Specifications of Glass wool board
Width: 600, 1000,1200mm
Thermal conductivity: 0.034-0.048W/mK
Average Fiber dia.:less than 7
Grade of combustibility:Non combustible Grade A
Hydrophobicity:More than 98.2%
Applications of Glass wool board
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture.
Packaging of Glass wool board
Packed with plastic bag.
- Q:What advantages do thermal insulation glass fiber wool have?
- 1, Stability at high temperature. 2, It is in line with environmental-friendly RoHS with no toxicity and with fireproof capability. 3, Non-asbestos or glass fiber wool products are harmless to human body. 4, It is remarkable in thermal insulation effect with low thermal conductivity and low specific heat. 5, It is light in weight, good in flexibility and great in thermal shock.
- Q:The differences between rock wool board and glass wool board
- has good sound absorption properties, whose chemical composition belong to glass, has a large number of tiny pores, oil, good acoustic performance, boiler, make man-made inorganic fiber with high-speed centrifugation equipment, national defense. rock wool board has a high temperature endurance of 650 degrees, transportation and other industries, fan. Fibers inside the centrifugal glass wool are fluffy and staggered into cotton-like material, which is the ideal thermal insulation and sound insulation material with stable chemical properties. Glass wool is made by fibrillating the melten glass and then heating and curing into a variety of specifications, metallurgy, flue, textiles, automotives and boats and other industrial equipment, with features of insulation resistance and corrosion resistance, which is an inorganic fiber, with good shape and low thermal conductivity. Glass wool is one of the glass fiber categories with small bulk density, rock wool insulation products and heat exchangers of different requirements, is a kind of man-made inorganic fiber, is pipeline basin. Rockwool products are widely used, while adding special binder and dust laying oil, electricity, suitable for construction. glass wool has a high temperature endurance of 450 degrees, the main raw material of rock wool is natural basalt, which is typical porous sound-absorbing material after being melted in high temperature.
- Q:who knows the construction technology of glass wool board?
- Glass wool board can be made inot acoustic ceiling panels or acoustic wall panels after processing. Generally It uses glass wool board of 80-120kg/m3 that has undergone the curing process by glue and then will be wrapped by fireproof fabric. It is nicelooking and easy to install. common size of 1.2m × 1.2m, 1.2m × 0.6m, 0.6m × 0.6m, a thickness of 2.5cm or 5cm. the glass wool 110Kg / m3 directly sprayed acoustic ceiling panels decorative material. Whether it is glass wool acoustic wall panels or acoustic ceiling panels, they both require the glass wool of high unit weight. It also undergoes intensifying process to avoid deformation or oversoftness. This type of building materials is decorative and retains good sound absorption properties .noise reduction coefficient NRC generally can reach more than 0.85.
- Q:What is the construction process of external wall glass wool board?
- First, fix the glass wool to the wall with insulation supporting pins to prevent falling. A vapor barrier must be built on the surface of glass wool in order to prevent moisture condensation in the air within the glass wool, which may lead to the decrease of thermal insulation performance. (1) base treatment 1) the vertical control line of the entire surface must be correct, and the verticality of corners must be strictly controlled. 2) clean the floating dust, greasy dirt of release agents of concrete wall surface, masonry wall projections must be removed with a small shovel. 3) clean up the concrete blocks, slags in the joint part of shear walls, then repair again, according to the thickness of ash cake with the proportion of 1:3, and paster with cement mortar.
- Q:Specifications and models of glass wool
- Models of glass wool: 32kg / 50mm, 48kg / 50mm, 80kg / 50mm, 96kg / 25mm, 80kg / 25mm
- Q:could experts tell me the producing method of insulating layer for glass wool board?
- If you have already taken the composite board as interior wall, you don't have to do the final construction, because the inside and outside layer of composite board have been very smooth and no defects, if you want to do surface construction, there will demand many materials, because there is no surface composite board, but only those with grooves on the market, and the groove itself is for increasing the weight and pressure bearing strength of composite board. Supplement: Glass wool composite board is metal surface fireproof panel, it's mainly made of rock wool and glass wool, it takes high quality coating steel plate as the plane material, continuous cotton fiber, rock wool and glass wool as the core material, high-density hard foamed polyurethane as the tongue-and-groove filling, shaped after high pressure foaming solidified, automatic solid cotton cloth and controlled by the ultra-long precision double track.
- Q:Is the glass wool sound insulating? How good is it?
- Glass wool glass fiber is a kind of inorganic fiber in the category of glass fiber.The glass wool is of corrosion resistance, chemical stability, low thermal conductivity, low bulk density, thermal insulation and good sound-absorbing property. Besides, the chemical composition of glass wool is glass.
- Q:Are there any differences between glass wool and rock wool in terms of appearance, I can't distinguish them, why?
- They are completely different products, and put it in a simple way, glass wool is made of glass, rock wool is made of stone,
- Q:Why use reflective paper for pipeline package? Such as the caliduct in home is wrapped with a layer of reflective paper outside a layer of glass wool.
- That 's not called reflective paper but aluminum foil, which is used to insulate heat. And pipes buried in the ground is also wrapped with this for heat insulation and errosion prevention.
- Q:What's wrong as the glass wool pipe is too soft?
- Nothing is wrong.
MICRO-WOOL, a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range