Specifications of Glass wool board
Width: 600, 1000,1200mm
Thermal conductivity: 0.034-0.048W/mK
Average Fiber dia.:less than 7
Grade of combustibility:Non combustible Grade A
Hydrophobicity:More than 98.2%
Applications of Glass wool board
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture.
Packaging of Glass wool board
Packed with plastic bag.
- Q:What are the requirements for the filling thermal insulation material of glass wool?
- Q:Which is more suitable for industrial pipe insulation: glass wool or rock wool ?
- Glass wool can only be used in about 260℃, but the highest operating temperature of rock wool is about 600℃. It is easy to construct and install, and can be used for many years with good effect of energy conservation, suitable for small storage tanks and cambered surface with small surface curvature radius and equipments with irregular surface. Rock wool has low heat conductivity coefficient, usually used in thermal insulation places at 450℃. Glass wool has lighter unit weight, lower shot content and higher cost performance ratio than rock wool, so it is widely used in insulation of general buildings and low temperature pipes, building air condition piping insulation and wall sound absorption. While rock wool felt is a quality thermal insulation material with low heat conductivity coefficient. Rock wool felt, with excellent insulation property and low price, is widely used in insulation for high temperature heat pipelines or electrical equipments. While glass wool is usually used in insulation places under 200℃。 Suitable for pipes with medium and large diameter. Fiber has strong toughness. That depends on your need.
- Q:Can mineral wool, rock wool and glass wool thermal insulation be applied to inverted roofs?
- And wall insulation material can be applied to all kinds of roofing. Glass curtain wall Steel structures are basically solid material hanging while facade walls need adhesive and fixation and other processes.
- Q:What is the construction process of external wall glass wool board?
- Construction method: First, fix the glass wool to the wall with insulation supporting pins to prevent falling. A vapor barrier must be built on the surface of glass wool in order to prevent moisture condensation in the air within the glass wool, which may lead to the decrease of thermal insulation performance.
- Q:How is the insulation property of glass wool color steel plate?
- Glass wool thermal conductivity coeffieciency is 0.043. rock wool is 0.041 with better thermal insualtion. Since the insualtion and fireproof properties of the rock wool are better than the glasswool, rock wool is more expensive. rock wool is operated at construction site while glass wool is directly operated in the production line.
- Q:Centrifugal glass wool board is used to do what
- Centrifugal glass wool board is used to do what
- Q:What is the difference between imported glass wool and rock wool?
- Glass wool is categorized into glass fiber, which is a manmade inorganic fiber. Glass wool is a material which fibering melting glass to form cottony shape. Its chemical composition belongs to the classification of glass, being an inorganic fiber. So, it is good shaped with small volume density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation and sound absorption properties, great corrosion resistance as well as stable chemical performance. Rock wool board is a manmade inorganic fiber which employs basalt as the material and is produced by melting process at high temperatures, keeping light in weight and low in small thermal conductivity with the features of heat-absorbing and non-flammability.
- Q:Are fireproof glass wool and centrifugal glass wool the same?
- Although both of which are glass wool, there are main three types of products involved. Centifugal glass wool includes hydrophobic glass wool and ordinary glass wool. Centrifugal glass wool is produced from centrifugal injection. The centrifugal glass wool you said is only a general name, and it also belongs to centrifugal glass wool material.
- Q:What are the differences between glass asbestos and glass reinforced plastics?
- Fiber glass contains glass silk. Asbestos gauges are easy to be broken into pieces, you can not see glass in them. Gloves must be put on when holding or dealing with them to prevent them from sticking to your hands. Asbestos have advantages of acid and basic resistance, good insulation properity, and they are firm, almost unbreakable. Therefore, the industrial uses of it are more than 1,000. However, during the exploitation, processing and application of asbestos, there are dust nuisances. Asbestos are known to cause asbestosis of contacts, and now have been recognized in the world as carcinogen for humans.
- Q:What are the differences between the common and high temperature resistant glass wool boards?
- The density of common and high temperature resist boards are different. Boards with higher density are more expensive. It is about 520 yuan per square meter. Nanjing Hairui Insulation Materials Co., Ltd.
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range