GC498LC-8 Hydraulic Crawler Excavator’s Operating Weight is 47.1t, equipped with CUMMINS QSM11 Engine, with Boom 7.06m, Arm 3.186m, Bucket 2.2m3.
GC498LC-8 Hydraulic Crawler Excavator
BONFIGLIOLI, Italia; Variable axial piston motor
Water cooling, turbocharged, empty enter-cooling
Support roller quantities
Carrier roller quantities
No. of cylinder
Bore and stroke
Drawbar pulling force
Cab ＆ Control
All-weather, sound-suppressed Cab and equipped with a heavy, insulated Floor Mat; Front Window can be opened and slid; 6-direction adjustable Seat; LED display, Automatic monitoring, display and warning; cool & hot Air Conditioner
variable double–piston pump
Max. discharge flow
Max. discharge pressure
Boom, arm and bucket
Two hand levers and two foot pedals for travel Two hand levers for excavating and swing;
Electric rotary-type engine throttle
Boom, Arm ＆ Bucket
Pilot control pump
Main control valve
Negative flow control
Air cooled type
Swing motor type
Hydraulic oil released
Hydraulic disc brake
Hydraulic oil tank
290L Tank oil level
335L Hydraulic system
Max. digging depth
Max. dumping height
Max. digging height
Max. vertical digging depth
Max. Depth cut for 2440m(8')Level Bottom
Max. digging distance
Max. digging radius at ground level
Min. swing radius of work equipment
Digging Force (ISO6015) Unit: kN
Bucket digging force
Arm digging force
Arm Type 3400mm
Ground contact length (Transportation)
Overall height(to top of boom)
Overall height(to top of cab)
Counter weight ground clearance
Revolving frame width
Tail swing radius
Distance from swivel center to tail
Operating Weight and Ground Pressure
Operating weight includes basic machine (with boom 7.06m, arm 3.186m, and bucket 2.2m3)
- Q:Would Excavators insurance cover our damaged well?
- His insurance will cover any damage HE CAUSED. It's up to you to find out what the problem is, and prove he caused it. His insurance isn't going to pay to investigate this, they'll pay to defend if you sue him, and the cause of loss is covered under his policy terms. But it sounds like you've got a dead animal in there. Which wouldn't be his fault.
- Q:What is this antique surgical instrument?
- I believe second one is a circular saw used to cut the skull bone. It had teeth around the outside and would be connected to a power source to spin fast.
- Q:Is the power supply voltage of the excavator AC or DC?
- Excavator is using DC voltage, the general control part is hydraulic control.
- Q:How hard is it to install your own inground pool?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: How hard is it to install your own inground pool? My wife and I would absolutely love to have an inground swimming pool in our back yard. When looking at cost... it seems it will end up being around $30,000. When seeing how expensive it was, we decided to check into pool kits where you can install them yourself. I find myself to be a handy man and...
- Q:Where is the serial number on a Hitachi EX200LC excavator located?
- Most all excavator manufactures put it on the lower left hand side of the cab outside attached to the sub frame,
- Q:Remember when obama said caterpiller would rehire laid off workers if his porkulous bill passed?
- And the Republicans will make certain that they keep their tax credits for doing it too. We will pay them to do this as long as we continue to elect pro off-shoring Republicans.
- Q:Good? bad? whats you opinion?
- They are both crass and your friend is probably trying to look like a bad*** or a rebel (how original), which he and the others deem as cool. If you want to make fun of them do it, if not, don't. I think they are both lame.
- Q:my friend has hernia,whats the cause?what is the best medication?
- Hernia can be caused by excess coughing. As for the best medication, ever heard of the doctor's?
- Q:What can an excavator do?
- The excavator can do as much work as follows:It is a earthmoving machine that uses bucket to excavate material above or below the carrier surface, and loads it into the transport vehicle or dump it to the stacker. Excavators are mainly made of soil, coal, sediment, and soil and rocks that have been pre - loosened.From the development of engineering machinery in recent years, the development of excavator is relatively fast, excavator has become one of the most important construction machinery in engineering construction. The three most important parameters of excavator are operation weight (quality), engine power and bucket bucket capacity.The common excavators are driven by an internal-combustion engine, driven by excavators, and power driven excavators are two kinds. Among them, electric excavators are mainly used in high altitude hypoxia and underground mines and other flammable and explosive places.According to the size of the scale, excavators can be divided into large excavators, medium-sized excavators and small excavatorsAccording to the way of walking, the excavator can be divided into crawler excavator and wheeled excavator.According to the transmission mode, the excavator can be divided into hydraulic excavator and mechanical excavator. Mechanical excavators are mainly used in some large mines.According to the use of points, excavators can be divided into general-purpose excavators, excavators, excavators, excavators, special excavators and other different categoriesAccording to the bucket, the excavator can be divided into positive shovel, backhoe, dragline and grab excavator. The backhoe is used to excavate the material above the surface of the earth. Backhoe is used to excavate the material below the ground surface.
- Q:pokemon deck help?
- If you were to ask me this same question about...10 years ago...then I would have helped you out. Sorry! I'm retired from Pokemon Good-luck on the tournament!!! I'm be rooting for you to win!!!! ^_^
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range