Horizontal Maching Center Model HMC630/800 with Siemens/Fanuc/Mitsubishi System
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 50 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
The horizontal machining center has inverted T structure, high spindle speed, strong rigidity and large torque. This series of machine tools has
perfect performance, stable accuracy, and reciprocating exchange of worktables. It is suitable for processing various types of box parts and two-
dimensional and three-dimensional surfaces. It is the key equipment for processing box parts in machinery, automobile, ship, textile machinery,
printing machinery, agricultural machinery and other industries.
Suitable for precision machining of large workpieces such as aerospace, automobiles, textile , molds, packaging machinery, mining equipment, etc. It can automatically complete complex machining processes such as boring, drilling, milling, tapping, etc.
Global Sales Market
- Q:The difference between milling and reverse milling in cnc CNC machining center
- This periodic movement makes the table movement is very unstable, easy to cause the knife Teeth in the milling, forging, the first contact with the black teeth, aggravating the tool wear; but the vertical milling of the milling force will force the workpiece to the table, the tooth and the machined surface sliding
- Q:Are there any differences between CNC and machining centers and CNC milling machines?
- The relationship is like the difference between fruit and fruit orange vitamin C
- Q:How is the I J K in the machining center?
- K - the coordinate of the center of the arc relative to the starting point of the Z axis
- Q:Seeking the introduction and recommendation of the processing center
- In the high-end brands, Mitsubishi relative prices to be higher, Frank is mainly to do drilling for the center of the small product processing and processing of copper, the largest models also 700, Pu Rui meters relatively cost-effective, but higher
- Q:Can the machining center rotate the coordinate system?
- The coordinate system rotation function refers to the programmed graphics being rotated.
- Q:How does the machining center handle the taper hole?
- You can use the round nose knife from the D120MM from top to bottom or from before and after (according to your processing center is vertical or horizontal) and other high processing.
- Q:Machining center M19
- G76 is a boring fixed cycle command as long as the fine boring knife when the positioning of some of the machine panel has a spindle positioning key is not in the MDI mode input M19 manual positioning spindle and then hit the HANDLE (hand wheel) mode
- Q:Is the center of the machining center hard and rail? What is the difference between them?
- Line is usually refers to the rolling guide, is now the machine tool industry often used in the linear module used in the kind, we usually call these components for the linear guide, like Japan's THK,
- Q:What is the difference between CNC lathes and CNC machining centers?
- Machining centers are also split machining centers and horizontal machining centers, the difference between the two is that the processing direction is not the same, but the other basic are similar, with a knife library, you can use a lot of tools for a variety of processing.
- Q:Farrah system processing center PS1016 no EOB alarm what it means
- 4 EOB finish (END OF BLOCK)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like