within 15days after received 30%T/T of deposit or L/C or according to the order quantity or upon negotiation |
|Price Item ||T/T,30%payment in advance,70%T/T after the copy of B/L or L/c at sight|
|Application||Stainless Steel Sheets are widely used in below fields:|
|1: Construction field, shipping building industry|
|2: Petroleum and Chemical Industries|
|3: Food and Mechanical Industries|
|Quality control||Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment|
|Export ||USA ,Southeast Asia, Mid East, Africa, Eastern Asia, Western Europe and So on. |
Stainless Steel sheet Chemical Composition
| Grade||STS304||STS 316||STS430||STS201|
| Elong(10%)||Above 40||30MIN||Above 22||50-60|
| Hardness||≤200HV||≤200HV||Below 200||HRB100,HV 230|
4.Hot rolled stainless steel plate
Thickness : 3.0mm-120mm
Width : 1219mm/1500mm/1800mm/2000mm
Length : 2000mm/2438mm/4000mm/6000mm or cutting randomly
Model size : 3.0mm-120mm(TK)*1219mm(W)*2438mm(L)
Surface : No.1
5.Characteristics and application
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.
Polished with abrasive belt of git#100-#200, have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building, electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria,but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators,door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror,kitchen apparatus,ornament etc.
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
5.Payment : Usually 30% of the amount by T/T as deposit , and the balance money shall be paid by T/T after got the faxed B/L.Or L/C at sight .
6. Package: Kraft paper+Hard board+metal/wooden pallet+metal strip; or based on the customer requirement.
7. USE: construction.machinebuilding,container manufacturing,shipbuilding,bridges and so on.
The operating philosophy of our company : high quality and best service and competitive price and prompt delivery .We sincerely welcome the old and new customers to inquiry the price . any questions and needs you have , pls don't hesitate to contact us anytime .
- Q:What stainless steel can be used instead of galvanized sheet?
- Zinc plating is mainly for beauty and no rust;Stainless steel is the primary quality of stainless steel;If both really replace the 201 can be, mainly considering the price of stainless steel;Galvanized plate with stainless steel to replace my feeling is not very ideal, costs a lot, propose instead of using cold board.Galvanized steel sheet is to prevent the corrosion of steel plate surface and prolong its service life, and the surface of steel plate is coated with a layer of metal zinc. This kind of zinc coated steel plate is called galvanized sheet.
- Q:What type of stainless steel plate made by imported vibrating disk?
- The company has a professional design, development, production, customer service and other functions, can you demand, we provide solutions at the same time, and to achieve rapid delivery, to ensure product quality on the basis of our commitment: each vibration plate from manufacturing to the factory, all in strict accordance with the company's quality assurance system, quality and to complete the process standard, allow customers ease of use
- Q:How about stainless steel grades?
- According to the composition can be divided into Cr (400 Series), Cr Ni system (300 Series), Cr Mn Ni (200 Series) and the precipitation hardening systems (Series 600). 200 series - chromium nickel manganese austenitic stainless steel 300 series - chromium nickel austenitic stainless steel 301 - ductility, used for molding products. It can also be hardened rapidly by mechanical processing. Good weldability. The abrasion resistance and fatigue strength are better than 304 stainless steel. 302 - 304 with corrosion resistance, due to the relatively high carbon intensity. 303 - by adding a small amount of sulfur and phosphorus, it is easier to cut than 304.
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel plate kitchen?
- Popularly speaking, stainless steel is not easy to rust steel, in fact, part of stainless steel, both rust resistance, but also acid resistance (corrosion resistance). Stainless steel stainless steel and corrosion resistance is on the surface of chromium rich oxide film (film) formation. The rust resistance is relative to that of corrosion resistance. The test shows that the steel in the atmosphere, water and other medium and weak acid oxidizing medium, the corrosion resistance increased with the increase of water content of chromium in steel, when the chromium content reaches a certain percentage, the steel corrosion resistance mutation from rust to rust, corrosion and corrosion resistance to never. There are many classifications of stainless steels.
- Q:How can I classify stainless steel plates?
- The stainless steel plate is classified according to the mode of production: it can be divided into hot rolled steel plate (steel plate heated by reheating furnace) and cold-rolled steel plate (steel plate produced by cold rolling process).
- Q:How do you put the mirror panel on the stainless steel panel?
- Stainless steel passivation treatment (passivation, of, stainless, steel)Our company specializes in stainless steel surface treatment, providing all types of stainless steel pickling and passivation processing business.The company adopts advanced passivation process and self matching passivation reagent, according to your passivation requirements for the preparation of products, targeted, fully guarantee your passivation process all the requirements.We can not only become your processing partner, but also willing to become a partner with you.
- Q:What's the difference between 304 stainless steel and 314?
- 304 stainless steel is a universal stainless steel material: 314 stainless steel; high temperature oxidation resistance and strong mechanical properties; high heat resistant stainless steel, and 314 austenitic stainless steel, high temperature oxidation resistance and creep resistance. 314 stainless steel used in furnace tube difference
- Q:What do stainless steel 304 industrial surfaces refer to?
- The industrial surface is the ordinary pickling surface, which is treated by the last pickling process. It's the white surface we usually see. The bright surface that we see in our lives is a surface that has been further polished or annealed.
- Q:What is called anti fingerprint stainless steel sheet?
- Is the surface sealing oil slightly. After sealing the oil, the surface is covered with a thin layer of ink, and the fingerprints are not easy to stick on. So also called anti fingerprint stainless steel.
- Q:Stainless steel plate glued to tiles, what glue?
- Depending on the size of the material and the number of adhesive areas, you can choose a different glue, the same function of glue, you should compare the quality and price of glue. Before you recommend what glue to use, you should first identify the following questions to choose the right glue.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range