E-glass Chopped Strand Mat , Fiberglass Mat for Sanitary Ware
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 m.t
- Supply Capability:
- 1000000 m.t/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
E-glass Chopped Strand Mat , Fiberglass Mat for Sanitary Ware
Chopped Strand Mat is characterized by good combination of resin, easy operation, good wet strength retention, good laminate transparency and low cost. It is suitable for the application by hand lay-up FRP moldings, such as, various sheets and panels, boat hulls, boat tubs, cooling towers, corrosion resistant, vehicles, etc.
Fiberglass chopped strand mat is chopped using the "E" chopped glass and emulsion adhesive bond. It is suitable for hand lay and can enhance the unsaturaed ployester resins.
Is sample available ?
Yes, we provide the free samples, but customers themselves need pay the shipping fee
What's your MOQ?
Our MOQ is one 1*20' full container loading
How do you pack the fiberglass
(1) First, the mat is in roll packed in White PE fIlm.
(2) Then the rolls packed in the carton
4.Which knid of payment terms can you accept?
We can accept 30% prepayment, 70% payment before shippment. LC is also accepted
- Yes, fiberglass mat tissue is resistant to moisture vapor transmission. It is a highly durable and moisture-resistant material that is commonly used in various applications where moisture control is important, such as in roofing, insulation, and flooring. The fiberglass mat tissue is specifically designed to prevent the transmission of moisture vapor, helping to maintain the integrity and performance of the materials it is used with. Its resistance to moisture vapor transmission makes it an ideal choice for environments where moisture control is critical.
- The abrasion resistance of fiberglass mat tissue is high, making it suitable for applications that require durability and resistance to wear and tear.
- No, fiberglass mat tissue is not biodegradable. Fiberglass is a synthetic material made from fine fibers of glass, which are woven together to create a strong and durable material. These fibers do not break down naturally over time, making fiberglass mat tissue non-biodegradable.
- The UV resistance of fiberglass mat tissue may vary depending on the specific formulation and manufacturing process employed. Generally, fiberglass mat tissue is renowned for its outstanding ability to withstand ultraviolet (UV) radiation. The mat's fiberglass strands typically receive a coating of resin or binder, which affords additional safeguard against UV degradation. This coating acts as a barrier, preventing the fibers from deteriorating or becoming brittle under sunlight exposure. Moreover, the dense and tightly woven construction of the fiberglass mat tissue itself grants a certain level of inherent UV resistance. Nonetheless, it is crucial to note that extensive exposure to intense UV radiation can still result in some degree of deterioration over time. As such, it is advisable to refer to the specific product specifications or manufacturer's guidelines for precise information regarding the UV resistance of a particular fiberglass mat tissue.
- Yes, fiberglass mat tissue can be used for acoustic panels. Fiberglass mat tissue is a lightweight material that is commonly used for sound absorption and insulation purposes. It has excellent sound-absorbing properties and can effectively reduce noise levels in various applications, including acoustic panels. It is often used as the core material in acoustic panels to enhance their sound-absorbing capabilities. Additionally, fiberglass mat tissue is easy to work with, making it a popular choice for DIY acoustic panel projects. However, it is important to note that the effectiveness of acoustic panels also depends on other factors such as panel design, thickness, density, and installation method. Therefore, it is recommended to consult with experts or conduct thorough research to ensure that fiberglass mat tissue is the appropriate material for your specific acoustic panel needs.
- The tear resistance of fiberglass mat tissue is typically high, making it a strong and durable material that is resistant to tearing.
- Fiberglass mat tissue has low air permeability, meaning it restricts the flow of air.
- Fiberglass mat tissue is an excellent option for interior decoration. This versatile material serves multiple purposes and is commonly utilized as a reinforcement for composite materials like fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP). These materials are often employed to create decorative elements such as panels, wall coverings, and moldings. The fiberglass mat tissue offers a lightweight and durable solution with exceptional strength and resistance to moisture and chemicals. Moreover, it can be easily molded into various shapes and designs, making it a favored choice for interior decoration projects. Furthermore, the fiberglass mat tissue can be coated or painted to match any desired color or texture, enabling a wide array of creative possibilities in interior design.
- Yes, fiberglass mat tissue is generally resistant to acids.
- The density of fiberglass mat tissue significantly affects its performance. Fiberglass mat tissue is typically used in various applications, such as insulation, construction materials, and composite materials. The density of the fiberglass mat tissue determines its strength, durability, flexibility, and thermal insulation properties. A higher density fiberglass mat tissue generally offers better strength and durability. This is because a higher density implies more fiberglass strands are packed closely together, resulting in a denser and stronger material. It can withstand higher loads and impacts, making it suitable for applications requiring structural integrity, such as in construction or automotive industries. Moreover, the density of fiberglass mat tissue also influences its flexibility. A lower density fiberglass mat tissue tends to be more pliable and easier to shape. It can be molded into intricate shapes and contours, making it suitable for applications where flexibility is essential, such as in boat manufacturing or automotive body parts. The density also affects the thermal insulation properties of fiberglass mat tissue. Higher density fiberglass mat tissue offers better insulation against heat transfer. It effectively prevents the transfer of heat through conduction, making it ideal for insulation purposes, such as in buildings or piping systems. However, it is important to note that the density of fiberglass mat tissue should be chosen based on the specific requirements of the application. While higher density may provide better strength and durability, it also increases the weight and cost of the material. Therefore, a balance needs to be struck between the desired performance characteristics and the practicality of the specific application.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like