MC136DR-8 is high efficiency hydraulic driller and welcomed by miner to finish blasting work.
•It adopts originally imported Cummins B3.9 engine which features Tier 2 standards, energy saving, environmental care, and convenient service and maintenance;
•It adopts radial seal air filter with pre-filter which effectively prolongs engine life, with fuel filling pump and pressure transmitter as standard device for higher fuel economy.
•It adopts originally imported hydraulic parts, which features stable and reliable quality, high efficiency, and big digging force;
•It adopts new type cab and seats, brand-new interior, and new air conditioning system with automatic adjustment function for comfortable operation;
•New generation electric control system: large color display capable of real time monitoring of machine operation condition, self-diagnosis and recording, electric throttle, and multiple work modes.
•Multiple kinds of buckets and optional parts like dozer blades, breakers, scarifiers, electromagnetic suction cups, quick couplers, etc. are available for digging, landfill, breaking, and grading operations.
•The multifunctional GPS can achieve remote control and data transfer so that the real time machine conditions can be known.
DOOSAN/NABTESCO; Variable axial piston motor
Water cooling, turbocharged, empty enter-cooling
Support roller quantities
Carrier roller quantities
No. of cylinder
Bore and stroke
Drawbar pulling force
Cab ＆ Control
All-weather, sound-suppressed Cab and equipped with a heavy, insulated Floor Mat; Front Window can be opened and slid; 6-direction adjustable Seat; LED display, Automatic monitoring, display and warning; cool & hot Air Conditioner
variable double–piston pump
Max. discharge flow
Max. discharge pressure
Boom, arm and bucket
Two hand levers and two foot pedals for travel Two hand levers for excavating and swing;
Electric rotary-type engine throttle
Boom, Arm ＆ Bucket
Pilot control pump
Main control valve
Negative flow control
Air cooled type
Swing motor type
Hydraulic oil released
Hydraulic disc brake
Hydraulic oil tank
165L Tank oil level
208L Hydraulic system
drill pipe rotating speed
Ground contact length (Transportation)
Overall height(to top of boom)
Overall height(to top of cab)
Counter weight ground clearance
Revolving frame width
Tail swing radius
Distance from swivel center to tail
Operating Weight and Ground Pressure
- Q:what is this movie?
- Sounds okorder.com
- Q:how do you use ratchet binders?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:I committed a Vandalism crime, what's the worst that could happen? Is there any way it will not appear on my record?
- Vandalism, or destruction of proper over $250 is a FELONY in Massachusetts. $250 is the felony limit for any crime in Massachusetts, unfortunately, we#x27;re on the lower end of felony limits. Pennsylvania is one of the highest around $2000 or $2500 if I remember correctly. Considering your age AND your clean record, you#x27;ll most likely be offered a CWOF (continued without a finding) where you admit to the facts, agree there would be enough evidence to convict you, but you#x27;re not pleading or being convicted. It is filed away and dismissed. You#x27;re still responsible for the court costs and don#x27;t get in trouble again. They won#x27;t keep handing out CWOFs to repeat offenders. Otherwise, it#x27;ll be dropped to a misdemeanor, but again, court costs will still be required. $150 or 15 hrs community service for court appointed attorney if you qualified for one. I#x27;d be willing to bet you#x27;ll get the CWOF. Massachusetts is lenient like that you#x27;re first time. Even on certain felonies. Good luck!
- Q:Full list of all weapons in dead rising?
- 2'x 4 Acoustic Guitar Baking Ingredients Barbell Baseball Bat Bass Guitar Battle Axe Bench Boomerang Bowling Ball Bucket Cactus Canned Food Canned Sauce Cardboard Box Cash Register CDs (30 count) Ceremonial Sword* Chainsaw Chair Chinese Cleaver* Cleaver Cooking Oil Condiment Dishes (30 count) Drink Cans (12 count fridge pack) Dumbbell Electric Guitar Excavator Fence Fire Axe Fire Extiguisher (100 % full) Frank West Frying Pan Garbage Can Gems (10 count) Golf Club (and 30 balls) Gumball Machine Hand Gun (30 bullet clip) Handbag Hanger HDTV Heavy Machinegun (and a whopping 200 rounds)* Hedge Trimmer Hockey Stick (and 30 pucks) Hunk of Meat (ewwwwwwwwww) Hunting Knife Katana King Salmon Laser Sword* Lawn Mower Lead Pipe Lipstick Prop Machete* Machinegun (with 150 bullets) Mailbox Mailbox Post Mannequin Female Mannequin Male Mannequin Limbs (arms and legs) Real Mega Buster* Mega Buster* Molotov Cocktail* Nailgun (and 60 nails) Nightstick Novelty Masks (bear, horse, servbot, and imp) Oil Bucket Parasol Paint Can Painting (5 flavors) Perfume Prop Pet Food Pickaxe* Plywood Panel Potted Plant (6 flavors) Propane Tank (small) Propane Tank (large, w/ dolly) Push Broom Push Broom Handle Pylon Queen Rat Saucer* Rat Stick* Rock Sausage Rack* Saw Blade Shampoo Shelf Shopping Cart Shotgun (with 20 round capacity) Shower Head Shovel Sickle Sign Skateboard Skylight Sledgehammer Small Chainsaw* Smokestack Sniper Rifle (and 30 bullets) Soccer Ball Spitfire Steel Rack Stepladder Store Display Stool Stuffed Bear Stungun (with 100% of charge) Submachine Gun (with a 150 round clip) Sword Toolbox Toy Cube Toy Laser Sword TV (non-HD) Vase Vehicles Water Gun (with 30 squirts) Weapon Cart* Wine Cask Zombies collect the whole set!!!
- Q:What is the best way to move a large rock the size of a garbage can?
- I move boulders that size and bigger with a backhoe. If you just need to roll it over a skidsteer or bobcat would do that.
- Q:How were the underground homes in Coober Pedy made?
- the underground homes are called dugouts. they started with digging into the earth or mound from the side and tunnelling fairly deeply. the initial tunnel becomes the entrance to the home. small excavation machinery is used and is a slow and steady process.
- Q:How do you find a contractor for inground pool removal?
- Check your local newspaper ads for contractors in your area. Some specialize in pool installation/removal. Make some calls and be sure to get references and see jobs that they have done. Talk to those people that have used the contractor that you may use. 'Word of mouth' is better than any advertisement.
- Q:Excavator hydraulic oil how much?
- In order to observe the glass tube for the middle, first of all to the standard excavator parked
- Q:Are there any differences between backhoe and crawler hydraulic excavators?
- These are two completely different conceptsBackhoe bucket is a form of installation, is our common kind of excavator bucket, bucket shovel is to turn over. Generally only in the 100 tons or more models will be equipped with shovelAccording to this standard, there are two forms of spade (backhoe and backhoe)Hydraulic crawler excavator means that the walking gear is in the form of caterpillar tracks, according to which there are (wheeled, tracked)
- Q:Certificate distinction of excavator operation permit
- The company has its own requirements is not empty, years ago to find someone to get a long-term population, it, an umbrella four phase flow from about five
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range