Specifications of Fiberglass Mesh 45g 2.5*2.5mm
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface.
The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh 45g 2.5*2.5mm
1.External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2.External and internal plaster reinforcement
3.Electrical heating mats
4.Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5.Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6.Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery
Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Production Of Fiberglass Mesh
- Q:If external insulation material is insulation putty, is it necessary to wrap external corners of mesh?
- Before being paving, mesh shoule be scraped a leveling blamket with cracking resistant mortar on insulation layer. Then paste mesh, slightly press it with trowel, and scrape another cracking resistant mortar to make sure that mesh is outside of the cracking resistant mortar so that it is crack-resistant.
- Q:Is glass fiber gridding cloth used more when decorating?
- Currently glass fiber wall cloth (with decorative pattern) is used for decoration due to its beauty, environmental protection, fire resistance and thermal insulation and gridding cloth for style decoration.
- Q:The original walls have been posted withmesh. Now the quality is very good without drum kits and cracking, is it neccessary to be removed when decorating?
- There is no need to remove unless the wall need to be decorated again. If to remove it, there will be a much more cost.
- Q:How to DIY the setting adhesive of glass fiber gridding cloth?
- With glass fiber woven fabric as base material, gridding cloth is dipped in and coated with highly resistant polymer emulsion, thus featured by good alkali resistance, flexibility and high tensile resistance in the bidirection of warp and weft. It is widely used for thermal insulation, water proofing and crack resistance of internal and external walls of buildings. The glass fiber gridding cloth mainly adopts alkali glass fiber yarn (with silicate, stability as main components) and made by high-temperature heat setting such as anti alkali liquid and strengthening agent of the special organization structure - lace stitch.
- Q:During the civil engineering, lintel and the red brick are to prevent cracking, and whether it is good to use the mesh or the wire entanglement.
- the scope of the brushing is expand 300 mm along the edge of fissure, compaction and slick, and the plastering layer and decorative layer is going down 100 mm.
- Q:Why should the construction of carbon fiber mesh be carried out at a temperature of over 5?
- An explosion of important defensive flaws. Because of its excellent acid, alkali and other chemical substances and other function of the weft tensile strength is high, can make the exterior wall of the stress relaxation of insulation system, to curb the overall deformation of the insulation, external force collision organs formed by extrusion, the insulation layer has high strength and impact resistance, easy to start and control play a "effect of texture, soft steel" in the insulation system.
- Q:How much does mesh paving cost??
- It costs about ¥20 to 50.
- Q:To prevent painting wall from cracking, is fiber glass cloth or mesh better?
- Neither is very good. Flax mesh is the best.
- Q:Is glass fiber gridding cloth belong to metal gridding cloth?
- It should not be that.
- Q:What is mesh bag
- smearing 70 mm wide mesh at the mash bag part and the position close to door window and hole opening is the mesh uncontinued position, the mesh on the big faced wall needs to lap, and the pasted mesh should take the turning or covering protective measures of finished product, and the polymer mortar should be 2mm thick, and the mesh uncontinued position is easy to produce the stress and crack.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range