Cummins Engine Diesel Generator Defeng Alternator Smartgen or DSE System Low-noise 100kw
Briefe performance of silent diesel generator set
1)High quality, steady and reliable performance
2)Blow 71dB at 7 meter
3) Perfect Maneuverability
4) Wide Application
Cylinder and cycle type
6 cylinders in line, 4 strokes
Aspiration and cooling
Turbocharged and after cooled
29.4L/H (100% Load)
22.4L/H (75% Load)
Single bearing,4-pole，AC brushless and self-exciting
Optional: DSE or Smartgen
HGM6120KC Control System is mainly used in generating supervising and control of land type diesel generator set and the switching between diesel generator set and city electricity supply. It is combined with digitalization, intelligence and network and capable of generator start and stop, generator data supervising and testing, protection alarm, city electricity supply quality supervising and starting generator automatically when power failure happens or city electricity supply is beside the set point.
Dimensions and weight
L: 2100 mm
L: 3000 mm
W: 750 mm
W: 1300 mm
H: 1250 mm
H: 1250 mm
- Q:What's the difference between a DC motor and an AC motor?
- A direct current motor is a magnetic field that does not move; a conductor moves in a magnetic field; an alternating current motor rotates in a magnetic field, and the conductor does not moveDC motor consists of stator winding and rotor winding of stator winding. The magnetic field is produced. When the direct current. The stator windings produce fixed polarity magnetic field. The rotor energizing force in the magnetic field. So the rotor in the magnetic field force is rotating. The DC motor structure is complicated. The cost is high.
- Q:Can the voltage regulating module be used as AC motor speed regulation?
- Ordinary three-phase AC motor (commonly used three-phase AC asynchronous motor) is the stator winding into three-phase alternating current, resulting in a rotating magnetic field (the rotation of the magnetic field speed n=60f/p, also known as synchronous speed). The rotating magnetic field is relative to the rotor winding (usually the squirrel cage winding), and the rotor winding induces the rotor induced current due to the electromagnetic induction principle. The rotor current produces a tangential torque under the influence of the magnetic field, so the rotor spins.
- Q:Panasonic servo motor A4 series, AC synchronous motor or AC asynchronous motor?
- AC synchronous motor.Servo motor now basically divided into two kinds: brushless DC and AC servo, this type of motor drive waveform is brushless DC motor, is trapezoidal wave, brushless DC motor can also be called permanent magnet brushless synchronous motor.Servo motor (servo motor) refers to the servo system to control the operation of mechanical components of the engine, is a kind of auxiliary motor indirect transmission device.
- Q:Why is AC motor control more difficult than DC?
- In addition, the DC variable voltage is easy to realize and the communication is troublesome. Therefore, the AC speed regulation uses frequency conversion speed regulation more frequently, but the frequency conversion speed regulation system is more complex than the DC voltage regulation speed regulation.
- Q:Is servo motor AC motor? What's the difference? How can I tell whether it is AC or DC?
- Want to see is AC or DC motor, is very simple:Look at numbers. If AC seems to be communicating, DC is dc.Also according to the power line view, AC is the three car power cord.
- Q:Motor PWM how to speed?
- This question is not clearly stated in this space. To be brief, AC motor speed control has PWM drive mode of AC motor, DC motor speed control has PWM drive mode of DC motor.
- Q:How does the PLC control the speed of the motor?
- See what you choose the motor, the general AC motor does not need PLC, you can use the frequency converter speed, how much speed you can change the frequency of inverter output current. If it is a stepping motor or a private server, a drive is needed, and a PLC is used to send a pulse control drive to drive the motor. PLC each sends a pulse, the motor turns an angle.
- Q:Motor starting mode
- Direct startThe advantages of direct start is required to start simple, less equipment, low cost. Current motor direct start is about 5 times the normal operation of the motor, often start, power supply line or transformer capacity should be greater than the motor capacity of more than 5 times; the motor is not frequent starting, power supply line or transformer capacity to the motor motor capacity should be more than 3 times. The requirements for small capacity motor is easy to be realized, so the vast majority of small capacity motor is started directly, without the need for a large amount of motor step-down start. It is a power supply line and transformer capacity is difficult to meet the motor direct start on the other hand, the strong impact of the grid and the motor starting current, affect the service life of the motor, the stable operation of the power grid so adverse, large capacity Motors and motors that do not start directly should be started by lowering voltage
- Q:Why is Tesla's Model s electric vehicle using AC motor instead of the more popular frequency conversion DC motor?
- 1, the DC motor structure is complex, the cost is relatively high, late maintenance trouble.2, larger motors are required to be connected to large cooling fans.3, it can realize the speed regulation simply and economically. Big torque and good mechanical characteristics.4, AC motor structure is simple, low cost, simple maintenance. You can't speed it yourself. In the past, the frequency conversion was not timely, and the DC motor was used in places requiring good speed control (machine tools, cranes, textiles, etc.).
- Q:Why don't AC motors use commutators?
- The principle of reading a book, the commutator is used to make the motor current is DC, and if you say that the generator has a commutator, is not ac?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range