MC136DR-8 Hydraulic Driller, special working device, 13 tons excavator
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- 100 /month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
MC136DR-8 is high efficiency hydraulic driller and welcomed by miner to finish blasting work.
•It adopts originally imported Cummins B3.9 engine which features Tier 2 standards, energy saving, environmental care, and convenient service and maintenance;
•It adopts radial seal air filter with pre-filter which effectively prolongs engine life, with fuel filling pump and pressure transmitter as standard device for higher fuel economy.
•It adopts originally imported hydraulic parts, which features stable and reliable quality, high efficiency, and big digging force;
•It adopts new type cab and seats, brand-new interior, and new air conditioning system with automatic adjustment function for comfortable operation;
•New generation electric control system: large color display capable of real time monitoring of machine operation condition, self-diagnosis and recording, electric throttle, and multiple work modes.
•Multiple kinds of buckets and optional parts like dozer blades, breakers, scarifiers, electromagnetic suction cups, quick couplers, etc. are available for digging, landfill, breaking, and grading operations.
•The multifunctional GPS can achieve remote control and data transfer so that the real time machine conditions can be known.
DOOSAN/NABTESCO; Variable axial piston motor
Water cooling, turbocharged, empty enter-cooling
Support roller quantities
Carrier roller quantities
No. of cylinder
Bore and stroke
Drawbar pulling force
Cab ＆ Control
All-weather, sound-suppressed Cab and equipped with a heavy, insulated Floor Mat; Front Window can be opened and slid; 6-direction adjustable Seat; LED display, Automatic monitoring, display and warning; cool & hot Air Conditioner
variable double–piston pump
Max. discharge flow
Max. discharge pressure
Boom, arm and bucket
Two hand levers and two foot pedals for travel Two hand levers for excavating and swing;
Electric rotary-type engine throttle
Boom, Arm ＆ Bucket
Pilot control pump
Main control valve
Negative flow control
Air cooled type
Swing motor type
Hydraulic oil released
Hydraulic disc brake
Hydraulic oil tank
165L Tank oil level
208L Hydraulic system
drill pipe rotating speed
Ground contact length (Transportation)
Overall height(to top of boom)
Overall height(to top of cab)
Counter weight ground clearance
Revolving frame width
Tail swing radius
Distance from swivel center to tail
Operating Weight and Ground Pressure
- Q:my quiry is i work in the contruction side and wondering what it will be like to get work as the irish economy is gone down the swany what is the ozzy economy like??i drive an excavator,will do labouring,shuttering, will i find work easy also i would like to do an apprentice carpenter or electrician somthing that will stand by me in time to come will i get a employer to give apprenticeship as im 27?? we plan to settle down in oz permantly wev both been there already and love the lifestyle and people so really want things to work out work wise.any info would be great guys
- Construction has slowed down a great deal, but if you're labouring or looking fro an apprenticeship you shouldn't have toooo much trouble. For machinery you do need relevant tickets, shuttering work is a bit of a dog eat dog industry ..... while the pay can seem good you can rack up a lot of miles which eats it away, and you'll need your own van. If you're willing to work though, you'll find it.
- Q:i do not have a pic of it. so i'll just describe. basically, it looks like a excavator, except the end of the extended 'hand' is not for digging, but is attached with a driller kind of thing. but it is not for drilling holes, to be exact, it usually break concrete roads/floors such that a new concrete surface can be built again. don't think it is called a excavator drill.
- is it this one its called uammer excavator
- Q:Arctic dumper drivers etc
- Yep, there's a demand and it's big. If you're really good. Heavy equipment operators are always in demand almost everywhere in Canada, but only the operators who are extremely good. You have to have a solid record of getting every job done on time, no exceptions and no excuses. If you've got that, you're in demand.
- Q:what artefacts have been found as the remains of ancient alexandria - need for ancient history
- Which Alexandria? Alexander made so many.
- Q:How to learn excavator
- Every beat butter like live as an apprentice to the courage to bear various combinations, when nothing to do when careful observation work digging machine, angle. Can also do in the master behind, see the master work. In short, the operation of the case is not difficult to learn, see their savvy, and how much time you can learn. No one knows, no one knows! Look at your savvy! Learn one day, one year will not learn, and understand! If you want to learn, study hard, you can do a simple job in a month or so! In fact, the real master is not good in this aspect of digging machine operation. Want to do good, there are a few points of master machine. Simple operation, flexible speed. There is no unnecessary waste. Take a look at the construction situation, you can quickly do a good job plan, faster completion of the work done. Take good care of the machine and butter on time... Wait！ In fact, learning machine is not difficult, if you want to learn. It is so simple, you make up your mind, you can find a good master, to learn carefully, 1 months or so, you can go it alone. When learning to always touch the machine, the light does not work, it is practical... That's probably it.. Finally, tell you one of the most important aspects! Do not go to school to learn, spent money do not say, out of no use, but also from the new learning!! You can't believe it, you go to school and you cry.. That's probably the point.. Ha ha, try hard!
- Q:my friend has hernia,whats the cause?what is the best medication?
- Hernia can be caused by excess coughing. As for the best medication, ever heard of the doctor's?
- Q:How many hours does the excavator usually last?
- This thing could not speak well, digging well, yiershiwan hours is normal.
- Q:the other owner has occupied the property up until june of 2012, then he went to prison his half he has a loan out of 152,000 dollars. We have occupied the house since he went to prison paying all the bills but he has not made payments on his loan, or payed the taxes as promised. when he went to prison he signed over all assets he has excavator's and log trucks the house is worth over 425,000 and he owes at least 80,000 grand in contract with us from payments we previously made.? we were served with a summons from the bank. Does Adverse possesion apply?
- You'll have to pay the loans because they used your house as collateral. Pay or lose the house. You can sue the other owner when he gets out of prison.
- Q:i know the 400 excavator and d8, but what other equipment should i use?
- This okorder /
- Q:My husband and I are building a new home and our septic design is for a 5 bedroom home. The excavator is calling for 500 tons of white quartz sand. 500 tons is a lot. Can anyone tell me if that is a rational amount?
- No...Get a second or third opinion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like