|Brand Name:||Siemens ||Model Number:||1LE001 Series||Type:||AC Motor|
|Frequency:||50 Hz||Output Power:||0.55-315 KW||Protect Feature:||Explosion-proof|
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China (Mainland)||Efficiency:||IE 1||Packaging Detail::||EXPORT STANDAR WOODEN CASE|
|Structure||Asynchronous Motor||Function||Driving ||Usage||Universal|
Siemens Motors Advantage:
Sincere and Professional Service.
Outstanding Finishing Surface.
Strictly and Perfect Management is guaranteed for Production.
Specialized in Manufacturing and Supplying a wide range of Electric Motors since year 2002.
Have Rich Experience and Strong ability to Develop New Products.
Have Ability to Design the Products Based on Your Original Samples.
- Q:I need an Ebook on AC servo motors?
- A synchronous motor operates with a winding in its rotor this is hooked as much as an exterior resistor for velocity administration throughout the time of initiate-up, mutually as an induction motor, squirrel caged style has no exterior resistor. The rotor windings are short-circuited on the ends and is nearly a squirrel. the fee of a synchronous motor has no slippage. 2,poles-3600 rpm; 4-poles-1800 rpm; 6poles-1200 rpm mutually as an induction motor has a slip velocity, 2poles- 3540 rpm; 4 poles-1750 rpm; 6poles-1150 rpm.A synchronous motor consistently operates with carbon brushes, mutually as induction autos would have none.Synchronous autos are commonly rated a minimum of 100Hp, mutually as, induction autos would be rated in fractional Hp.
- Q:Do Dremels use DC (instead of AC) motors?
- Other answers talk about Dremels. I just wanted to say some things you must not know based on your questions. Brushes have nothing to do with AC or DC. DC motors are brush or brushless, and AC motors are brush or brushless (induction). You also don't need a transformer to convert AC to DC. Common switching power supplies have no transformer, which allow them to work on both 50 and 60 Hz.
- Q:I WANT TO CONTROL AC SINGLE PHASE, 230 VOLT, 1440 RPM MOTOR.?
- That is not going to work. It sounds like an induction motor. The speed is controlled by the frequency of the supply. To get a speed less than 1/10 of normal, you would need to generate a frequency less than 5 Hz. If you did that, the efficiency of the motor would be horrible. Even if you managed with that, you would still have problems. Most A.C. single phase motors rated at more than a few tens of watts use a 'centrifugal switch' to disconnect the starting windings when the motor is running. It certainly would not operate at that speed. Your motor would cook. Sorry.
- Q:03 durango blower motor not working on high. ac or heat.?
- Best of luck: If you don't feel comfortable installing it get a mechanic to install it or diagnose the problem.
- Q:Which motor is one with a variable speed from 0 - 2000 rpm?
- I prefer a DC motor. A rheostat can be used to control voltage/RPM speed and DC motors are more reliable.
- Q:An upper Holzer sensor for AC motors?
- If you say is the kind of motor on the electric vehicle, it is actually a AC motor. The DC input to the controller, the controller output to the motor 3 lines is ac. I understand the questions you want to ask me, this explanation does not solve your problem.
- Q:AC motor gone bad?
- It could be the capacitor that starts the motor. (Cheap part :) The capacitor stores electricity and discharges it all at once (capacitive discharge) to start the motor and compressor. CAUTION: since caps store electric energy they can be very dangerous if handled or disconnected while storing said energy. A capacitive discharge can give you a hell of a shock!
- Q:Brushless DC Motor Question?
- your question is unclear, it has no mention of work or energy. you can have motor of that size running at that speed and moving 70kg load if the motion is sufficiently slow, say 1meter per minute. this can easily run on batteries for couple of hours. but if you are looking for a motor to power electric bike for example, you will notice that this is hopelessly undersized. better way is to ask questions in terms of real work, for example pump x volume of water per hour to elevation of y meters or provide power for electric bike where total weight is 90kg, travel speed is 40km/h and expected one charge commute distance is 70km.
- Q:Need Help identifying ac blower motor wires in home air conditioning?
- The orange wire connected to the old capacitor can be removed and connected to the white wire. .Connect the black wire to the relay and the two capacitor wires as the guy that sold it too you had it.
- Q:What happens to a 10HP AC industrial motor when it sits unused for 13 years?
- Inside? The centrifugal switch might be kind of sticky, and the contacts might be dirty. But if was kept dry, it should be just fine. Outside? It's toast.
SIEMENS Brand is one of famous motor maker in the field, the head office is in Europe and have factories in China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Certificate of Authorized Distributor
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range