GC378LC-8 Hydraulic Crawler Excavator’s Operating Weight is 35.7t, equipped with CUMMINS 6C8.3 Engine, with Boom 6.47m, Arm 3.186m, Bucket 1.62m3.
GC378LC-8 Hydraulic Crawler Excavator
BONFIGLIOLI, Italia; /NABTESCO, Japan; Variable axial piston motor
Water cooling, turbocharged, empty enter-cooling
Support roller quantities
Carrier roller quantities
No. of cylinder
Bore and stroke
Drawbar pulling force
Cab ＆ Control
All-weather, sound-suppressed Cab and equipped with a heavy, insulated Floor Mat; Front Window can be opened and slid; 6-direction adjustable Seat; LED display, Automatic monitoring, display and warning; cool & hot Air Conditioner
variable double–piston pump
Max. discharge flow
Max. discharge pressure
Boom, arm and bucket
Two hand levers and two foot pedals for travel Two hand levers for excavating and swing;
Electric rotary-type engine throttle
Boom, Arm ＆ Bucket
Pilot control pump
Main control valve
Negative flow control
Air cooled type
Swing motor type
Hydraulic oil released
Hydraulic disc brake
Hydraulic oil tank
380L Tank oil level
450L Hydraulic system
Max. digging depth
Max. dumping height
Max. digging height
Max. vertical digging depth
Max. Depth cut for 2440m(8')Level Bottom
Max. digging distance
Max. digging radius at ground level
Min. swing radius of work equipment
Digging Force (ISO6015) Unit: kN
Bucket digging force
Arm digging force
Arm Type 3200mm
Ground contact length (Transportation)
Overall height(to top of boom)
Overall height(to top of cab)
Counter weight ground clearance
Revolving frame width
Tail swing radius
Distance from swivel center to tail
Operating Weight and Ground Pressure
Operating weight includes basic machine (with boom 6.47m, arm 3.186m, and bucket 1.62m3)
- Q:What are the main parts of the excavator structure?
- The common excavator structure includes power device, working device, slewing mechanism, control mechanism, transmission mechanism, walking mechanism and auxiliary facilities, etc..In appearance, the excavator consists of three parts: the working device, the upper rotating platform and the walking mechanism. According to its structure and use, can be classified as: track, tire, walking, full hydraulic, semi hydraulic, full rotation, non full rotation, universal, special type, articulated, telescopic arm and other types.A work device is a device that performs the task of digging directly. The utility model is hinged by three parts, such as an arm, a bucket rod, a bucket, etc..
- Q:excavator clay?
- I did it's great trust me, I used it for my monitor and I use it to breed crickets. I didn't have success with the crickets but I did have a happy monitor. I would recommend it after you mix it with water as the instruction say on the package you must let it sit for atleast 24 hours till the excess water dries out. It goes by faster when it's under a heat lamp, great product easy to clean up poop in the tank. Once it hardens up you have some pretty good and long lasting substrate. I never had a gecko but all in all the substrate would still be good. Especially if geckos like to burrow, after w while you'll start to see him or her dig. I wouldn't lie to you or post how great it is two times in a row. I know the last time I answered your question I said it was too exspensive in my tank because of the size. I'm going to man up and buy enough for the new tank anf I'll personally send you a picture of my tank with the substrate in it.
- Q:hi,does anyone know how to find excavator driving jobs in canada,i am a qualified operator of 15yrs?
- - Join the appropriate Union, if possible, and get on the list. - Go to the Construction Association in your area and get tips from them - Don't go through the phone book and phone random companies. They hate that. Faxing them your resume (no spelling mis
- Q:Yugioh cards that let me get back a spell card?
- Spell Reclamation and Magical Stone Excavation are the only not banned cards I can think of currently.
- Q:Is a 67 gallon terrarium too big for a leopard gecko?
- For two FEMALE adult leopard geckos, that's a good cage. Make sure you watch for bullying and make sure they're both getting enough to eat. Provide them with several different hides, as well, not just the 3 necessary hides (hot, cool, humid). I wouldn't recommend having the big branch in there, as they could fall and injure themselves. They do climb, but not very well. The excavator clay can also be a pain in the butt to work with. Not only is it messy, but it can collapse if it gets too dry and small amounts can still get ingested. Since it's clay, it can easily impact a leopard gecko even in small amounts. Stick to something solid such as tile, linoleum, vinyl, paper towels, newspaper, or butcher paper.
- Q:Can someone help me name this movie?
- The Quest
- Q:What are the different uses of wheeled excavators and crawler excavators?
- Wheeled excavator is easy to move, mainly in the city inside to do some small projects, municipal use of more. You can't work in a very soft place.
- Q:how do you tighten the tracks on a bobcat 442?
- Use titanium silicone tritium lubricant with a 7/16th metric lug nut!
- Q:What can an excavator do?
- The excavator can do as much work as follows:It is a earthmoving machine that uses bucket to excavate material above or below the carrier surface, and loads it into the transport vehicle or dump it to the stacker. Excavators are mainly made of soil, coal, sediment, and soil and rocks that have been pre - loosened.From the development of engineering machinery in recent years, the development of excavator is relatively fast, excavator has become one of the most important construction machinery in engineering construction. The three most important parameters of excavator are operation weight (quality), engine power and bucket bucket capacity.The common excavators are driven by an internal-combustion engine, driven by excavators, and power driven excavators are two kinds. Among them, electric excavators are mainly used in high altitude hypoxia and underground mines and other flammable and explosive places.According to the size of the scale, excavators can be divided into large excavators, medium-sized excavators and small excavatorsAccording to the way of walking, the excavator can be divided into crawler excavator and wheeled excavator.According to the transmission mode, the excavator can be divided into hydraulic excavator and mechanical excavator. Mechanical excavators are mainly used in some large mines.According to the use of points, excavators can be divided into general-purpose excavators, excavators, excavators, excavators, special excavators and other different categoriesAccording to the bucket, the excavator can be divided into positive shovel, backhoe, dragline and grab excavator. The backhoe is used to excavate the material above the surface of the earth. Backhoe is used to excavate the material below the ground surface.
- Q:what the trick to runnung a excavator?
- Like all the other machinery, it takes practice. If you have experience on other machines, you should pick it up quickly. Try to find someone to let you practice on it for a couple of hours.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range