•JCM933D is a large bulldozer product. It adopts originally imported Cummins 6C8.3 engine which features Tier 2 standards, energy saving, environmental care, and convenient service and maintenance;
•It adopts radial seal air filter with pre-filter, large fuel pre-filter and coolant filter, which effectively prolongs engine life, with fuel filling pump and pressure transmitter as standard device for higher fuel economy.
•It adopts originally imported hydraulic parts, which features stable and reliable quality, and high efficiency, large digging force and travel force;
•It adopts new type cab and seats, brand-new interior, and new air conditioning system with automatic adjustment function for comfortable operation;
•New generation electric control system: large color display capable of real time monitoring of machine operation condition, self-diagnosis and recording, electric throttle, and multiple work modes.
•The enhanced working devices and undercarriage, and heavy duty chassis are applicable to tough work conditions;
•Multiple kinds of buckets and optional parts like dozer blades, breakers, scarifiers, electromagnetic suction cups, quick couplers, etc. are available for digging, landfill, breaking, and grading operations.
•The multifunctional GPS can achieve remote control and data transfer so that the real time machine conditions can be known.
•With symmetrically opened engine hood and exhaust pipe is installed at the hood, it is convenient for maintenance and services.
•Extra large tool case and fuel tank, centralized electric collocation;
•Box type frame side member, wide track gauge, long length on ground, with 600mm heavy track as standard device.
JCM933D HydraulicCrawler Excavator
NABTESCO, Japan; Variable axial piston motor
Water cooling, turbocharged, empty enter-cooling
Support roller quantities
Carrier roller quantities
No. of cylinder
Bore and stroke
Drawbar pulling force
Cab ＆ Control
All-weather, sound-suppressed Cab and equipped with a heavy, insulated Floor Mat; Front Window can be opened and slid; 6-direction adjustable Seat; LED display, Automatic monitoring, display and warning; cool & hot Air Conditioner
variable double–piston pump
Max. discharge flow
Max. discharge pressure
Boom, arm and bucket
Two hand levers and two foot pedals for travel Two hand levers for excavating and swing;
Electric rotary-type engine throttle
Boom, Arm ＆ Bucket
Pilot control pump
Main control valve
Negative flow control
Air cooled type
Swing motor type
Hydraulic oil released
Hydraulic disc brake
Hydraulic oil tank
375L Tank oil level
500L Hydraulic system
Max. digging depth
Max. dumping height
Max. digging height
Max. vertical digging depth
Max. Depth cut for 2440m(8')Level Bottom
Max. digging distance
Max. digging radius at ground level
Min. swing radius of work equipment
Digging Force (ISO6015) Unit: kN
Bucket digging force
Arm digging force
Arm Type 3186mm
Ground contact length (Transportation)
Overall height(to top of boom)
Overall height(to top of cab)
Counter weight ground clearance
Revolving frame width
Tail swing radius
Distance from swivel center to tail
Operating Weight and Ground Pressure
Operating weight includes basic machine (with boom 6.47m, arm 3.186m, and bucket 1.4m3)
- Q:Should I use carpet or excavator
- Your best bets are actually either paper towel or slate tile. Reptile carpet is pretty good, but sometimes there are incidents of leos catching their toes in the carpet. And I'm not sure that the excavator stuff is a very good idea, I think sometimes it collapses and/or can be ingested.
- Q:I'm looking for a job in San Diego CA, In the La Mesa and EL Cajon area. I'm willing to drive 50 miles for a job. I'm wondering what are all the underground Construction Companies for Excavator Jobsin my area or 50 miles from here? So i can apply to those companies for a job. Only serious answers please. Thank you! really appreciate the help! (: I have more than 20 + years of experience.
- HAVE YOU TRIED CALLING YOUR LOCAL UNION FOR ANSWERS? THEY USUALLY HAVE ALL THE JOB LISTINGS IN YOUR FIELD. TRY THEM. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A UNION MEMBER JUST AS LONG AS YOU GET LEADS.
- Q:i was told i needed a class a cdl to drive a mason dump with a trailer with mini excavator on it in pa is this true
- Ask whoever issues the driver's licenses in Pennsylvania. They would have the appropriate official information.
- Q:I'm looking for the used excavators and mini excavators information. Where can I get?
- Adding okorder as well
- Q:When Will the AMD Steamroller Be Released?
- I remember reading about this somewhere, and it got delayed as far as 2014 for the looks of it. Excavator went even further.
- Q:A giant excavator (used in road construction) can apply a maximum vertical force of 2.25×105 N. If it can vertically accelerate a load of dirt at 0.200 m/s2, what is the mass of that load in kg? Ignore the mass of the excavator itself.
- mass = Force/acceleration Force = 2.25e5 N acceleration = 0.200 m/s? I refuse to believe that U need this calculated as U must have these skills to be in a course in physics
- Q:Which brand of excavator has the best comprehensive performance?
- Disadvantages: high prices, accessories expensive. (Note: because of the domestic market share is very high, deputy plant parts, so it is cheaper): Japanese brands, Hitachi excavator sales is also very big, general can also assemble. (HITACH) has the advantages of mechanical matching, hydraulic system, flexible action, general value, durability, cost, fuel consumption, power, price 3-5 million cheaper than Komatsu. Disadvantages: not durable, more, after two or three years of serious oil spill, mainly high water temperature or hydraulic system, the No. 20 machine for four missing engine, it is to increase the displacement of the lack of strength reduction, not dare to use, the general price of second-hand car. Kobelco: Japanese brands, sales of large, general can also be assembled. (KOBELCO) advantages; low down payment and oil saving. Good color. Shortcomings; not strong, durable, four cylinder diesel engine overhaul after a very poor quality, only dry earth live, because does not have the strength, is certainly not good for put all sorts of things together. Volvo: good brand, big sales, good reputation, the overall good, assembled. (VOLVO) advantages: good safety performance, luxury.
- Q:1: Which of the following is the number of grams in 5.8 kilograms?2: How do you find the volume and surface area of a triangular prism?3: The city of Rubberville plans to dig a rectangular landfill. The landfill will have a base with dimensions 700 ft by 200 ft and a depth of 85 ft. a. How many cubic feet of garbage will the landfill hold?b. What information would you need to determine how long the landfill can be used until it is full? (Don't really need to answer...this is easy.)c. An excavator was hired to dig the hole for the landfill. How many cubic yards of dirt will he have to haul away?
- Thats a few questions.... 1) kilo=1000, 5.8kg=5800g. 2) volume=1/2(LengthxWidthxHeight) s.a. = well... there are 3 rectangles... so find the area of those rectangles (LengthxWidth). There are also 2 triangles, so find the area of those (1/2xBasexHeight). Then add all those together! 3) a) Just multiply the three numbers together: 700ftx200ftx85ft=11,900,000ft^3. b)The average amount of garbage deposited in a period of time. c) (I'm in Canada and on the metric system so I can't be too sure about this one, but the internet says there are 9 cubic ft in 1 cubic yard...) (11,900,000ft^3)x(1yrd^3/9ft^3)=1,322,22... Hope that helps!
- Q:Deck Name: Deck OutThe Deck strategy is simple use morphing jar and needle worms until your opponent runs out of cards and you win.Monsters3 Caius the Shadow Monarch1 Raiza the Storm Monarch1 Cyber Dragon I plan to use this until I get a Raiza because, you can use it to bring back morphing jar.3 Needle Worm1 Sangan 1 Morphing Jar3 Nimble Momonga1 Marshmallon 1 Spirit Reaper1 Night Assailant Is able to bring back morphing jar.1 D.D Warrior Lady1 D.D Assailant1 Treeborn Frog1 Snipe HunterSpells1 Level Limit- Area B1 Swords of Revealing Light1 Brain Control1 Card Destruction1 Heavy Storm1 Smashing Ground1 Pot of Avarice3 Book of Moon1 Lightning Vortex1 Soul ExchangeTraps1 Gravity Bind3 Compulsory Evacuation Device2 Bottomless Trap Hole1 Magic Cylinder1 Torrential TributeWhoever helps give a good modified list of this deck will get 10 points, the only rule on modifying keep the cards cheap, I don't want really hard cards to get, the last list I did was missing two cards sorry about that!
- Replace expensive cards as seen fit Monsters 20 3 cyber valley 3 caius 3 dd survivor 2 dd scout plane 2 raiza 2 armageddon knight 1 spirit reaper 2 GK spy 1 GK guard 1 Breaker Spells 13 3 Dimensional Fissure 2 Allure of Darkness 2 D.D.R.(Dance Dance Revolution!)lol 1 RotA 1 MST 2 Book of Moon 1 Brain Control 1 Gold Sarcophagus Traps 10 3 Solemn Judgment 2 Macro Cosmos 2 Dark Bribe 1 Crush Card Virus 1 Torrential Tribute 1 Mirror Force
- Q:Has anyone used this stuff? I have a bearded dragon and a uromastyx who would both enjoy burrowing but I'm not familiar with this substrate. Is it safe? Does it hold bacteria or carry other risks of causing disease or disorder? Is it used dry? How much would I need for a 55-gallon aquarium? Is it something you clean or just throw away and start over each time the tank is cleaned? What other bedding is as good or better for them? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated!
- i would not get it it gets hard after awhile and is like impossible to get out and for a 55 gallon tank for borrowing your look at a lot of this $$$ for the beardie i would stick with paper towls newspaper or reptile carpet but if you really want sand get the finniest play sand around and i mean finest and wash it to it runs clear for the uro i would do a 50 50 50% topsoil organic no pesticides or chemicals and 50% sand do the same thing with the sand as you do with the beardi wash it good luck and i wish the best for you
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range