fications of Fiberglass Mesh
Fiberglass mesh is woven by fiberglass yarn as its basis mesh, and then coated by alkaline resistant latex. It has fine alkaline-resistant, high strength, etc. It is an ideal engineering material in construction.
Mesh size: 5*5mm
Mesh density: 60g/m2.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh
1. External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2. External and internal plaster reinforcement
3. Electrical heating mats
4. Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5. Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6. Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass Mesh
Packaging: Each roll is shrink-wrapped, or to be packed in plastic bag. Then rolls are put into pallets and cartons.
Delivery: About 20 days after confirming the order.
Production line of Fiberglass Mesh
1. Have CE, ISO9001 certificates.
2. One of the biggest producers in China.
3. Good quality and best service.
- Q:For fiberglass mesh in plastering inner wall, is it paved in the bottom of mortar layer or outside?
- Since it is to prevent plastering form cracking due to different stretch of wall materials, it shoulde be paved in the bottom of mortar layer.
- Q:What's the use of gridding cloth pasted on the wall?
- The measures that taken for preventing the cracks after plastering, are used for prevent the cracks/ Now the masonry materials mainly include filling block.
- Q:What is the difference of the interior wall mesh and external wall mesh?
- The main distinction between the external wall thermal insulation Mesh and the interior wall Mesh is the different raw material of them. The external walls Mesh are generally with the raw material of alkali or alkali-free mesh, and then after multideck coating , it becomes an alkali resistance Mesh. This products are with a very good stability and a strong tensil strength which is easy for the construction.
- Q:During the civil engineering, lintel and the red brick are to prevent cracking, and whether it is good to use the mesh or the wire entanglement.
- the structure like this should be brick structure, I suggest using the steel mesh, and mesh should be wrapped the corner or used on the external wall
- Q:There are several kinds of glass fiber gridding cloth material yarn.
- More important are quality, tensile strength and environmental protection, and qualified alkali resistance. The commonly used gridding cloth is made of the recycling waste bottles and waste glass through clay crucible process. Such gridding cloth fiber yarn of glass fiber gridding cloth and other various USES gridding cloth not only has unqualified high tensile strength, pungent odor, alkali resistance. It is prohibited to use yarn gridding cloth and exterior wall thermal insulation gridding cloth, grid cloth. The price is 1 yuan. 1.The gridding cloth made of platinum wire-drawing is beautiful while gridding cloth yarn made of platinum wire-drawing is alkali resistant and environmental protection.
- Q:For puttying in decoration, anti-cracking fiberglass mesh or dacron cloth is widely used on walls. What are the correct constrcution order and method?
- For board joints, use white latex strip of cloth to attach bar-type anti-cracking cloth at the seams, and once it's not firm, brush some white latex again.
- Q:Mesh and fiberglass cloth, which is better?
- Fiberglass cloth is better with high cost.
- Q:When external wall thermal insulation Mesh use fiberglass mesh not less than 290 g /m 2 , is it avaliable to stick tile? Is there no specific technical specifications or procedures to support?
- As for this question, your supplements after modyfying is completely unnecessary. Unfortunately, there is no clear standards or norms for ceramic tile adhesive or index construction process requirements of insulation. But now there is specification to follow as for the ceramic tiles' application in building , as long as we can meet the requirements, we shall not tangle on whether that can be used in the form, as long as the results meet the relevant standards. - I recommend these criteria: Construction and inspection of the external walls of decorative brick project JGJ126, decorative brick construction bond strength test JGJ110.
- Q:Each unit project of alkali resistant gridding cloth should send several groups for inspection.
- The inspection length should be less than 3 if the material is used in 20000 ㎡ public buildings, residential, commercial buildings with the same construction, same production manufacturer and same process construction and less than 6 if the area is more than 20000 ㎡.
- Q:The decoration of an old house whose walls of the bedroom and living room have many cracks. Now it is intended to shovel out the wall surface before putting them on the wall mesh. Can this prevent further cracking in the future?
- To paste mesh like this can solve the wall cracking problems, but can not guarantee it will not crack again. It is also affected by the the humidity of the air around the residendal area.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range