fications of Fiberglass Mesh
Fiberglass mesh is woven by fiberglass yarn as its basis mesh, and then coated by alkaline resistant latex. It has fine alkaline-resistant, high strength, etc. It is an ideal engineering material in construction.
Mesh size: 5*5mm
Mesh density: 60g/m2.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh
1. External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2. External and internal plaster reinforcement
3. Electrical heating mats
4. Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5. Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6. Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass Mesh
Packaging: Each roll is shrink-wrapped, or to be packed in plastic bag. Then rolls are put into pallets and cartons.
Delivery: About 20 days after confirming the order.
Production line of Fiberglass Mesh
1. Have CE, ISO9001 certificates.
2. One of the biggest producers in China.
3. Good quality and best service.
- Q:Is there any difference between external wall insulation alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh?
- External wall insulation alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh adots middle-alkali or alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh as substrate and then coated with modified acrylate copolymer adhesive solution. It is characterized by lightweight, high-strength, heat resistance, alkali-resistance, waterproof, corrosion resistance, resistance to cracking, and dimensional stability. It can effectively avoid tension contraction of the whole surface of floated coat and crack caused by an external force, thin mesh is often used in wall renovation and interior wall insulation. Mesh: 5mm * 5mm, 4mm * 4mm. gram weight 80g --- 165g /㎡. Width: 1000mm ---- 2000mm. Length: 50m-300m or according to customer's requirements.
- Q:Classification and application of glass fiber
- The general concept of glass is hard and brittle objects, not suitable as structural material, but as the thread, the strength is greatly increased and is flexible, with resin to give it shape can finally become excellent timber structure. Glass fibers increase in strength as their diameter decreases. As reinforcing materials, glass fiber has the following characteristics, which make glass fiber use much wider than other kinds of fiber
- Q:What's the use of glass fiber cloth? What are the main trades?
- Building for external wall insulation layer, glass fiber industry is also useful glass fiber cloth. The main function is to increase the strength
- Q:Steel mesh or mesh, which one is better for external wall insulation?
- Plasticizing processing. What is the difference of galvanized welded wire mesh and mesh? When steel mesh should be used? Galvanized welded wire mesh and fiberglass mesh are widely used in building wall insulation with solid welding spot.
- Q:What additive does alkali resistant glass fiber gridding cloth has?
- Ore melting status by purification of lower alkali content in wire drawing glass fiber grid cloth weaving to deal with
- Q:For wall slot, is seam paper tape or anti-cracking mesh suitable for joints?
- Dacron cloth is more anti-cracking.
- Q:The decoration of an old house whose walls of the bedroom and living room have many cracks. Now it is intended to shovel out the wall surface before putting them on the wall mesh. Can this prevent further cracking in the future?
- Can The normal process should be dismantled - the gypsum leveling and pasting mesh - approved putty - polished painting.
- Q:Joints of different materials on wall need to be pasted with steel mesh or fiberglass mesh, and the parallel position with beam column must be pasted, then what about the unparallel position?
- The junctions of different materials on walls needs to be paved with steel mesh or fiberglass mesh before plastering. It also needs to be pasted. The unparallel position should be the internal corners. The width of mesh should assure 200mm of both sides.
- Q:How to paste gridding cloth?
- Gridding cloth is a material used for for metope grassroots anti-cracking material in home decoration. It is also called crack resistant cloth, crack resistant gridding cloth and generally made of fiberglass. In construction, cloth is used for crack instead of crack resistant cloth.
- Q:How to straighten the glass fiber gridding cloth?
- It is not recommended to trowel with mortar plastering. The softness of product can be controlled. However, the gridding is not easy to control with good positioning. The lower the hardness is, the worse positioning is. The hardness of product is related to the raw material. Therefore, the hardness should be proper. On the basis of good positioning, the Jingguo products should be coated with emulsion. The hardness may also affect the overall effect of the thermal insulation and construction. But when coating the emulsion, the wire will move with big tension. The products with different hardness have different positioning. When troweling with mortar, the product may be positioned. The hardness is also related to the glue coated on the surface. The hardness is controversial to the positioning.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range