Rubber plastics inulation materials have seven advantages :
1. Low conductivity factor
2.Good fire blocking
4.Closed pore foaming and good damp-proof property
6.Easy to install and beautiful appearance
We are an expert manufacture of rubber plastic insulation material with about 20 years experience and obtained GB/Rohs / BS476 certificate . widely used in the heat-insulation and heat-preservation of various pipes and equipments, such as the central air conditioners, separate air conditioners, construction, medicine, chemical and appliance. It was the best option for the customer who strives for perfection.
Package of Rubber plastics inulation: Packed with bag.
- Q:House wall insulation cotton: 12K75mm glass wool+ VR veneering. Is the VR veneering for aluminum foil board?
- VR is white veneering. the type that used for steel structure has strong tensil force. Without laying iron wire mesh.
- Q:Does anyone clearly know about the construction technology of glass wool blanket, aluminum net and sound-absorbing wall?
- 1,4X20 wide aluminum mound layer, fixed with wood screws; 2, the layer of aluminum net; 3, fix the taut glass cloth on the surface of the keel; 4, stick 40 thick rock wool felt in the keel with construction adhesive ; 5 , 50X50X0.7 fix the light steel keel to the wall with expanded bolts, two-way medium range of 450-600; 6, polymer waterproof coating moisture barrier; 7, 8-10 thick 1: 0.5: 3 cement gypsum mortar layered leveling;
- Q:What are the differences between glass wool and natural cotton? Are there any differences when touching?
- Burn it.
- Q:What are the construction methods of glass wool board used in external wall?
- It should be more convenient to use glass wool that can be sprayed on other items.
- Q:What's the difference between the rock wool and glass wool board?
- Rock wool board is a kind of thermal insulation material that takes basalt or diabase as raw material and after processing into board, suitable for building exterior wall or roofing heat preservation, and it can also be used in the thermal insulation of large tanks, good strength, small water absorption, good thermal insulation properties, good machinability performance, superior fireproof performance, the density can be up to 180 kg per cubic metre. Glass wool is made by taking silicon dioxide (glass) as raw materials and through processing, small density, light unit weight, thin fiber, little slag ball, good toughness and it can be bent randomly, and be processed into pipe, plate or blanket, etc., it's mainly used for heat preservation of light steel structure, overhead line (steam) or complex tanks, and it can also be used for the thermal insulation of steel set and steam pipe.
- Q:Is the glass wool sound insulating? How good is it?
- Is it used on car?
- Q:How about the thermal insulation performance of glass wool?
- The features of glass wool mainly include light weight, easy installation, high thermal insulation efficiency, low hygroscopicity, and strong vibration resistance. Fibers of raw materials of glass wool are relatively even in terms of length and thickness, they are closely intertwined during processing procedures. The interwoven structure and its heat conduction are at a right angle, which can effectively retain heat. It operates simply during installation and use, simple common tools are needed to cut. Meanwhile, there will not be disjointed or stretched in use. There are a lot of tiny air voids in the glass wool, thus the physical property is also relatively stable. It is commonly used in various heating, ventilation, tank, air-conditioning adjustment, the performance of which is significant. Of course, the glass wool can also be customized, we can make glass wool with special specification according to your requirements. Using glass wool as thermal insulation materials has been a very long time, and we found that in a quite a long comparison test, the thermal insulation performance is fairly stable, which will not lead to accidents in use.
- Q:Glass wool 159 * 70 What does it mean
- Glass wool pipe specifications 159 refers to pipe diameter of 70 mm.
- Q:What is the difference between Kun Nai glass wool board and rock wool?
- Hastelloy alloy has made remarkable breakthrough in 1960s. Before that corrosion hinders the development need to weld the alloy solution treatment HAZ corrosion resistance can lower the number of devices produced by welding must be applied engineering problems to provide solutions HastelloyC-276 case http://www.jyx66.com/
- Q:If the glass wool is used for thermal insulation outside seamless steel tube, should the pipe be rust-proof and sprayed paint?
- Definitely need. Insulating layer can be used as antii-corrosion coating! Do according to the design and painting specifications!
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range