Glass Wool Batts, Glass Wool Blanket Suppliers
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5000 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 20000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1.Description of Glass Wool Blanket:
Glass wool, which is made from achromatism plate glass and quartz sand, is inorganic heat preservation material. It is a kind of green building material. What’s more, the scrap can be recycled and be reused. It can meet requirement of environmental protection.
It belongs to upmost fire resistance grade, Class A. It totally meet fire proofing requirement of national standard. It can guarantee the safety of building.
2.Main features of Glass Wool Blanket:
• Unique technology; rebound degree after compressive packing is up to 99.2%.
• Soft and long glass fibers can maximally lessen flying catkins in the construction.
• Sound absorption and noise reduction; it can effectively prevent sound from spreading.
• Grade A1 incombustible materials.
3.Glass Wool Blanket Images:
4. Glass Wool Insulation Blanket Technical Parameters:
High/low temperature resistance, oil and fuel resistance, weathering resistance, O zone resistance etc.
According to your requirement.
Any color is available ,according to your requirements.
NBR, CR, SBR, EPDM, IIR, NR, EP, Silicone, VITON etc.
In 10 days
Plastic bag & carton box or according to your requirements.
Electronic field, industrial machine & equipment, house-hold appliance, telecommunication, automobile, medical equipment industry etc.
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of Glass Wool Blanket is one of the large scale professional investment casting production bases in China,consisting of both casting foundry forging and machining factory. Annually more than 8000 tons Precision casting and forging parts are exported to markets in Europe,America and Japan. OEM casting and forging service available according to customer’s requirement.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test; We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
- Wall insulation can indeed utilize fiberglass mat tissue. This lightweight and flexible material is frequently employed for thermal and acoustic insulation in buildings. It is composed of fine glass fibers that are woven together to form a mat. This mat is subsequently used as an insulation layer, either in the form of rolls or batts, which is positioned between the wall structure and the finished wall surface. The efficacy of fiberglass mat tissue as an insulation material derives from its high resistance to heat transfer. It effectively prevents heat loss during winter and heat gain during summer, thereby reducing energy consumption and maintaining a comfortable indoor temperature. Additionally, it functions as a sound barrier, diminishing noise transmission between rooms and from external sources. Moreover, fiberglass mat tissue is non-combustible, meaning it does not contribute to the spread of fire. Consequently, it is a safe choice for wall insulation, as it hinders the progression of a fire and allows occupants valuable time to evacuate. Aside from its insulation properties, fiberglass mat tissue is also simple to install. It can be easily cut to size and fitted into wall cavities, ensuring a snug and efficient insulation layer. Furthermore, it is durable and long-lasting, providing insulation benefits for many years. In summary, fiberglass mat tissue is a suitable option for wall insulation due to its thermal and acoustic properties, fire resistance, ease of installation, and durability.
- Indeed, fiberglass mat tissue proves to be a suitable option for insulation within chemical processing plants. Comprised of delicate glass fibers securely bonded with a binder, it possesses remarkable thermal insulation characteristics. Its capability to endure elevated temperatures and its resistance against numerous chemicals render it an ideal selection for deployment in chemical processing plants, where contact with corrosive substances or intense heat may occur. Moreover, fiberglass mat tissue is lightweight and effortlessly installed, presenting a cost-effective solution for insulation in such industrial settings.
- Indeed, insulation in research laboratories can utilize fiberglass mat tissue. This material, widely employed for thermal and acoustic insulation, boasts exceptional insulating qualities. Its resistance to heat, moisture, and chemicals renders it ideal for laboratory environments. Moreover, fiberglass mat tissue's lightweight nature and effortless installation enable swift and efficient insulation in research laboratories. Its low thermal conductivity further aids in maintaining stable temperature conditions, guaranteeing optimal experiment conditions while curbing energy consumption. In conclusion, fiberglass mat tissue presents itself as a practical option for insulating research laboratories.
- Fiberglass mat tissue, indeed, exhibits resistance to moisture. By tightly weaving strands of glass fibers and subsequently bonding them with a resin, this tissue fabricates a barrier that effectively thwarts the infiltration of moisture. Consequently, the moisture-resistant properties of fiberglass mat tissue render it exceptionally suitable for deployment in scenarios where water exposure or high humidity is anticipated. Moreover, this tissue's resistance to moisture aids in averting the proliferation of mold or mildew, thereby establishing it as an appropriate selection for environments prone to dampness.
- The expected lifespan of fiberglass mat tissue in power generation applications can vary depending on various factors such as the specific application, environmental conditions, and maintenance practices. However, fiberglass mat tissue is known for its durability and longevity, making it a popular choice for power generation applications. In general, fiberglass mat tissue can have an estimated lifespan of 20 to 30 years in power generation applications. This is due to its excellent resistance to corrosion, heat, and chemicals, which are commonly encountered in power generation facilities. Fiberglass mat tissue is also capable of withstanding high mechanical stress and can retain its structural integrity over a long period of time. However, it is important to note that the lifespan can be influenced by factors such as exposure to extreme temperatures, humidity, and chemicals, as well as the frequency and quality of maintenance and inspections. Regular inspections and proper maintenance can significantly extend the lifespan of fiberglass mat tissue in power generation applications. It is recommended to consult with manufacturers and industry experts to determine the specific expected lifespan of fiberglass mat tissue based on the particular power generation application and operating conditions.
- Fiberglass mat tissue is a lightweight material commonly used in different industries due to its strength and durability. It consists of thin strands of fiberglass bonded together with a binder, resulting in a flexible and strong material. When utilized in door construction, fiberglass mat tissue offers multiple advantages. Firstly, its lightweight nature makes it perfect for creating doors that are easy to handle and install. This is particularly beneficial in residential or commercial settings where doors are frequently opened and closed. Moreover, fiberglass mat tissue possesses exceptional thermal and acoustic insulation properties. This means that doors made with this material can effectively block out noise and regulate temperature, resulting in a more comfortable and energy-efficient environment. Furthermore, fiberglass mat tissue is highly resistant to moisture, rot, and insects, making it a durable and long-lasting option for door construction. It can withstand harsh weather conditions, making it suitable for both interior and exterior doors. In conclusion, fiberglass mat tissue is a versatile material that can be used to create lightweight doors that offer strength, durability, insulation, and resistance to various environmental factors.
- Due to its unique properties and versatility, fiberglass mat tissue is commonly utilized in the manufacturing of composite panels. Its role as a reinforcement material contributes to the enhancement of strength, durability, and overall performance of these panels. In the production process, a sandwich structure is typically formed by incorporating fiberglass mat tissue between layers of resin. This tissue serves as a reinforcing layer, providing added strength and stability to the panels. It effectively distributes applied stress evenly across the panel, thereby reducing the likelihood of cracks or fractures. One notable advantage of fiberglass mat tissue is its ability to enhance the impact resistance of composite panels. By absorbing and dispersing energy when subjected to external forces, it diminishes the risk of damage or breakage. This characteristic makes it a highly suitable choice for applications that necessitate high impact resistance, such as automotive parts, boat hulls, or aircraft components. Furthermore, fiberglass mat tissue exhibits excellent resistance to corrosion, making it appropriate for usage in environments with high humidity or exposure to chemicals. It acts as a protective barrier, shielding the composite panels from moisture and corrosive substances. As a result, the panels enjoy an extended lifespan and sustained performance. Moreover, fiberglass mat tissue possesses exceptional moldability, which facilitates the creation of intricate shapes and designs. It can be effortlessly molded into various forms, thus offering flexibility in the production process and enabling the fabrication of customized composite panels tailored for specific applications. In summary, fiberglass mat tissue is a vital component in the manufacturing of composite panels. It reinforces the structure, enhances impact resistance, improves corrosion resistance, and enables design flexibility. Its unique properties have made it a favored choice in industries such as construction, transportation, aerospace, and marine, where the demand for high-performance and long-lasting composite panels is prevalent.
- Certainly! Fiberglass mat tissue is an ideal choice for architectural sculptures. This versatile material finds extensive use across various applications, including the creation of architectural sculptures. Renowned for its lightweight nature, flexibility, and exceptional strength and durability properties, it proves itself as an excellent option for crafting intricate and detailed sculptures. The beauty of fiberglass mat tissue lies in its ability to be molded and shaped into various forms, enabling artists and sculptors to transform their creative visions into reality. Regardless of the sculpture's size or shape, this material allows for utmost creativity, whether it be a small decorative piece or a large-scale installation. Moreover, fiberglass mat tissue boasts resistance against adverse weather conditions and environmental elements, rendering it suitable for outdoor sculptures. Its capacity to withstand extreme temperature fluctuations, UV radiation, and moisture ensures the sculptures' integrity and aesthetic appeal remain unscathed for an extended period. To further enhance the desired aesthetic appearance, fiberglass mat tissue can be effortlessly painted and finished. The material readily accepts various paints, varnishes, or finishes, providing artists with the means to elevate the visual appeal and safeguard the sculpture's surface against potential damage. All in all, fiberglass mat tissue serves as a reliable and versatile medium for artists and sculptors alike to create architectural sculptures. Its robustness, durability, and adaptability make it an exceptional choice for translating artistic visions into tangible masterpieces within the realm of architecture.
- Yes, fiberglass mat tissue typically provides some level of UV resistance. The fiberglass mat tissue is made up of glass fibers that are embedded in a matrix of resin. These fibers and resin provide some degree of protection against UV radiation from the sun. However, it is important to note that the level of UV resistance may vary depending on the specific composition and manufacturing process of the fiberglass mat tissue. Additionally, prolonged exposure to UV radiation can still cause some degradation over time, so it is recommended to take appropriate measures such as using UV-resistant coatings or finishes to enhance the durability and lifespan of the fiberglass mat tissue in outdoor applications.
- Yes, fiberglass mat tissue is resistant to pests and insects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like