|Brand Name:||Siemens ||Model Number:||1LE001 Series||Type:||AC Motor|
|Frequency:||50 Hz||Output Power:||0.55-315 KW||Protect Feature:||Explosion-proof|
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China (Mainland)||Efficiency:||IE 1||Packaging Detail::||EXPORT STANDAR WOODEN CASE|
|Structure||Asynchronous Motor||Function||Driving ||Usage||Universal|
Siemens Motors Advantage:
Sincere and Professional Service.
Outstanding Finishing Surface.
Strictly and Perfect Management is guaranteed for Production.
Specialized in Manufacturing and Supplying a wide range of Electric Motors since year 2002.
Have Rich Experience and Strong ability to Develop New Products.
Have Ability to Design the Products Based on Your Original Samples.
- Q:How many kinds of braking modes are there in AC motors? What are the characteristics of each?
- Mechanical brakingBraking method using mechanical device to stop motor rapidly after stopping power supply. Such as electromagnetic brake, brake.
- Q:What are the speed regulating methods of AC motors? What are the characteristics of each?
- Winding motor rotor series resistance speed control method: line induction motor rotor series of additional resistance, so that the motor slip increases, the motor at a lower speed operation. The greater the resistance in series, the lower the speed of the motor. This method is simple in equipment and convenient in control, but the differential power is consumed in the form of heating. The utility model belongs to a class speed regulation, and the mechanical characteristics are softer.
- Q:Comparison of AC motor and direct current motor
- Disadvantages of AC motor1. the starting and regulating speed of AC motor is poorAlternating current motor can be divided into synchronous motor and asynchronous motor according to speed.
- Q:AC servo motor why drive?
- Ordinary AC motor speed is 1400 rpm, why is 1400, because the average power is 220V, 50Hz, which is 50 times per second transformation phase, and the motor is usually 4, which is two times the phase transformation of a turn, coupled with the general AC motor is not synchronous, asynchronous communication the motor, so a little slower than the theoretical speed of 50/2*60=1500, so it is usually about 1400. Thus, the speed of the motor can be changed by changing the frequency of the power supply. A controller corresponding to an ordinary motor is called a frequency converter.
- Q:AC servo motors generally choose synchronous or asynchronous?
- This will be based on your purpose, such as CNC machine tools feed shaft, generally use AC synchronous servo motor, spindle general use AC asynchronous motor. The same power synchronous machine is much more expensive than the asynchronous machine. If it is common use, select synchronization
- Q:What is AC motor?
- The torque of the single-phase motor is pulsating, and the noise is relatively large, but the required power supply is relatively simple, especially in the family. Therefore, small household motor and instrument motors are mostly single-phase motors.
- Q:What's the difference between asynchronous and synchronous AC motors?
- The so-called synchronous motor, that is, the armature winding magnetic field, rotating speed and rotor rotation in the same direction, the same speed. Such a motor is generally as follows: there is a winding on the rotor, a centralized excitation winding; no winding on the rotor; and the use of permanent magnet structure; rotor without winding; no permanent magnet; with teeth and slots. A distributed winding is arranged on the stator. With this structure, the number of slip rings and brushes can be reduced to a minimum. Such motors are also called transition motors. There is also a special requirement, and the excitation windings placed on the stator structure, such a structure is generally referred to as pivot type (such as home ceiling fan).
- Q:Is the 380V single-phase AC motor the same as that of the 220V AC motor?
- Two of the same pulse magnetic field is formed in time and space, so that a rotating magnetic field produces the air gap between the stator and the rotor, the rotating magnetic field, the induced current in the rotor current, and rotating magnetic field interact to produce electromagnetic torque, the motor rotation.
- Q:How to distinguish AC and DC machines
- The main difference between AC and DC motor is the power properties of different AC motors using AC generator, the AC and DC motor; using direct current, the generator is DC. Advantages of DC motor (AC motor and more): smooth speed control characteristics, can achieve economic. And AC motor need to use inverter, electromagnetic regulator and other components to achieve this function.
- Q:The difference between induction motor and induction motor
- . a three-phase induction motor is an induction motor, the induction current definition: formed by the rotating magnetic field of stator winding and rotor winding of the magnetic field from the interaction of electromagnetic torque of AC motor drive rotor rotation.
SIEMENS Brand is one of famous motor maker in the field, the head office is in Europe and have factories in China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Certificate of Authorized Distributor
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range