Cummins Engine Diesel Generator Defeng Alternator Smartgen or DSE System Low-noise 100kw
Briefe performance of silent diesel generator set
1)High quality, steady and reliable performance
2)Blow 71dB at 7 meter
3) Perfect Maneuverability
4) Wide Application
Cylinder and cycle type
6 cylinders in line, 4 strokes
Aspiration and cooling
Turbocharged and after cooled
29.4L/H (100% Load)
22.4L/H (75% Load)
Single bearing,4-pole，AC brushless and self-exciting
Optional: DSE or Smartgen
HGM6120KC Control System is mainly used in generating supervising and control of land type diesel generator set and the switching between diesel generator set and city electricity supply. It is combined with digitalization, intelligence and network and capable of generator start and stop, generator data supervising and testing, protection alarm, city electricity supply quality supervising and starting generator automatically when power failure happens or city electricity supply is beside the set point.
Dimensions and weight
L: 2100 mm
L: 3000 mm
W: 750 mm
W: 1300 mm
H: 1250 mm
H: 1250 mm
- Q:what is the connection of single phase AC motor rew and fwd?
- In AC single phase motors to reverse the direction of rotation of motor, you have to reverse the direction of the magnetic field. To reverse the direction of magnetic field interchange the winding wires.
- Q:What's the difference between a three-phase asynchronous motor and an ordinary one?
- Ordinary motor motor and variable frequency motor of variable frequency motor, it is called the main appearance is different from the ordinary motor frequency conversion motor with forced cooling centrifugal fan, which ensures good motor cooling in low frequency and high frequency, frequency range also see nameplate motor internal structure can adapt to the specific operation of high frequency operation. Ordinary motors are generally allowed to operate under or less than 50hz.
- Q:Wire Placement In An AC Motor/Generator?
- pass to the areas shop and get a Chilton's! That way you're turning out to be pictures appropriate in front of you to tournament up your application. They value approximately $15! the superb $15 you will ever spend. appropriate now you may have all your wires back on and not dropping time right here with idiots which will extra advantageous than probably furnish you with the incorrect answer besides!
- Q:Why is the rotor of an AC motor neither magnetic nor can it rotate?
- The rotor core has a number of grooves, groove cast aluminum, cast and short circuit ring in both ends of the rotor, stator windings of electric flux generated cutting aluminum rotor coil bar form the short-circuit current, the rotor and the stator rotating magnetic field and magnetic field interaction, is driven to rotate.
- Q:electric motors?
- Q1. a DC motor only has one coil of wire, and a left and right magnet. (Single Phased) An Ac motor can be two or three phase. so the AC motor has more than one coil of wire. Q2. power = amps x voltage.... the voltage applied times the amps applied would give your power in watts. amperage can be measure with an amp meter. Q3. The force that moves the motor comes from electromagnetism. There are magnets and coils in the motors. When the coils are energized with they become magnetise and the opposed the magnets forcing the rotor (in which usually the coils of wire are) to turn For more info read on wikipedia
- Q:What happen if AC Supply willl given to a DC Motor ?
- For an elementary DC (toy) motor with everlasting magnets by using fact the stator, reversing the finally ends up interior the battery would desire to opposite the direction of rotation. utilising AC to the motor will opposite polarity (60 cycles in step with 2d) inflicting the motor to buzz. frequently, greater DC automobiles are greater complicated which incorporates various shunt windings, and so on. To opposite rotation the two the finally ends up interior the rotor windings or to the stator windings are reversed (each now and then utilising a reversing swap).yet the two windings are no longer reversed. utilising AC to those automobiles would desire to opposite polarity to the two windings which probably does no longer opposite rotation.
- Q:How do I power an 21V AC motor?
- The microwave must have a transformer to produce the proper voltage. Without that, you could use a 24 volt control transformer that is commonly used in home hydronic heating systems. These are available from any plumbing-heating supplier and will generally output about 25 to 26 volts which is a little high but should be O.K. Connect the transformer primary up to a conventional power cord and plug it in to a wall outlet. If you wish to reduce the voltage, you may be able to get good results by connecting the power to the transformer through a light dimmer, with a volt meter to measure the voltage to the motor.
- Q:can a turbine be used with an ac motor to generate electricity?
- this only works with certain types of motors.
- Q:How do ac motors work? Do they convert ac to dc then through coils?
- Yes, you've got it right.
- Q:AC motor - do they need constant frequency and voltage?
- I would assume so, DC motors when the voltage is lowered the motor slows. If you're in the US your ac supply is going to be 60hz unless you're modifying it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range