|Brand Name:||Siemens ||Model Number:||1LE001 Series||Type:||AC Motor|
|Frequency:||50 Hz||Output Power:||0.55-315 KW||Protect Feature:||Explosion-proof|
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China (Mainland)||Efficiency:||IE 1||Packaging Detail::||EXPORT STANDAR WOODEN CASE|
|Structure||Asynchronous Motor||Function||Driving ||Usage||Universal|
Siemens Motors Advantage:
Sincere and Professional Service.
Outstanding Finishing Surface.
Strictly and Perfect Management is guaranteed for Production.
Specialized in Manufacturing and Supplying a wide range of Electric Motors since year 2002.
Have Rich Experience and Strong ability to Develop New Products.
Have Ability to Design the Products Based on Your Original Samples.
- Q:STC microcontroller through the relay control AC motor, in the motor start and stop the moment will be interrupted multiple times
- You've taken some of the usual anti jamming measures, but the key issues haven't been solved.1, the relay is isolated, without individual power supply, the photoelectric coupler input, if need to power (such as 6N137), must be separate power supply.Signal 2, optocoupler out, if it is low speed optocoupler, decreased along with gentle, easy to false triggering, you can add a Schmitt trigger in optocoupler after. It should solve your problem.3, SCM procedures can also do some anti disturbance processing, for example, some of the microcontroller's external interrupt, anti disturbance processing, you can open. If not, you can use the query operation, for example, each 10uS query IO once, 5 times continuously high, think that it is effective to obtain a high level, high level, set a mark, marked effective, inquiry into the 5 consecutive low level (if the middle high level again just count) is deemed effective falling edge.
- Q:Can AC motors use direct current?
- The DC motor is divided into two exciting modes: series excitation and shunt excitation. The series excited DC motor can be used in both DC and DC as long as the voltage is suitable. Shunt excited DC motors can only be powered by dc.
- Q:How many kW or more AC Motors should be started with the starter?
- If only the General Motors (not including power plants, industrial production, motor) can refer to: civil, public and residential power grid direct power transformer power supply two, the former allows direct start for 11KW, which is 15KW
- Q:What's the UVW representative of the motor, please?
- The UVW of the motor stands for the three terminals, which are 380 volts three-phase alternating current on the three terminals
- Q:What about a single phase AC motor reversing?
- The steering of a single AC motor has different rotating principles according to the structural differences. The following is a reference for professional data:Single phase motors are usually divided into four types: split phase, push cabinet, hood type and ordinary series excitation type. Since the structure of the four is different, the method of changing its rotation direction is also different
- Q:What is the difference between AC motor speed and DC motor speed?
- Alternating current dynamoAC motor is rotating to produce a rotating magnetic field formed by the stator voltage in the rotor should be on the.The speed is generally fixed speed. But because of its simple structure and convenient power supply, it is widely used in industrial enterprises. Small to household refrigerators, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, large machine tools, and so on, all use AC motors.
- Q:Soybean milk machine AC motor or DC motor is good?
- Ethanol is a flammable, volatile colorless transparent liquid at low temperature and atmospheric pressure. It can not be used directly because of its low toxicity and pure liquid;
- Q:Please exchange the motor. Is it possible to adjust the speed with a governor?
- Many domestic electric fans use bidirectional thyristor to do phase shift speed regulation. This kind of speed regulation is to reduce the input current so that the motor can not move fast and can only reduce the speed. Like the light desk lamp, it is forced to adjust.
- Q:Why is an AC motor more popular than a direct current motor? System description, thank you.
- When it comes to the DC to AC by rectifying and filtering can be compared to DC, DC motor and AC motor, DC motor, high cost, complex loss, ratio of AC motor high failure rate, high cost, low penetration rate, while the AC motor can be positive, but not DC motor. It is the alternating current AC generator produces alternating current AC motor drives the rotation, so
- Q:What's the difference between a variable frequency motor and a servo motor?
- Then it is servo motor, variable frequency motor and the main difference with the encoder, and then transmitted to the servo motor drive, and then using the control theory, such as gain, adjust time, simply say a servo motor is a closed-loop control system, and quick start, stop, load capacity a variable frequency motor, with these characteristics, also makes the speed, torque, third position control method for high requirement application. 1, servo motor and inverter and working principle of AC motor is basically the same, belong to the AC-DC-AC voltage type motor drive, but the technical requirements of big differences, so there are great differences in the aspects of motor and driver design.
SIEMENS Brand is one of famous motor maker in the field, the head office is in Europe and have factories in China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Certificate of Authorized Distributor
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range