Specifications of glass wool blanket
Application of glass wool blanket
This material can be freely cut in construction according to the shape required, mainly used in room, noise-canceling system, transportation, refrigerators and household electric appliances for noise canceling.
Package of glass wool blanket
Each roll is wrapped with vacuum plastic bag, and then in PE woven bag.
- Q:Whose thermal insulation performance is the best between glass wool felts and cystosepiments?
- personally I believe that foamed concrete thermal insulation boards are better.
- Q:Is centrifugal glass wool board suitable for home use?
- A large number of people think that glass wool boards are harmful and that it will cause itch when contacting with the skin. And the effect is not obvious used in the surface, so it is generally used in the wall sandwich. They are harmless for wool boards have been checked, and only those which have passed the national inspection are allowed to be sold for home use. But do not use it in the surface as it is fiber products.
- Q:Glass core material of ultra-fine glass wool
- Glass core material is an important component of VIP, playing an significant role on the heat conductivity coefficient of vacuum insulated panel. Vacuumized core material has certain intensity, which can play a framework supporting role. And the fiber distribution of core material determines the VIP adiabatic degree. Thus, the more uniform the fiber distribution of core material, The lower its heat conductivity coefficient and the better the insulating property.
- Q:Choosing glass wool with proper thickness for piping insulation of Dn900 boiler room.
- If using glass wool, Dn900 pipes must be equipped with insulating layer which is equal to or greater than 100mm. The best working temperature of glass wool does not exceed 300 degrees. Glass wool should keep 0.035 to 0.046 in thermal conductivity. The best working temperature of glass wool does not exceed 300 degrees. It will generate good effect if using aluminum silicate or silicate. Silicate is a closed-cell insulation material with high temperature resistance, so silicate is the most energy-efficient material.
- Q:Is the microporous aluminum silicate coated with aluminum wool?
- Aluminum silicate is white fiber
- Q:Which kind of thermal insulation glass wool is the best?
- Insulated wool is good. Rock wool: It is also known as rock cotton, which belongs to mineral wool. It is a fluffy, short and fine fiber made up raw materials like natural rocks and minerals. Rock wool, whose main raw material are natural rocks like basalt, gabbro, dolomite, iron ore, bauxite and more, is an inorganic fiber made by melting at high temperatures and fibering. Rock wool can serve as the insulation material with ablation resistance and high temperature resistance, the sound-absorbing material and insulation material of buildings and equipment, and the reinforcing material of cement product and rubber for sustituting natural asbestos, and high temperature sealing material, high-temperature filtering material and high-temperature catalyst carrier. 1. Insulation properties: Good thermal insulation is the basic property of rock wool and mineral cotton products. 2. Combustion performance. 3. Sound insulation performance: Rock wool and mineral cotton products have excellent sound insulation and sound absorption performance.
- Q:What are the requirements for the filling thermal insulation material of glass wool?
- Q:What are the features of glass wool decorative acoustic panel absorber suspended ceiling?
- Five features of glass wool decorative acoustic panel absorber: 1, Glass wool decorative acoustic panel absorber suspended ceiling has excellent sound absorption performance. Installatiion cavity behind the buildings ceiling is usually greater than 200mm. Low frequency sound absorption coefficient will increase greatly as the cavity increases, so the glass fiber ceiling can reach the strong effect of full-range sound absorption. 2, Glass wool decorative acoustic panel absorber suspended ceiling surface has no color, so it has a good decorative effect. 3, Glass wool decorative acoustic panel absorber suspended ceiling has good fireproof performance. As the main raw material of the board is incombustible material, it can reach class A fire rating. 4, The board of glass wool decorative acoustic panel absorber suspended ceiling is light and thin. The board is thin and light and the density is about 2.O ~ 3.Okg / mz, so it is easy to transport and store. 5, Structure of glass wool decorative acoustic panel absorber suspended ceiling is simple, so it is easy to install. Glass fiber decorative acoustic ceiling does not have decorative protective surface layer as other glass fiber boards and it will not have fiber scattered which will pollute the environment. So the construction site is clean. It is easy to install with metal keel, both exposed keel or concealed keel. It is also easy to repair and exchange. Besides, it is relatively safe because it add little load to architectural structure.
- Q:What is the uses of aluminum foil glass wool felt?
- Glass wool serves as four fuctions to paste aluminum foil paper. Insulation, moistureproof, radiation protection, as well as decorative! Glass wool roll mat selection is based on three aspects. One: Dimensions, thickness of]glass wool roll mat of 50 mm, 75 mm, 80 mm, 90 mm, 100 mm, 120 mm. . Finally, it can be made as long as 200mm.
- Q:Is the glass wool used in curtain wall the thermal insulation wool?
- It is rock wool board or glass wool board that used in curtain wall.
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range