Specifications of Glass wool board
Width: 600, 1000,1200mm
Thermal conductivity: 0.034-0.048W/mK
Average Fiber dia.:less than 7
Grade of combustibility:Non combustible Grade A
Hydrophobicity:More than 98.2%
Applications of Glass wool board
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture.
Packaging of Glass wool board
Packed with plastic bag.
- Q:What is the function of glass wool foil?
- Glass is made by melting such raw materials as quartz sand, limestone, dolomite and other natural ore with some chemical materials like pure alkali and sodium borate. In the molten state, the glass is thrown into fine fibers in the shape of floc by the with external force. These fibres vertically interwine and show many small gaps. These gaps can be regarded as air void. Thus, glass wool can be regarded as porous materials and it is of good insulation and sound absorption performance.
- Q:What are the standards of glass wool board?
- The national standard of rock wool board for exterior wall in construction is GB / T25975-2010, rock wool board for curtain walls in construction is GB / T25975-2005, and industrial rock wool board is GB / T11835-2007. The above-mentioned criteria are the standards of using rock wool products in various industries! Rock wool board is specifically designed and produced for exterior thermal insulation thin plastering system. It can be applied to the cosntruction of concrete or brick based buildings or thermal insulation or energy-saving of the exterior walls of he existing buildings; Wherein rock wool belt for thermal insulation of exterior walls can also serves as fire buffer zone and it can be used with thermal insulation material whose combustion performance is below A level to improve the fireproof function of the exterior walls of the building.
- Q:Why use reflective paper for pipeline package? Such as the caliduct in home is wrapped with a layer of reflective paper outside a layer of glass wool.
- Reflective paper, also known as aluminum foil, which is used to prevent heat loss, for exampe, it will be put under the pipeline tto reflect heat upward before paving floor heating. While preventing heat loss.
- Q:What's the types of glass wool points? do they have the same sound insulation effect?
- Rock wool and glass wool have poor sound insulation effect, and different prices, glass wool is easy for construction.
- Q:What is the difference between the glass fiber and glass wool?
- Fiberglass is an excellent inorganic non-metallic material. There are many kinds of glass fibers whose advantages are good insulation, heat resistance, corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, and the drawbacks are brittle and poor wear resistance. Glass wool, a man-made inorganic fiber, belongs to a kind of glass fiber. It is a spongiform material made through fibration of melten glass. It is an inorganic fiber whose chemical components belong to glass, having good formability, low bulk density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation and sound absorption, corrosion resistance and chemical stability.
- Q:What are the features of glass wool decorative acoustic panel absorber suspended ceiling?
- Five features of glass wool decorative acoustic panel absorber: 1, Glass wool decorative acoustic panel absorber suspended ceiling has excellent sound absorption performance. Installatiion cavity behind the buildings ceiling is usually greater than 200mm. Low frequency sound absorption coefficient will increase greatly as the cavity increases, so the glass fiber ceiling can reach the strong effect of full-range sound absorption. 2, Glass wool decorative acoustic panel absorber suspended ceiling surface has no color, so it has a good decorative effect. 3, Glass wool decorative acoustic panel absorber suspended ceiling has good fireproof performance. As the main raw material of the board is incombustible material, it can reach class A fire rating. 4, The board of glass wool decorative acoustic panel absorber suspended ceiling is light and thin. The board is thin and light and the density is about 2.O ~ 3.Okg / mz, so it is easy to transport and store. 5, Structure of glass wool decorative acoustic panel absorber suspended ceiling is simple, so it is easy to install. Glass fiber decorative acoustic ceiling does not have decorative protective surface layer as other glass fiber boards and it will not have fiber scattered which will pollute the environment. So the construction site is clean. It is easy to install with metal keel, both exposed keel or concealed keel. It is also easy to repair and exchange. Besides, it is relatively safe because it add little load to architectural structure.
- Q:How about the sound insulation performance of glass wool felts?
- The direct relationship between sound level and the density of glass wool. It has sound absorption penetrability, also can be wall.
- Q:What is the difference between high density glass wool board and stereoplasm rock wool board?
- The density (ie weight) of high-density rock wool board is large, but the hardness of it is not necessarily strong. The density of hard rock wool board is not necessarily high, but its hardness is very large, which is related to the fibre of rock wool, gel content and technical procedures.It is used in tanks with large plane and curvature radius, boilers, large steel structure and glass curtain wall.Attched with aluminium foil, it can better meet the requirement of heating air duct of air conditioning, insulating the cold water pipe and warm water pipe, block the moisture and insulating the building.When produced, marine and water-repellent wool insulation board is added with water-repellent additive enabling it to resist moisture.Rock wool board for boat is used for insulating heat and resisting fire for boats. Water-repellent wool board for thermal insulation in vehicles, mobile equipment, cold storage, air conditioning ducts and humid environment. It is also used in places that have certain requirements for moisture resistance.
- Q:what is the quota of glass wool rigid section of thermal insulation.
- Now, I also encountered the same problem, lz, can you tell me what quota should be used?
- Q:What industry does the glass wool belong?
- Yes, generally speakingg, the glass wool often refers to the yellow centrifugal glass wool which is a fibrous material.
MICRO-WOOL, a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range