Glass Wool Insulation Fiberglass Insulation Blanket Manufacturers
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100000 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 100000000000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Glass Wool Insulation Manufacturers Glass wool
1.Structure of Glass Wool Insulation Manufacturers Glass wool：
Glass wool with Facing is an industrial product made by spinning glass into a fibrous material that can be packed in mats and Blankets. This product is used as insulation and in other applications, like for air filters. Glass wool is 100% recyclable. It is manufactured from sand and recycled glass(up tp 80% cullet) and offers a very positive environmental balance sheet. It protects the environment, from the beginning to the end of its life cycle and gives more comfort and savings to the occupants of the buildings it insulates.
Glass wool raw materials The basic raw materials for fiberglass products are a variety of natural minerals and manufactured chemicals. The major ingredients are silica sand, limestone, and soda ash. Other ingredients may include calcined alumina, borax, feldspar, nepheline syenite, magnesite, and kaolin clay, among others. Silica sand is used as the glass former, and soda ash and limestone help primarily to lower the melting temperature. Other ingredients are used to improve certain properties, such as borax for chemical resistance. Waste glass, also called cullet, is also used as a raw material. The raw materials must be carefully weighed in exact quantities and thoroughly mixed together (called batching) before being melted into glass.
The Manufacturing Process
Melting / Forming into fibers /Continuous-filament process/Staple-fiber process/ Chopped fiber/ Glass wool / Protective coatings /Forming into shapes
2.Main Features of Glass Wool Insulation Manufacturers Glass wool：
The glass wool Blanket with Facing is applied for large laying area. In the field of insulation materials, we are mainly specializing in Glass wool products, including Blankets, Blankets and pipes. The advantage of this material is numerous: noncombustible, nontoxic, and resistant to corrosion. It has low weight, low thermal conductivity, stable chemical property, low moisture rate and good hydrophobicity. These products have been widely used in heat preservation, thermal insulation and sound absorption in construction, chemical industry, electronic industry, electric power, metallurgy, energy industry, and communication. High density panels laminated with facing can be used for Air-conditioning duct system.
3. Glass Wool Insulation Manufacturers Glass wool Images
4. Glass Wool Insulation Manufacturers Glass wool Specification
The glass wool Blanket is applied for large laying area. Besides the character of thermal insurance, it also has the performances of shock absorption and acoustical isolation, especially for middle or low frequency sound. It also can cancel the noise and improve working environment.
The glass wool Blanket with Facing surface has good capability of heat radiation protection.
Both unfaced and faced felts can be provided.
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
① Where you used this？
These products have been widely used in heat preservation, thermal insulation and sound absorption in construction, chemical industry, electronic industry, electric power, metallurgy, energy industry, and communication. High density panels laminated with facing can be used for Air-conditioning duct system.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How you control the quality?
During the production of fiberglass insulation, material is sampled at a number of locations in the process to maintain quality.
The glass wool product is placed in the glass of meltdown appearance proceed the fiber turn and spray the resin of solid that draw the hot silk wadding form material, then turn through hot solid the deep processing handles and can also make into the series and various products. Our glass wool felt is divided into bare felt and veneer rolled felt, which can effectively resist moisture, sound absorption, corrosion, and aesthetics. The surface layer is added to increase the product's breaking resistance, breakdown resistance, high tensile strength, beautiful appearance and simple construction.
- There is a simple method. First coat a layer of coating on glass wool board or cotton felts.
- A class fireproofing and hydrophobic.
- No,it isn't.
- Yes. there are many applications in the noise reduction, such as steel structure, air-conditioning pipes, elevator shaft. all are still in use. do you have the project in this aspect?
- Its plate length is not limited, which can up to 12 meters, and in full compliance with fireproofing requirements on the technical design. and it also overcomes the past panel defects of poor intergrity, rigidity, fracture resistance and poor shock resistance.
- sound absorption and insulation, silencer sponge and foam.
- Q:The main classification and difference of glass wool
- The main classification and difference of glass wool
- Slot on the ground, and embed stainless steel (for beauty) U-shaped groove (ensure its safety and base fixing) with a size of 2-3mm, and put a shockproof bar at the bottom of it, and then insert the glazed wall (be sure to use tempered one) with glass cement filling the surroundings; and as for the top fixation, the most important thing is to ensure that it will not shake.
- The product is light in volume-weight, low in thermal conductivity, high in acoustical absorption coefficient and good in flame retardation. It can be widely used in thermal equipment, air-conditioning thermostat, hot and cold pipes, drying oven and oast, cold storage and be useds as thermal preservation, thermal insulation, sound insulation and so on for bulidings.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like