Cummins Engine Diesel Generator Defeng Alternator Smartgen or DSE System Low-noise 100kw
Briefe performance of silent diesel generator set
1)High quality, steady and reliable performance
2)Blow 71dB at 7 meter
3) Perfect Maneuverability
4) Wide Application
Cylinder and cycle type
6 cylinders in line, 4 strokes
Aspiration and cooling
Turbocharged and after cooled
29.4L/H (100% Load)
22.4L/H (75% Load)
Single bearing,4-pole，AC brushless and self-exciting
Optional: DSE or Smartgen
HGM6120KC Control System is mainly used in generating supervising and control of land type diesel generator set and the switching between diesel generator set and city electricity supply. It is combined with digitalization, intelligence and network and capable of generator start and stop, generator data supervising and testing, protection alarm, city electricity supply quality supervising and starting generator automatically when power failure happens or city electricity supply is beside the set point.
Dimensions and weight
L: 2100 mm
L: 3000 mm
W: 750 mm
W: 1300 mm
H: 1250 mm
H: 1250 mm
- Q:Where are the low voltage AC asynchronous motors used in electric machines?
- Low voltage AC asynchronous motors commonly used in industrial electrical equipment are typically three-phase asynchronous motors.Three phase asynchronous motor can be used to drive all kinds of general machinery and equipment, such as compressors, pumps, fans, mixers, crushers, cutting machines, conveying machinery and other mechanical equipment, etc.. In the mining, machinery, metallurgy, petroleum, chemical, power plants and other industrial and mining enterprises as prime movers.
- Q:Why should a single-phase AC motor start with a capacitor?
- Because only the formation of a rotating magnetic field, the squirrel cage rotor will rotate, only increase the starting winding, but start winding must be shifted to start capacitor winding current advance main coil current of 90 degrees, the rotating magnetic field motor to rotate (motor power will start after the resection of the starting capacitor).
- Q:Can AC motors be converted into generators?
- At present in the society is widely used in three-phase asynchronous motor, JO2, JO2L, JO3, JO4, JO3L, and Y series, the series of motor power is less than four thousand watts, the connection method most star / triangle, a voltage of 380 volts or 220 volts (Y/ 380/220) 4 thousand watt motor more power, the connection is basically only a triangle connection method is only applicable to 380 volts. (J, J1, J2, JO, JO1 series of old power, regardless of size, are most suitable for two 380/220 and two Y/ voltage delta connection, because the loss is now rarely used)
- Q:What's the UVW representative of the motor, please?
- Three phase alternating current is a form of transportation of electrical energy, referred to as three-phase electricity. Three phase AC power supply is composed of three alternating current potential with the same frequency, equal amplitude and phase difference of 120 degrees. There are many uses of three-phase alternating current. Most of the AC power equipments in industry, such as motors, adopt three-phase alternating current, which is often referred to as the three-phase four wire system. In daily life, the use of single-phase power supply, also known as lighting electricity. When the lighting power supply, use three-phase electricity one relative to supply electrical equipment, such as household appliances, while the other one is the line of three-phase four wire fourth wire, which is the zero line and the zero line drawn from the neutral point of the three-phase power.
- Q:What is the size of DC motor and AC motor under the same power?
- In general, the DC motor is large in size, but it depends on whether the supply voltage of the two motor is the same.
- Q:Is permanent magnet synchronous motor AC servo motor?
- NoPermanent magnet synchronous motor rotor is a permanent magnet, stator coil, often used as generator or collection of speed signals.AC servo motor is a kind of motor that can be accurately located.
- Q:The difference between DC motor and AC motor in electric stacker
- Disadvantages of DC motor1. direct current motor manufacturing is more expensive2. carbon brush
- Q:The difference between induction motor and induction motor
- In fact, the same is true, asynchronous AC motor is the wire package after power generation magnetic field, and then the rotor will have a magnetic field, called induction magnetic field, their asynchrony, so called asynchronous AC motor
- Q:What's the difference between direct current motor and AC motor?
- Alternating current motors are divided into stator windings and rotor conductors. The rotor conductor is shaped like a silicon steel sheet between a cage and a conductor. Some of the AC motors also have windings
- Q:How many kW or more AC Motors should be started with the starter?
- In fact, the problem needs to be taken into account in 4 main elements:1, when the motor starts, the voltage on the power distribution bus at all levels meet the normal use requirements of other equipment;2 、 mechanical energy can bear the impact torque when the motor is started at full pressure.3. The structure of the motor itself can withstand the impact of full pressure starting.4 、 does the motor start with special requirements?.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range