Detailed Specification of PP Hook Carpet
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Detailed photoes of PP Hook Carpet
Package of PP Hook Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:rug burn?!?
- Brownish green is a sign of bruising, which wouldn't be surprising if the rug burn is as bad as you say. That would mean that on top of your rug burn, you got the classic black eye. And that won't go away for a few days...sorry. You should know for sure in a day or two. If you have a genuine shiner, you have two options. 1. See if you can have your appointment moved. If you explain that you have a mild facial injury with some bruising that will clear in another week, they might be more sympathetic than if you just told them you want to move your appointment. 2. Use makeup to cover it up. I'm serious, that's what a professional actor or news reporter would do. If you're absolutely clueless as to how to go about this, see if you can get one of the women in your life to help. (If you weren't acting like a total doofus when you got the rug burn, you can probably milk this for some sympathy.)
- Q:What is the most effective way to remove the stains on carpet?
- Q:Is the Rug Doctor strong enough for my carpet?
- it sounds ok but i would call a company and have a expert to take care of this carpet it can be really bad you will only lose money renting this machine.
- Q:Where is the cheapest place to buy rugs?
- walmart for cover rugs not ones that need to be installed. got one a few months ago almost the size of my smallest room for 45.00
- Q:What kind of paint should I use to paint an area rug?
- On HGTV I heard you can paint a rug with Latex paint. You can always go to your home improvement store and ask them, even call them. It was Design Remix, the show that I saw them do it, and it was Latex paint that they used and they said you can paint any rug with it. I would write down what the rug's made out of and call the company of the paint and ask them if you can use it on a rug before doing it. You don't want to use it and have it ruined. I'm thinking as long as it's not a carpet kind of rug, you should be fine. I hope this helps!
- Q:Shampooing Carpets?
- You can use cleaners like fabuloso, pine sol, fantastic, **** and span, in small amounts. Use the floor dilution. You can also dilute laundry detergent and use that, but you might have to go back over it and rinse it. I'd recommend getting a carpet cleaner. I really like hoover's pet odor formula, even if you don't have pets, it really makes the carpets clean, smell great and repel stains.
- Q:Old apartment, old carpet, help?
- I do not think you can ever thoroughly clean a carpet, regardless of your region. My suggestion is, use a high powered, vacuum, like a shopvac, with a carpet brush. This will suck as much dust out of the carpet as possible. Do not use an upright vacuum, or one with a moving brush, because this creates vibrations, which will just drive much of the dust between the carpet and under-pad, even between the under-pad and the floor. If the dust is really bothering you, consider pulling up the carpet. What is underneath? If there is a finish, great. If not, it probably is not that expensive to put down wood or tile. Then you can sweep and/or wash to get your floor the cleanest possible. I live in southern Ontario, in an ancient house, and just last year I pulled up the carpet in my front room. It revealed great-looking floorboards, and has made me feel so much better -- you would not believe the amount of dust and crap under the carpet and under-pad.
- Q:I got a rug from an abandoned house that had fleas. The house has no heat. Are fleas still in the rug?
- yes, the rug still has fleas. If it has been below freezing the fleas are dead but the eggs are still viable. As the eggs warm up to around 70, they will hatch in 7-10 days. Just wash the rug before bringing it into your house. If you have not washed it yet, you may have to treat your house in a week. 1 flea can lay 600 eggs nd in 7-10 days, depending on the temperature, the eggs hatch. In 7-10 days the 600 fleas will hatch and a wee later they will each lay 600 eggs.
- Q:How do I stop my cat from scratching and pooping on the bathroom rug?
- When my grandma's cat started using the top of her coffee table as a litter box the cat trainer she asked told her to put a similar feeling material underneath the litter box. It worked, a few wood boards under the box and the cat never pooped on the coffee table again. You might try putting a rug under your litter box
- Q:Can I lay the carpet under the refrigerator?
- Under normal circumstances, it is not possible, because the refrigerator is frozen, sometimes below there is water, carpet pressure in the following, it is easy to mildew
We produce beautifully patterned carpets, exquisite craftsmanship famous. After years of development, we have formed a series of distinctive varieties, by foreign merchants of all ages and trust. our main products: PP carpet mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥30,000,000 - 50,000,000/year
||The United States of America;Saudi Arabia; Libya; UAE
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6- 10 people
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range