Specifications of Glass wool board
Width: 600, 1000,1200mm
Thermal conductivity: 0.034-0.048W/mK
Average Fiber dia.:less than 7
Grade of combustibility:Non combustible Grade A
Hydrophobicity:More than 98.2%
Applications of Glass wool board
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture.
Packaging of Glass wool board
Packed with plastic bag.
- Q:What is the difference among rock wool board, rock wool and glass wool?
- Rock wool board, rock wool tube, rock wool blanket are all called rock wool, rock wool and glass wool are two different materials, the first one is sprayed by mineral in high temperature, the second one is sprayed by dissolved glass in high temperature, they have different color, fiber and heat resistance.
- Q:How to install sound insulation glass wool boards on the wall?
- After pasting aluminum insulation supporting pin on the keel, press the board or felt on it till it is pinned.
- Q:The main classification and difference of glass wool
- In the high-speed operation of the centrifuge driven, the high-speed operation of the centrifuge glass will be thrown into a glass flow, the role of high-temperature high-speed flame, the glass stream is further drawn into fiber,
- Q:Choosing glass wool with proper thickness for piping insulation of Dn900 boiler room.
- If using glass wool, Dn900 pipes must be equipped with insulating layer which is equal to or greater than 100mm. The best working temperature of glass wool does not exceed 300 degrees. Glass wool should keep 0.035 to 0.046 in thermal conductivity. The best working temperature of glass wool does not exceed 300 degrees. It will generate good effect if using aluminum silicate or silicate. Silicate is a closed-cell insulation material with high temperature resistance, so silicate is the most energy-efficient material.
- Q:What's the centrifugal glass wool?
- Centrifugal glass wool board is board product with a certain intensity which is made by curing centrifugal glass wool. Whether in high or low temperature environment, it can maintain good heat insulation and sound absorption properties, mainly used for interior wall compartment in advanced architecture.
- Q:who knows the construction technology of glass wool board?
- Who knows the construction technology of glass wool board? Primary treatment - two sides and the wool board and double-sided boards stencilled side interface agent - vertical hanging, control line- paste wool board with the adhesive - apply the mortar for the first time- pressed into alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh - Plastering mortar composite anchor bolt alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh layer - apply the mortar for the second time and pressed into alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh - wipe the mortar for the third time.
- Q:Is the glass wool used in curtain wall the thermal insulation wool?
- Generally,The thermal insulation materials for external wall should be distinguished from that for curtain wall. Generally the thermal insulation material for curtain wall is mineral wool and the thermal insulation material for exterior wall is polystyrene board.
- Q:How is the insulation property of glass wool color steel plate?
- Glass wool thermal conductivity coeffieciency is 0.043. rock wool is 0.041 with better thermal insualtion. Since the insualtion and fireproof properties of the rock wool are better than the glasswool, rock wool is more expensive. rock wool is operated at construction site while glass wool is directly operated in the production line.
- Q:What are the differences among glass wool, rock wool and mineral wool?
- So performances are the same. Though materials are different, they are the same as glass wool. They are blown into wool after being melted. Rocks and slags are raw materials, and they will mix together in the same proportion, and finally become glass.
- Q:Glass wool and pef air conditioning insulation material, which one is better?
- So many air-conditioning installation company will choose this new PEF thermal insulation cotton and rubber and plastic thermal insulation material. Generally many companies prefer to use PEF thermal insulation cotton for duct, and rubber and plastic thermal insulation material for water pipes. Productions can be selected according to each person's favor, but we can't only select the cheap products when selecting, and we should choose guaranteed green products.
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range