Chopped strand mat
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- ANY PORT,CHINA
- Payment Terms:
- TT or L/C
- Min Order Qty:
- 10000Kg kg
- Supply Capability:
- 40000KG kg/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Specification of Chopped strand mat
quality fiberglass chopped strand mat and woven roving for boats making,factory supplied
including woven roving,chopped strand mat and roving:
1.nearly 10 years' experience in fiberglass;
2.100% original,factory price;
Product description of Chopped strand mat
1.Chopped strand mat is made of randomly disersed strands with power or emulsion bonded;
2.applicable for hand lay-up,continuous lamination process.Compatible with UP,VE;
3. Suitable for trandparent panels,ship body,automobile parts and interior decorations.
Characteristics of Chopped strand mat
1.Consistent thickness and stiffness;
2.Rapid impregnating and good compatibility with resin;
3.Superior wet through with less air trap;
4.Good mechanical properties and high strength of parts
- Fiberglass mat tissue is extensively used in the manufacturing of wind turbine blades due to its exceptional strength, durability, and lightweight properties. It serves as a critical reinforcement material that enhances the structural integrity and performance of the blades. During the manufacturing process, layers of fiberglass mat tissue are carefully placed and bonded together to form the composite structure of the wind turbine blade. The tissue layers are typically impregnated with a resin, such as epoxy or polyester, to create a strong and rigid matrix. The use of fiberglass mat tissue allows for the creation of complex blade shapes with high dimensional accuracy. It provides excellent resistance against various environmental factors, such as UV radiation, moisture, and temperature fluctuations, ensuring the longevity of the turbine blades in harsh weather conditions. The mat tissue also plays a crucial role in distributing and absorbing the loads experienced by the wind turbine blades. It enhances the overall strength and stiffness of the structure, allowing the blades to withstand the aerodynamic forces exerted by the wind. This reinforcement is particularly important to prevent blade deformation and fatigue, ensuring optimal performance and safety over the lifetime of the turbine. Moreover, the lightweight nature of fiberglass mat tissue contributes to the efficiency of wind turbine blades. The reduced weight of the composite structure enables the blades to rotate more easily and capture more energy from the wind. This, in turn, increases the power output and efficiency of the wind turbine system. Overall, fiberglass mat tissue is a fundamental component in the manufacturing of wind turbine blades, providing essential reinforcement, durability, and lightweight properties. Its use significantly contributes to the performance, reliability, and sustainability of wind energy generation.
- The moisture vapor transmission rate of fiberglass mat tissue can vary depending on various factors such as the specific composition of the material and its thickness. However, in general, fiberglass mat tissue has a relatively low moisture vapor transmission rate. This means that it has a relatively low ability to allow moisture vapor to pass through it. This characteristic makes it a suitable material for applications where moisture resistance is desired, such as in insulation or construction materials. However, it is important to note that the moisture vapor transmission rate of fiberglass mat tissue can be further influenced by other factors such as the presence of coatings or laminations, which may enhance or restrict its moisture vapor transmission properties.
- Q:Is the Teflon gasket filled with fiberglass or graphite?
- PTFE itself has the effect of self lubrication, you can ask the production of PTFE can add these, should not be able to! Vespel can add graphite to increase self lubrication
- Yes, fiberglass mat tissue can be used for soundproofing. Fiberglass is known for its excellent sound absorption properties. When used as a mat or tissue, it can effectively reduce noise transmission by absorbing and dampening sound waves. The porous nature of fiberglass allows it to trap and dissipate sound energy, making it an ideal material for soundproofing applications. Additionally, fiberglass is lightweight, flexible, and easy to install, making it a practical choice for soundproofing projects.
- Adhesive materials are commonly utilized to bond fiberglass mat tissue to surfaces. To initiate the bonding process, the adhesive is applied onto the surface where the fiberglass mat tissue will be attached. Typically, a two-part epoxy resin or a specialized fiberglass adhesive, specifically formulated for bonding fiberglass materials, is used. Following the manufacturer's instructions, the adhesive is thoroughly mixed and then evenly spread onto the surface using a brush, roller, or trowel. With utmost care, the fiberglass mat tissue is then placed onto the adhesive-covered surface and firmly pressed down to ensure optimal adhesion. Subsequently, the adhesive is left to cure for the recommended duration, allowing it to solidify and establish a robust bond between the fiberglass mat tissue and the surface. This bonding technique guarantees the secure attachment of the fiberglass mat tissue to the surface, offering reinforcement, protection, or other desired attributes based on the specific application.
- Yes, fiberglass mat tissue can be used for insulation boards. It is frequently utilized in insulation boards due to its excellent thermal and acoustic insulation properties. The fiberglass mat tissue helps to enhance the insulation capabilities of the boards, making them more energy-efficient and effective in reducing heat transfer and sound transmission.
- No, fiberglass mat tissue is not suitable for insulation in food processing facilities.
- Yes, fiberglass mat tissue is water-resistant. Fiberglass is a material composed of fine fibers of glass, which are woven together to form a mat. This mat is then coated with a water-resistant material, such as a resin or gel coat, to enhance its water resistance. The water-resistant coating prevents water from seeping into the fiberglass mat, making it suitable for various applications where exposure to water or moisture is expected, such as in boat hulls, shower stalls, and outdoor furniture. However, it is important to note that while fiberglass mat tissue is water-resistant, it is not completely waterproof. It may still absorb small amounts of water over time if not properly maintained or if exposed to prolonged and excessive moisture.
- Fiberglass mat tissue is indeed suitable for reinforcing fiberglass pools. This product, known for its thin and flexible nature, is widely utilized in the construction and repair of fiberglass structures, including pools. Comprising delicate glass fibers bonded together with a binder, the mat tissue offers added strength and reinforcement when applied to the pool's surface. By doing so, it effectively prevents cracks and damage. Typically, it is used in conjunction with fiberglass resin, which acts as an adhesive to securely attach the mat tissue to the pool surface. The practice of utilizing fiberglass mat tissue for reinforcing fiberglass pools is widely adopted, as it significantly increases the pool's lifespan and durability.
- Yes, fiberglass mat tissue can be used for repairing fiberglass truck beds. It is commonly used in such repairs due to its strength, durability, and ability to bond well with the existing fiberglass surface.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|Above US$20 Million
|Mid East；Western Europe：South Asian
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like