Specifications about stainless steel sheet
China supplier 3mm thickness ba finished stainless steel sheet price 309
0.3-100mm or as customer’s requirement
500-3000mm or as customer’s requirement
1000-6000mm or as customer’s requirement
No.1 / No.4 / BA / 2B/HL/mirror/polished/brushed(bright annealed,
surface not oxidati and brighter)
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well ,
strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
Attention: the specifications can be customized .
Product ShowStainless Steel Sheet Price Per Ton Per kg
Packaging & ShippingStainless Steel Sheet Price Per Ton Per kg
SurfaceStainless Steel Sheet Price Per Ton Per kg
The surface finished by heat treatment and
pickling or processes corresponding there to
after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat
treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment
and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Food industry, Construction
material, Kitchen utensils.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to
No.120 abravise specifiled in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to
No.180 abravise specifiled in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction,
Those finished polishing so as to continuous
polishing steaks by using abravise of suitable
Those processed with bright treatment
after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment,
Shinning like a mirror.
- Q:What does "80 wire" stainless steel plate mean? How much more expensive than the average stainless steel plate?
- It's 0.08mm stainless steel!! It's so thin. It's expensive. A kilo is at least 10 yuan!!
- Q:What is stainless steel AB board, please?
- The BA board is not used for drawing purposes, if it is drawing, put fine timber to petty use is wasted.
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel plate kitchen?
- According to the organizational structure of classification at room temperature, a martensitic, Austenitic, Ferritic and duplex stainless steel; according to the classification of the main chemical components, basically can be divided into chromium and chromium nickel stainless steel two systems; by use of minute nitric acid resistant stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel corrosion resistance to sulfuric acid and so on, according to the corrosion resistance the type can be divided into stainless steel pitting corrosion, stress corrosion resistant stainless steel, intergranular corrosion resistant stainless steel etc.;
- Q:How thick is 10gauge in stainless steel plate?
- To understand the word "guage", is to understand the 202304201 steel, or the same number of sandpaper. Such as steel No. 304, sandpaper 360.
- Q:What is the function of a stainless steel plate at the top of the steel chimney?
- 316 and 317 stainless steel (see below the performance of 317 stainless steel) is a stainless steel containing molybdenum. The molybdenum content in 317 stainless steel with 316 stainless steel. Due to a little of molybdenum in steel, the steel overall performance is better than 310 and 304 stainless steel, high temperature, when the concentration of sulfuric acid is less than 15% and more than 85%, 316 stainless steel has been widely used. 316 stainless steel also has good chloride corrosion resistance, so it is often used in marine environments.
- Q:What does stainless steel plate mean?
- The corrosion resistance of stainless steel mainly depends on its alloy composition (chromium, nickel, titanium, silicon, aluminum, manganese, etc.) and the internal structure of the alloy, and the main role is chromium. Chromium has high chemical stability, can form a passive film on the steel surface, so that the metal is isolated from the outside, protect the steel plate from oxidation and increase the corrosion resistance of the steel plate. When the passive film is destroyed, the corrosion resistance will decrease.
- Q:What specifications do stainless steel plates have?
- General door with 304 doors or rust does not look good they will call you to change at a loss if you can go ah edge thickness wall door frame to plate factory they can count you can also tell them such as simple frame or Rome head of the door is generally
- Q:Who knows the production process of stainless steel plate?
- Sanitary conditions are important for many industries, such as food processing, catering, brewing and chemical processes. In these applications, the surface must be cleaned daily and chemical cleaning agents are often used.Stainless steel is the best material in this area, in public places, the surface of the stainless steel is often scribbles, but an important characteristic is it can be washed off, this is a remarkable characteristic of stainless steel is better than aluminum. The surface of aluminum tends to leave traces that are often difficult to remove. When cleaning the stainless steel surface, it should be cleaned along the lines of stainless steel, because some of the surface finishing lines are unidirectional.Stainless steel most suitable for hospital or other health conditions of critical field, such as: food processing, food, brewing and chemical industry, this is not only because it is easy to clean every day, sometimes the use of chemical cleaning agents, but also because it is not easy to breed bacteria. Tests show that stainless steel has the same properties in this field as glass and ceramics.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in 304 stainless steel?
- This doesn't mean it is not qualified, because the most commonly used stainless steel decorative tube plate is Austenitic 304 material is generally non-magnetic or weakly magnetic, but fluctuations in chemical composition caused by smelting or processing of different magnetic properties may also appear, so it can not be considered to be counterfeit or substandard.
- Q:What does "stainless steel plate" 6.0*1500c mean?
- 1. PTFE/Pb mixture, 0.01-0.03mm, an abrasion resistant material that, during operation, forms a transfer film to protect the grinding shaft.2. copper powder layer, 0.20-0.35mm, to improve the bonding strength of PTFE/Pb and copper plate layer, has good bearing capacity and wear resistance. Higher thermal conductivity allows rapid transfer of heat generated during operation.3. stainless steel substrate, improve the bearing capacity and heat transfer, and have better corrosion resistance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range