Specifications of Glass wool board
Width: 600, 1000,1200mm
Thermal conductivity: 0.034-0.048W/mK
Average Fiber dia.:less than 7
Grade of combustibility:Non combustible Grade A
Hydrophobicity:More than 98.2%
Applications of Glass wool board
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture.
Packaging of Glass wool board
Packed with plastic bag.
- Q:What are the industry standards of glass wool and its products?
- Standard: Glass wool belongs to glass fibers and it is a man-made inorganic fibers. Glass wool is made through fibrosis of melten glass and form a cotton-like material. Its chemical composition belongs to glass, and it is a inorganic fiber which has good shape, small volume density, low thermal conductivity coefficient, thermal insulation, good sound-absorbing property, corrosion resistance and chemical stability. So the standard is relatively simple.
- Q:Does the glass wool can be the grapes thermal insulation in winter?
- this can be the experience talk after using it. 3, or capable of burning: the glass wool you chose is A-grade material, or the A grade insulation material have this kind of glass wool as you said. 2, seedling growth conditions, thermal insulation is whether hot or cold insulation. this non-combustible material has national standard, if you want to use for external walls, you also observed carefully, but the performance of rock wool thermal insulation is poor, and there is a kind of basalt rock wool, it also have the fire side, that is non-flammable, of course, it at least 5 cm or more. Of course, you have to roast on the fire, this is pretty troubling: I suggest that if there winter is quite cold, the designing institute will issue relevant documents to work out the number of glass wool from the market point of view: As the thickness, you have to consider in all round, so your choice is the right one.
- Q:Does curtain wall glass wool belong to thermal insulation wool?
- , the general it is mineral wool.
- Q:What kind of glass wool pipe is this? Where is it sold?
- I own a glass wool plant and you can contact me if you need something.
- Q:What kind of glass wool products
- What kind of glass wool products
- Q:Are there any differences between rubber and plastic thermal insulation materials and glass wool thermal insulation materials? Which one is better, please tell me more about it.
- Rubber and plastic thermal insulation materials have a lifetime as long as the building itself, and rubber and plastic thermal insulation materials are more convenient and easier to handle in construction.
- Q:How about the thermal insulation performance of glass wool?
- Rubber and plastic insulation materials and centrifugal glass wool boards have their own advantages. Rubber and plastic is a foam material with easy installation, soft and delicate, is mainly used in the air conditioner. Centrifugal glass wool board is fiber products, some people will be allergic to it. It can resist 400 degrees, and has a good thermal insulation performance, is mainly used in buildings and underground pipelines. They are approved thermal insulation construction products.
- Q:Is the glass wool used in curtain wall the thermal insulation wool?
- It is rock wool board or glass wool board that used in curtain wall.
- Q:What are the differences among glass wool, rock wool and mineral wool?
- So performances are the same. Though materials are different, they are the same as glass wool. They are blown into wool after being melted. Rocks and slags are raw materials, and they will mix together in the same proportion, and finally become glass.
- Q:how to get rid of the fur of the glass wool on the hand?
- Stick it out with tape scotch tape, or rinse with water.
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range