GC60-8 Hydraulic Crawler Excavator’s Operating Weight is 5.85t, equipped with YANMAR 4TNV94L Engine, with Boom 3m, Arm 1.6m, Bucket 0.23m3, and Blade 1880mm×464mm.
GC60-8 Hydraulic Crawler Excavator
JEIL, Korea; Variable axial piston motor
Four-cylinder in line,
Support roller quantities
Carrier roller quantities
No. of cylinder
Bore and stroke
Drawbar pulling force
Cab ＆ Control
All-weather, sound-suppressed Cab and equipped with a heavy, insulated Floor Mat; Front Window can be opened and slid; 6-direction adjustable Seat; LED display, Automatic monitoring, display and warning; cool & hot Air Conditioner
variable double–piston pump
Max. discharge flow
Max. discharge pressure
Boom, arm and bucket
Two hand levers and two foot pedals for travel Two hand levers for excavating and swing;
Electric rotary-type engine throttle
Boom, Arm ＆ Bucket
Pilot control pump
Main control valve
Negative flow control
Air cooled type
Swing motor type
Hydraulic oil released
Hydraulic disc brake
Hydraulic oil tank
90L Tank oil level
130L Hydraulic system
Max. digging depth
Max. dumping height
Max. digging height
Max. vertical digging depth
Max. Depth cut for 2440m(8')Level Bottom
Max. digging distance
Max. digging radius at ground level
Min. swing radius of work equipment
Digging Force (ISO6015) Unit: kN
Bucket digging force
Arm digging force
Arm Type 1600mm
Ground contact length (Transportation)
Overall height(to top of boom)
Overall height(to top of cab)
Counter weight ground clearance
Revolving frame width
Tail swing radius
Distance from swivel center to tail
Operating Weight and Ground Pressure
Operating weight includes basic machine (with boom 3m, arm 1.6m, bucket 0.23m3, and blade 1880mm×464mm)
- Q:I have an essay that i have to do by May 1st. I really need help. Heres the question why do you need a career in the diesel/heavy industry equipment ? Please guys
- The Diesel/Heavy Equipment Technology program prepares students for careers in industries that use trucks, excavators, bulldozers, other heavy equipment, or industrial equipment using diesel power and hydraulic devices. national shortage of diesel technicians means graduates are in demand. Diesel/heavy equipment technicians have a wide variety of employment possibilities, including: ?truck repair ?earthmoving equipment repair ?mining equipment repair ?farming equipment repair ?marine engine repair ?industrial maintenance repair ?material handling equipment repair ?power generating equipment repair ?railroad equipment repair ?component rebuild ?sales Now I am leaving the link where I found the information. It should be easy from this point. Without diesel/heavy industry equipment how would we repair our highways and streets. Who would run the machinery? Look at the list and go with it. Transportation would be a big one like railroad equipment repair etc. Just don't plagiarize from the website link. Put things into your own words. www.lowercolumbia.edu/programs/ac...
- Q:Use of excavators
- (3) the quarry, tunnel, underground powerhouse and heap loading operation in the field of material; 4) excavation channel, canal and waterway dredging;
- Q:Looking for a workshop manual for a hitichi digger Zaxis 50 anyone no where i could purchase one kind regards .
- Well i did a quick search with no luck. You will probably need to contact Hitachi to obtain one from them.
- Q:Could a paleontologist that found a dinosaur skeleton make good money from the find? I know I have to go to grad school for this? This is when they make the money isn't it? I know of a nice site to find trilobites that know on else knows the only bad thing is that these are headless and some are curled up and others are flattened out. However, I have also found many caves in my area that haven't been gone through by excavators. The caves probably have some prehistoric bones. Either way lady geologist your on a role and have 20 pts so far unless some one gives me a better answer.
- If you are concerned about making money - become a stock broker or a lawyer. If you are concerned about money you won't be happy as a paleontologist. You need to love the discovery of the history of life on Earth. Money should be secondary. Most paleontologist don't make a dime from the fossils they discover. The fossils are kept in the collections of universities or museums.
- Q:If you could give me an equation that would be great, trying effectively to calculate the size of a counterbalance needed to keep a weight on the end of a lever level. thanks!
- A 15 ft massless lever? What's that? A hologram? Program your hologram projector to project the weight at a certain place in the room.
- Q:It's in a mobile home park and everything is on one meter. We can't hear anything or see any water yet the water meter is running rapidly. I need to get this repaired right away. I've called several excavators in town but they are backed up. How can I isolate or what ever I need to do to find this leak?
- Well, you're going to have to do some digging. Obviously you can start at the meter and work your way toward where the pipe goes into the house, if you don't see and hear water running inside your place then the leak will be underground. When you find it, take pictures of what you've found, the utility where I live will give you a pass or at least a reduction on a big bill if you can show you had a leak.
- Q:my excavator hose has a leak. i installed new hose. the hydraulic oil was partially drained without my knowing. I started it but no response. I add oil but has no power. what would I do?
- Just like anything, you have to get the air out for the hydraulics to work. Air compresses and liquids don't. there in lies the difference.
- Q:Where is the regular second-hand excavator market in Shanghai? Does anyone know?
- In Shanghai City, South Hongmei Road Yuanjiang road there, what nonsense you. Shanghai is a second-hand excavator market in Minhang District.
- Q:I have a glass cage that's 36quot; long, 29quot; tall and 15quot; deep and I was wondering if I could put a couple leopards in here or would it be too tall? I have a big branch that goes from the bottom to the top and I was gonna put excavator clay in for him to climb also.
- For two FEMALE adult leopard geckos, that's a good cage. Make sure you watch for bullying and make sure they're both getting enough to eat. Provide them with several different hides, as well, not just the 3 necessary hides (hot, cool, humid). I wouldn't recommend having the big branch in there, as they could fall and injure themselves. They do climb, but not very well. The excavator clay can also be a pain in the butt to work with. Not only is it messy, but it can collapse if it gets too dry and small amounts can still get ingested. Since it's clay, it can easily impact a leopard gecko even in small amounts. Stick to something solid such as tile, linoleum, vinyl, paper towels, newspaper, or butcher paper.
- Q:how to remove dental caries without using the dentist drill?
- Stop okorder /
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range