Specifications of Glass wool board
Width: 600, 1000,1200mm
Thermal conductivity: 0.034-0.048W/mK
Average Fiber dia.:less than 7
Grade of combustibility:Non combustible Grade A
Hydrophobicity:More than 98.2%
Applications of Glass wool board
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture.
Packaging of Glass wool board
Packed with plastic bag.
- Q:Glass fiber, glass wool, what is the difference
- Glass fiber (English name: glass fiber or fiberglass) is an excellent performance of inorganic non-metallic materials, a wide range of advantages is good insulation, heat resistance, good corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, but the disadvantage is the Crisp, poor wear resistance.
- Q:Does rock wool refer to the glass wool?
- Rock wool is not glass wool, ~ ~ ~ two kinds of products, appearance, price, performance are different, have obvious difference.
- Q:What advantages do thermal insulation glass fiber wool have?
- Thermal insulation glass fiber wool, whose raw materials are glass ball or waste glass, is made by many processes like high temperature melting, wire drawing, winding, weaving, etc. It is an inorganic non-metallic material with excellent performances. There is a wide range of the material. The following are the advantages of it: 1, It has superior heat insulation capability. According to physical principles, excellent heat insulation materials with small heat conduction rate of gas have many air-cavities inside. 2, It is noncombustible without inflammability, deformation and embrittlement, able to resist high temperature up to 700 degrees. It is tested that its combustion performance can reach at A1-level. 3, it does not contain any adhesive, being an non-toxic environmental friendly material without any smell. Compared with traditional glass wool and rock wool products, it does not contain any adhesive, and it will not produce any toxic and acrid smoke at high temperatures. 4, It has high insulativity. Glass fiber is the best insulation material. 5, Glass fiber is insusceptible to strong acid with superior corrosion resistance. It will not lose its functions and characteristics for a long time. 6, It is good in recovery performance. Glass fiber contains numerous fixed air-cativities, which gives it superb restorability. It is insupsceptible to any shock and vibration with a tensile strength of over 1.0kg. 3, It has good insulation, strong heat resistance, great corrosion resistance and high mechanical strength, but it has the disadvantages — brittleness and poor abrasive resistance. Wish it will help you.
- Q:Which is more expensive between glass wool and rock wool?
- Which Gree factory do you work for? I work for the third factory.
- Q:What is the heat conductivity coefficient of glass wool ?
- Glass wool has high thermal conductivity. The higher the thermal resistance of thermal paste, the poorer the heat-conducting property. Good domestic thermal pastes are Balance Stars DRG series, STARS series from 0.65-3.8W / m-k. Good international brands are Shin-Etsu, DowCorning, Laird and so on. Thermal conducting silica gel and silicone grease belong to thermal interface materials. Thermal conducting silica gel is thermal conductive RTV adhesive, a kind of pouring sealant which can be cured at room temperature. The biggest difference between heat conductive silicone grease and silica gel is that heat conductive silica gel can be cured and has a certain bonding property. Thermal conductive silicone grease is a kind of material used to fill the gap between CPU and cooling fin.
- Q:As for glass wool board and rock wool board, which kind of material is better?
- Glass wool has light unit weight, thin fiber, good sound absorption, rock wool fireproofing performance, good hydrophobic performance, low price, both two have their advantages, it depends on the specific usage, If you are interested in it, we can discuss with each other, personal opinions for reference only.
- Q:Is glass wool felt the mineral wool felt?
- Q:What is the uses of aluminum foil glass wool felt?
- Roll glass wool felt is coiled materials for large area coverage. It is not only thermal-insulating, but also can reduce shock and absorb sound,especially the medium and low frequency noise. It can help reduce the noise and improve the working environment. This material can be tailored based on the actual needs, mainly used for architectural indoor, muffler systems, transportation, refrigeration equipment, damping, sound absorption, noise reduction for the household appliances. Glass wool felt overlaid with aluminum foil has strong thermal radiation resistance. It is good lining material for high temperature workshops, control room, inner walls of machine room,compartment and flat top.
- Q:How many insulation supporting pins are there in one aquare meter of glass wool?
- There are 24 insulation supporting pins in one aquare meter of glass wool.
- Q:Why use reflective paper for pipeline package? Such as the caliduct in home is wrapped with a layer of reflective paper outside a layer of glass wool.
- Perhaps this kind of protection can be helpful to its performance
MICRO-WOOL, a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range