Specifications of Glass wool board
Width: 600, 1000,1200mm
Thermal conductivity: 0.034-0.048W/mK
Average Fiber dia.:less than 7
Grade of combustibility:Non combustible Grade A
Hydrophobicity:More than 98.2%
Applications of Glass wool board
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture.
Packaging of Glass wool board
Packed with plastic bag.
- Q:Rock wool board and glass wool board, which is more harmful to human body?
- Many countries have banned such hazardous substances. The security of glass wool board is high for the asbestos fibers can cause asbestosis, pleural mesothelioma and other diseases.
- Q:Does curtain wall glass wool belong to thermal insulation wool?
- In general, the outer wall heat preservation material should be distinguished with curtain wall thermal insulation material, curtain wall thermal insulation material is commonly mineral wool, and exterior insulation materials commonly uses polystyrene board, waterproof mortar and other composite materials.
- Q:What's the necessary performance tests lass wool used for steel structure need to do?
- Flame retardant and thermal insulation performance
- Q:How about the quoted price of asphalt glass wool felt?
- Unit price of asphalt glass wool felt: RMB 2400.00 yuan per ton.
- Q:Why does glass wool turn black when exposed to heat? Wether it will ffect the thermal insulation effect.
- This is dut to the charring of glass wool before dealing with thermal insulation. When the temperature exceeds the maximum operating temperature of glass wool, it will char. This will have some impact on the insulation effect, so it is better to know the highest temperature of the thermal insulation material before using.
- Q:What is the density of glass wool?
- Usually, wool thickness is15MM 25MM 30MM 40MM or 50MM .. Unit weight is 12K 16K 24K 32 or 48K. Glass wool with high unit weight should be reserved. And the price depends on the purposes.
- Q:What's the difference between glass wool board and rock wool board ?
- Glass wool is glass wool roll mat made through fibering of molten glass and then solidification by adding binder, and fibre diameter of glass wool depends on centrifugation extrusion technology. The difference is the centrifugation techniques, TEL centrifugation technique of Saint-gobain Aesop who is the founder of glass wool, is the most popular technique currently. At present the domestic glass wool market is gradually expanding. Companies such as Quanhe Chemical Co., Ltd. in Dacheng have made significant contributions to promote glass wool. Rock wool board is artificial inorganic fibers made from basalt, and processed through melting in high temperature, with light weight, low heat conductivity coefficient , heat absorption, non-combustible characteristics. The initial development should be consistent with stipulation in Application types and basic requirements of building thermal insulation materials. It is generally used in industrial architectures. Pilot run succeeded in June 198. Rock wool board is new type of thermal insulating, fire retardant and sound absorbing material.
- Q:Is centrifugal glass wool or rubber and plastic insualtion board better for air-conditioning air duct insualtion?
- Rubber and plastic insulation board is better.
- Q:What kind of glass wool products
- Divided by overlay
(1) no overcoat products
(2) an overcoat product having a reflective surface
(3) an overcoat product having a non-reflective surface
- Q:There is an engineering air-condition air duct which uses aluminum foil glass wool for heat conservation, supervor require that it should be added a protective layer made by glass fiber cloth. according to peremptory norms,
- Aluminum foil layer itself is a protective layer, which has no need to be increased more protective layers, is using glass cloth for heat conservation layer, you can buy glass fiber cloth without aluminum foil protective layer. However, the protective layer of aluminum foil is really easy to damage, but its impact on air duct is not larger than water pipe, which is acceptable.
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range