Specifications of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface. The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave. The diameter of elementary fiberglass varies between 9 and 15 micron. The resin used for the surface treatment ensures the property of alkali-resistance and increases the mechanical durability that is required by the construction industry.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
1.External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2.External and internal plaster reinforcement
3.Electrical heating mats
4.Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5.Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6.Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Production Line of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
- Q:What is the tensile strength of carbon fiber and glass fiber?
- Carbon fiber is a new material with excellent mechanical properties, it is less than the proportion of steel 1/4, the tensile strength of carbon fiber resin composite materials are generally above 3500Mpa, is 7~9 times that of steel, tensile elastic modulus 23000~43000Mpa was also higher than that of steel.
- Q:What kinds of industrial cloth are there? What kind of cloths and procedures are employed?
- I do not know what you mean by so-called industrial cloth. In fact, there are several meanings about cloth. According to the material of the fabric, it is then referred to the textile fibers. Despite the wide variety of textile fibers, but basically it can be divided into natural fiber and chemical fiber : 1. natural fiber refers to textile fibers that have been existing in the natural world, or directly obtained textile fibers from cultured animal . 2. Chemical fiber is a kind of textile fibers which make natural or synthetic polymers as raw material, and manufactured through a certain of method. 3 Artificial fiber refers to processed fibers whihch capitalize on the natural polymer manmade fibers (such as wood, bagasse or animal fibers, etc.) as raw material. 4. The synthetic fibers, with oil, coal, natural gas and a number of agricultural products as raw materials, are formed by synthetic polymer spinning. When mentioning procedures, they are usually secrets unrevealed!
- Q:Steel mesh or mesh, which one is better for external wall insulation?
- Plasticizing processing. What is the difference of galvanized welded wire mesh and mesh? When steel mesh should be used? Galvanized welded wire mesh and fiberglass mesh are widely used in building wall insulation with solid welding spot.
- Q:When external wall thermal insulation Mesh use fiberglass mesh not less than 290 g /m 2 , is it avaliable to stick tile? Is there no specific technical specifications or procedures to support?
- As far as I know, heat retaining exterior wall tile must hang galvanized welded wire mesh to strengthen, you can refer to jgj144-2004, many provinces follow this operation, I did not see specification supports tiling with Mesh.
- Q:what kind of glue does the mesh used on the rubber?
- Cloth is not posted up, processes, it has a unique vulcanization process. Generally it is nitrile rubber. Sometimes it also depends on the requirements of customer, mingled with rubber.
- Q:When does aerated concrete block wall need to be pasted with fiberglass mesh?
- Under normal circumstances, polystyrene board external wall thermal insulation need to paste fiberglass mesh.
- Q:Is fiberglass mesh used as waterproof color steel plate?
- No, it isn't.
- Q:In the decoration, is it to paste the double mesh on the painting wall surface?
- It is generally a single layer. And the specific method is according to the situation of the wall. If the structure is good, it has no need to paste the mesh.
- Q:How long does it need to warp fiberglass mesh on window in external wall thermal insulationworks?
- The width of wraping mesh depends on the thickness of thermal insulation boardon the site. The width of pasting on the wall is over 65mm, ang the width of flanging to the board is about 100mm. And the thrown part should be clean.
- Q:Can autoclaved aerated bricks and concrete walls be plastered with glass fiber nets?
- No plastering shall be made immediately after the wall is finished. Should be at least 15 days or more before the masonry wall drying before entering the plastering process.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range