Introduction of Fiberglass Mesh 90g 5*5mm:
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface. The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave. The diameter of elementary fiberglass varies between 9 and 15 micron. The resin used for the surface treatment ensures the property of alkali-resistance and increases the mechanical durability that is required by the construction industry.
Application of of Fiberglass Mesh 90g 5*5mm:
1. External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2. External and internal plaster reinforcement
3. Electrical heating mats
4. Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5. Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6. Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packing and Storage of of Fiberglass Mesh:
Coated Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass Mesh Cloth is wound on paper tubes with inner diameters of 38, 50.8, 76 or 152 mm. The quantity of fabric wound on the tube is determined by customer requirements and varies from just 50 meters to the thousands of meters needed for a machine processing. Fiberglass Mesh Cloth is offered in widths of between 10 cm and 200 cm in addition to the standard 100 cm. Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Store rolls in a cool, dry location
Store away from the direct contact with ground or concrete
Store out of direct sunlight
Protect rolls from weather and other damage
- Q:What kinds of industrial cloth are there? What kind of cloths and procedures are employed?
- I do not know what you mean by so-called industrial cloth. In fact, there are several meanings about cloth. According to the material of the fabric, it is then referred to the textile fibers. Despite the wide variety of textile fibers, but basically it can be divided into natural fiber and chemical fiber : 1. natural fiber refers to textile fibers that have been existing in the natural world, or directly obtained textile fibers from cultured animal . 2. Chemical fiber is a kind of textile fibers which make natural or synthetic polymers as raw material, and manufactured through a certain of method. 3 Artificial fiber refers to processed fibers whihch capitalize on the natural polymer manmade fibers (such as wood, bagasse or animal fibers, etc.) as raw material. 4. The synthetic fibers, with oil, coal, natural gas and a number of agricultural products as raw materials, are formed by synthetic polymer spinning. When mentioning procedures, they are usually secrets unrevealed!
- Q:What is the specification of external wall thermal insulation mesh
- Mesh size: 5x5mm, 4x4mm gram weight: 80g160g / m2 Width: 1000mm2000mm length: 50m, 100m or 200m Color: White (standard), blue, green or other colors Packing: According to customer requirements 3, GRC enhanced mesh product specifications: Mesh size: 8x8mm, 10x10mm, 12x12mm gram weight: About 125g / m2 width: 600mm, 900mm, 1000mm length: 50m or 100m Color: White (standard), yellow, green or other colors Packing: According to customer requirements
- Q:How to tell the quality of mesh cloth?
- The standard and fine quality mesh cloth has good alkali resistance in the selection of materials. The advantage is that all of the alkali resistance and high tensile resistance of the warp and weftThe fence is made of platinum. The woven emulsion is made of glass fiber as base material. The product has good hand feeling and docile construction is good, greatly reduce the spreadAmount of face mortar.
- Q:What kind of wall fabric is covered with fiberglass mesh? Do you apply the powder or the powder?
- The interior powder is generally used at the joint of the wall (there is a mesh fabric specially used for joint, called adhesive tape or joint tape).
- Q:What is fiberglass strainer?
- Glass fiber screen is mainly used in industrial clean room, chip workshop, operation room, high-end purifier and high-end fresh air system.
- Q:What's the meaning of hanging glass fiber net on the wall? Is it necessary?
- If your house is the old brick walls, and the emergence of the phenomenon of damp moldy is likely to have wall cracks it is necessary to use this.
- Q:In the decoration, is it to paste the double mesh on the painting wall surface?
- It is generally single layer.
- Q:Hydraulic oil filter, glass fiber or imported paper is good?
- The HEPA screen made of glass fiber is generally accepted to achieve high efficiency. Because of the high requirement of glass fiber in making technology, the quality of products is low.
- Q:Does it is required to paste mesh in which has ben pasted with wallpaper?
- Otherwise, the later wall cracks will also affect the wallpaper. Now, the walls has been re-covered with cement. Intend to shovel all red bricks and then cover cement.
- Q:what's the executive standard of alkali resistant mesh? What is the test method?
- JGJ144-2004 is external wall thermal insulation. Technical Specification GB20102-2006-T glass fiber mesh alkali resistance test method for sodium hydroxide solution soaking method.
Forfiber, specialized in production of fiberglass products.We have the full set production equipment and the craft from weaves to the post-processing.
Mainly products include: fiberglass alkaline-resistance mesh, fiberglass self-adhesive mesh tape, fiberglass grinding wheel mesh, fiberglass window screen and metal corner tape, paper tape.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||7.69% North America
7.69% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Mid East
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
7.69% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average