430 Stainless Steel Ball
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5 Tons pc
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 Tons Per Month pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Stainless Steel Ball
1. Material: AISI304, 316L, 420C, 430, 440C
2. Steel ball, with material AISI 1008-1086.
3. Chrome steel ball,with material: AISI52100
4. Flying saucer steel ball
5. Precision casting, including auto parts, machine parts, hardware handles, etc.
CHARACTER OF PRODUCTS:
1.The Grade of our products is from G10 to G1000
2.The dimension is from 0.5 mm to 25.4 mm.
3.The products from us are widely used in several industries, such as hardware, sliders, ball bearing lead screw, wheels, toys, bicycles, bearings, trust bearings pulleys, chemical industries, etc.
SS304,316L,420C,440C Stainless steel ball
Stainless Steel Ball
AISI 420 430 440 SS304 316L
Hardness ( HRC)
Bicycle, bearing, pulley, slide, handcraft, shelf, luggage, hardware, grinding media
DIN, JIS, ASME
Oily packing in pouch packing,plastic/tin box packing
1, 25kg/carton with steel pallet packing
2,25kg/carton without steel pallet packing
3,10kg/box then in wooden case packing
4,250kg/ steel drum packing
or according to customers' requirement
Place of original
Shandong province, China
Within 30 days or confirmed while placing order
- Stainless steel balls typically perform well in rolling contact fatigue due to their high hardness, corrosion resistance, and good fatigue strength. These properties enable them to withstand repeated rolling and sliding contact without experiencing excessive wear or failure, making them suitable for various applications such as bearings, valves, and automotive components.
- Yes, stainless steel balls can be used in nuclear power plants. Stainless steel is known for its high strength, corrosion resistance, and heat resistance, making it suitable for various applications in nuclear power plants. These balls can be used in valves, pumps, and other equipment where high reliability and durability are required. Additionally, stainless steel is non-magnetic, which is essential in some areas of a nuclear power plant where magnetic fields can interfere with sensitive instruments. Overall, stainless steel balls are a common choice in nuclear power plants due to their excellent mechanical properties and resistance to corrosion and heat.
- The wear resistance of stainless steel balls is exceptional. Stainless steel, by nature, has a high resistance to wear, corrosion, and abrasion due to its unique composition and properties. The addition of elements such as chromium, nickel, and molybdenum enhances the wear resistance of stainless steel balls. These elements form a protective oxide layer on the surface of the steel, which acts as a barrier against wear and corrosion. Additionally, stainless steel balls are often hardened to further improve their wear resistance. This hardening process increases the strength and durability of the balls, making them highly resistant to wear even in high-stress applications. Overall, stainless steel balls are known for their excellent wear resistance, making them a popular choice in industries such as automotive, aerospace, and precision machinery.
- Yes, stainless steel balls are suitable for use in marine environments. Stainless steel is known for its excellent corrosion resistance properties, which make it highly resistant to rust and other forms of corrosion caused by exposure to moisture and saltwater. This makes stainless steel balls ideal for various applications in marine environments, such as valves, pumps, bearings, and other machinery components. Additionally, stainless steel has high strength and durability, allowing it to withstand the harsh conditions and impacts typically encountered in marine environments. Overall, stainless steel balls offer reliable performance and longevity in marine applications, making them a suitable choice for use in such environments.
- Stainless steel balls perform exceptionally well in cryogenic coolers due to their unique properties and characteristics. Cryogenic coolers are designed to operate at extremely low temperatures, typically below -150°C (-238°F), and stainless steel balls are capable of withstanding such harsh conditions without any significant deterioration or loss in performance. One of the main advantages of using stainless steel balls in cryogenic coolers is their excellent resistance to corrosion. Stainless steel is inherently corrosion-resistant, thanks to its high chromium content, which forms a protective oxide layer on the surface of the balls. This protective layer prevents the steel from reacting with the cryogenic fluids or gases used in the coolers, ensuring long-term durability and reliability. Furthermore, stainless steel balls exhibit good mechanical properties even at low temperatures. They maintain their structural integrity and hardness, enabling them to withstand the extreme operating conditions of cryogenic coolers. This is crucial as any deformation or failure of the balls could lead to a loss of efficiency or even complete system failure. Another advantage of stainless steel balls is their low thermal conductivity. At cryogenic temperatures, heat transfer becomes a critical factor, and stainless steel balls have a relatively low thermal conductivity compared to other materials. This property helps to minimize heat loss within the cooler, enhancing its overall cooling efficiency. In addition, stainless steel balls offer excellent dimensional stability, meaning they retain their shape and size even when exposed to extreme cold temperatures. This stability ensures consistent performance and prevents any detrimental effects on the overall functioning of the cryogenic cooler. Overall, stainless steel balls are an ideal choice for use in cryogenic coolers due to their corrosion resistance, mechanical properties, low thermal conductivity, and dimensional stability. These qualities make them highly reliable and efficient components, enabling cryogenic coolers to operate effectively even in the most demanding environments.
- Indeed, stainless steel balls are viable for utilization within food processing equipment. Stainless steel, widely employed in the food industry, is favored for its non-reactive properties, resistance against corrosion, and capability to endure elevated temperatures. Within food processing equipment, stainless steel balls are frequently applied for purposes like mixing, grinding, and conveying. Their ease of cleaning and maintenance guarantees the absence of contamination or interaction with food products. Furthermore, stainless steel proves to be a robust and enduring material, rendering it fitting for deployment in the strenuous conditions encountered in food processing equipment.
- Yes, stainless steel balls can be used in construction equipment. Stainless steel is a durable and corrosion-resistant material, making it suitable for various applications in construction equipment, such as bearings, valves, and mechanical components.
- Yes, stainless steel balls are generally resistant to hydrochloric acid. Stainless steel is known for its corrosion resistance, and it can withstand exposure to various chemicals, including hydrochloric acid. However, it is important to note that the exact resistance may depend on the grade and composition of the stainless steel used. In highly concentrated or prolonged exposure to hydrochloric acid, there may be some corrosion or pitting, but it is generally less severe compared to other metals.
- Stainless steel balls are indeed appropriate for even the most severe weather conditions. Renowned for its resistance to corrosion and long-lasting nature, stainless steel proves to be an exceptional material for outdoor usage. It can endure extreme temperatures, inclement weather, showers, and excessive humidity without succumbing to rust or degradation. Moreover, stainless steel possesses remarkable strength and impact resistance, enabling it to withstand gales, storms, and other adverse weather phenomena. Hence, stainless steel balls emerge as a dependable option for outdoor applications, regardless of the climate or weather circumstances at hand.
- Stainless steel balls, unfortunately, do not possess a low coefficient of friction. In reality, stainless steel exhibits a relatively high coefficient of friction when compared to alternative materials. The coefficient of friction serves as a gauge for the level of resistance to sliding between two surfaces in contact. Although stainless steel is renowned for its corrosion resistance and durability, it is not particularly appropriate for instances where low friction is sought after. Other materials such as Teflon or specific polymers offer significantly lower coefficients of friction and are frequently employed in scenarios where diminished friction holds significance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|Above US$36 billion
Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|Above 3,000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like