Specifications of Glass wool board
Width: 600, 1000,1200mm
Thermal conductivity: 0.034-0.048W/mK
Average Fiber dia.:less than 7
Grade of combustibility:Non combustible Grade A
Hydrophobicity:More than 98.2%
Applications of Glass wool board
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture.
Packaging of Glass wool board
Packed with plastic bag.
- Q:How about the quoted price of glass wool board of 96kg?
- Glass wool board with a weight of 96kg and a thickness of 25mm keeps 10.2 RMB yuan in price, while board with a thichness of 30mm keeps 16.8 RMB yuan in price. The above information is found on the Internet for reference. Specific prices are based on purchasing.
- Q:Are there any hazards during the glass wool construction?
- Glass wool and asbestos are completely two different products. The raw material of glass wool is glass. Protection work must be prepared during construction.
- Q:Which kind of soundproof cotton is the best for decorative gypsum board partition ? Mineral rock wool or glass wool?
- The upstairs answer is wrong. rock wool is made of basalt through melting and spining, rather than asbestos. Asbestos and rock wool are two different things. Please check soundproof walls. From the aspect of soundproof effect, it is better to combine rock wool and glass wool, with the former insulating low frequency and the latter insulating high frequency. Unit weight should be above 80k. In terms of construction, they are similar. Rock wool may be more difficult for construction workers but it is cheaper than glass wool.
- Q:Which one is more enviroment friendly, glass wool mat or rock wool sound insulating block?
- Rock wool can be used as filler for anti-theft doors and sound insulation materials. Of these two, rock wool is a little better.
- Q:The differences between rock wool board and glass wool board
- good explanation
- Q:What kind of glass wool is used for most buildings?
- Density 10-100kg & # 47, testing method with the size and bulk density (GB / m.038-0 density: 0; thermal conductivity coeffcient, felt .3-1985); T 5480.06w & # 47.k see measurement of thermal resistance and related properties of thermal insulation material in steady state (GB / m3 see mineral wool and its board
- Q:What's the difference between glass wool board and rock wool board ?
- Glass wool is glass wool roll mat made through fibering of molten glass and then solidification by adding binder, and fibre diameter of glass wool depends on centrifugation extrusion technology. The difference is the centrifugation techniques, TEL centrifugation technique of Saint-gobain Aesop who is the founder of glass wool, is the most popular technique currently. At present the domestic glass wool market is gradually expanding. Companies such as Quanhe Chemical Co., Ltd. in Dacheng have made significant contributions to promote glass wool. Rock wool board is artificial inorganic fibers made from basalt, and processed through melting in high temperature, with light weight, low heat conductivity coefficient , heat absorption, non-combustible characteristics. The initial development should be consistent with stipulation in Application types and basic requirements of building thermal insulation materials. It is generally used in industrial architectures. Pilot run succeeded in June 198. Rock wool board is new type of thermal insulating, fire retardant and sound absorbing material.
- Q:What environmental pollutions will be created during the production of glass wool?
- It is quite dangerous. Glass wool is very small, such as phenol. If it gets into lungs,the health hazards in the exhaust gas are harmful. If it is on the skin, it will be atingle and itchy. During the production of glass wool, there will be formaldehydes and glass fiber dust.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of centrifugal glass wool?
- Centrifugal glass wool board is fiber product, so human body will be allergic, whose temperature endurance is 400 degrees with good thermal insulation effect, mainly used in buildings and underground pipes. They are thermal insulation construction products approved by fire control department .
- Q:does the glass wool can be used as building materials?
- it has been banned in use and the succedaneum material is rock wool.
MICRO-WOOL, a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range