GC338LC-8 Hydraulic Crawler Excavator’s Operating Weight is 33t, equipped with CUMMINS 6C8.3 Engine, with Boom 6.47m, Arm 3.186m, Bucket 1.42m3.
GC338LC-8 Hydraulic Crawler Excavator
BONFIGLIOLI, Italia; /NABTESCO, Japan; Variable axial piston motor
Water cooling, turbocharged, empty enter-cooling
Support roller quantities
Carrier roller quantities
No. of cylinder
Bore and stroke
Drawbar pulling force
Cab ＆ Control
All-weather, sound-suppressed Cab and equipped with a heavy, insulated Floor Mat; Front Window can be opened and slid; 6-direction adjustable Seat; LED display, Automatic monitoring, display and warning; cool & hot Air Conditioner
variable double–piston pump
Max. discharge flow
Max. discharge pressure
Boom, arm and bucket
Two hand levers and two foot pedals for travel Two hand levers for excavating and swing;
Electric rotary-type engine throttle
Boom, Arm ＆ Bucket
Pilot control pump
Main control valve
Negative flow control
Air cooled type
Swing motor type
Hydraulic oil released
Hydraulic disc brake
Hydraulic oil tank
380L Tank oil level
450L Hydraulic system
Max. digging depth
Max. dumping height
Max. digging height
Max. vertical digging depth
Max. Depth cut for 2440m(8')Level Bottom
Max. digging distance
Max. digging radius at ground level
Min. swing radius of work equipment
Digging Force (ISO6015) Unit: kN
Bucket digging force
Arm digging force
Arm Type 3200mm
Ground contact length (Transportation)
Overall height(to top of boom)
Overall height(to top of cab)
Counter weight ground clearance
Revolving frame width
Tail swing radius
Distance from swivel center to tail
Operating Weight and Ground Pressure
Operating weight includes basic machine (with boom 6.47m, arm 3.186m, and bucket 1.42m3)
- Q:i want to dig a pond on my property (8 acres in vt)and want a website or a book with a how to..This will be a pretty big one - think 1/2 of an ice rink size?100 feet by 50 feet?don't know if i need to line it or not?backhoe? excavator?i want to do it myself by renting a backhoe type thing...any tips would be greatly apprectiated!
- all you have to do is dig it out(doesnt matter how) and just line it with a bunch if plastic tarp , your gonna need a lot and youll have to over lap it, and then just put a bunch of rocks on the lining and catch frogs and get fish and lily pads and things like that to go in it.
- Q:Explanation of tail slewing and tailless rotation of excavators
- The excavator can be divided into large cars, small tail car, no tail car tail car is mainly to increase body weight! The tailless rotation is that the tail of the excavator does not exceed the range of the track plate when it is rotated 360 degrees. The utility model has the advantages of flexible work, suitable for various working conditions, especially the construction of the narrow section! A tailless car is more adaptable than a tail car! The tailless vehicle is now limited to small excavators! Such as: Komatsu 55 Kobelco 55 Yanmar 55 75 Kubota 155 161
- Q:We have a mini excavator and it's not being used much at all and we could use some extra money. I'm considering loaning it out for a price. Iquot;m curious if anyone has any experience in this. I'm guessing I'd need some sort of insurance in case it comes back broken. I'd need them to sign a contract. The excavator doesn't have a title, so how do I protect it from being stolen? Any thoughts or advice on this sort of business. What to think of before starting something like this.
- I had a commercial carpet cleaner I was thinking about doing the same thing with and with all the same problems and thoughts your are mentioning. They are saying you ought to be able to rent it for about 5 % of the cost of the thing per day. So I should be able to rent my $800 cleaner for about $40 per day. My though was to not just rent it to anyone, just to people I know or who are from a solid referral. People who are doing contracting work might be really hard on the equipment, but a local home owner would really be able to use it and maybe not beat it up too much. If you were getting $40 or $50 per rental, that would not be too bad of money for equipment not being used. I would talk it up with people you know, and maybe even go with the machine when you rent it. You are there, they are using your machine for 2 hours, you advise and collect the money, they do the work. Might work? meljr
- Q:What did Baby Jesus' birth certificate list under father's name and father's occupation?
- do you think they actually had birth certificates back then
- Q:I'm looking to fill in a concrete pool and don't know where to start looking. I don't want to hire a middle man contractor that will get someone else to do the job and then charge me 25% more then what they paid to do the job.
- I would get the largest concrete bit and drill 200 holes in the bottom of the pool.. Also, maybe wack out a few holes with a sledge hammer.. Then put advert on CL saying fill wanted.. People may even pay you a little if you take lousy rubble grade fill...
- Q:What is a Pneumatic Lego used for?
- Robotic arms, cranes, walking machines, machine-tools such as excavators, lifting bridges.
- Q:Which country makes the excavator the best?
- Visit the Corporate Governance section, which is a reliable source of information about your corporate governance practices. The board uses these practices to ensure that everything we do is to maintain the prestige of Caterpillar. As an industry leader, we are clearly aware that we have an inescapable responsibility to reshape our confidence in American companies, and we see ourselves as leaders of corporate governance practices. Caterpillar strong financial strength of Caterpillar has strong robust financial strength to provide sufficient funds to meet future customer needs the product development plan, to provide financial services for customers and agents, and bring huge returns for shareholders. We always maintain a considerable amount of free cash flow, so we can seize the strategic opportunities for development and invest in a timely manner. Caterpillar social responsibility, Caterpillar's worldwide reputation is a place we pride ourselves on as a company. In the face of the Asian tsunami, Caterpillar and its agents provided machines, funds and aid to help ease local conditions and rebuild their homes. Caterpillar is also honored to be a major donor of the Nature Conservancy's big river partnership project. Caterpillar has once again been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability index. [editing the development of the]Caterpillar company, in 1890, Benjamin, Holt, and Daniel Best tried to use various forms of steam bulldozers for farming. They tested separately in their respective companies.
- Q:Hi,Previous owner build a brick fence. About 2 feet high, 25 feet long, with about 1 foot deep concrete foundation. This was obviously not deep enough since I live in a cold region and now the fence looks realy bad, going from 2 feet high to 1.5 foot high in the middle!What do you think is the best way to remove all that ? (sledge hammer, rent a concrete saw or a jack hammer) ? I'll also have to get rid of all the bricks and concrete so i was wondering if I might as well have someone do it for me with some kind of excavator.Thanks!
- Easiest if you plan to do it yourself is to rent a Bobcat with a bucket and a jackhammer tip. Use the pecker to break everything up and then put the bucket on for cleanup. Make sure you have good ear and eye protection. Works great. Good luck.
- Q:easy stump removeal?
- Purchase some Stump out.
- Q:I just got a new ferret and it has a weird problem. It litter trained very easy, in fact it has never gone to the bathroom outside its litter box. It also thinks its litter box is a place to hang out and dig. At first I though it would stop once it filled up with more waste but it actually got worse. Then I thought was because It was different litter than they used at the pet store. I switched to the same kind of pellet litter they used at the pet store but it didn't work either. I also tried spraying the litter with a little bitter apple so it wouldn't be discouraged to go in to do its business but it wouldn't want to put its face in it anymore but it's still trying to burrow. Does anyone know what else I can do? She has lots of toys to play with.
- I had the same problem. Have you tried taking him out of the litter box when he starts to play in it and giving him a toy. And do this everytime. But you might want to watch it he might get the idea you don't want him in the litter box at all. hope i helped a little
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range