GC498LC-8 Hydraulic Crawler Excavator’s Operating Weight is 47.1t, equipped with CUMMINS QSM11 Engine, with Boom 7.06m, Arm 3.186m, Bucket 2.2m3.
GC498LC-8 Hydraulic Crawler Excavator
BONFIGLIOLI, Italia; Variable axial piston motor
Water cooling, turbocharged, empty enter-cooling
Support roller quantities
Carrier roller quantities
No. of cylinder
Bore and stroke
Drawbar pulling force
Cab ＆ Control
All-weather, sound-suppressed Cab and equipped with a heavy, insulated Floor Mat; Front Window can be opened and slid; 6-direction adjustable Seat; LED display, Automatic monitoring, display and warning; cool & hot Air Conditioner
variable double–piston pump
Max. discharge flow
Max. discharge pressure
Boom, arm and bucket
Two hand levers and two foot pedals for travel Two hand levers for excavating and swing;
Electric rotary-type engine throttle
Boom, Arm ＆ Bucket
Pilot control pump
Main control valve
Negative flow control
Air cooled type
Swing motor type
Hydraulic oil released
Hydraulic disc brake
Hydraulic oil tank
290L Tank oil level
335L Hydraulic system
Max. digging depth
Max. dumping height
Max. digging height
Max. vertical digging depth
Max. Depth cut for 2440m(8')Level Bottom
Max. digging distance
Max. digging radius at ground level
Min. swing radius of work equipment
Digging Force (ISO6015) Unit: kN
Bucket digging force
Arm digging force
Arm Type 3400mm
Ground contact length (Transportation)
Overall height(to top of boom)
Overall height(to top of cab)
Counter weight ground clearance
Revolving frame width
Tail swing radius
Distance from swivel center to tail
Operating Weight and Ground Pressure
Operating weight includes basic machine (with boom 7.06m, arm 3.186m, and bucket 2.2m3)
- Q:How do excavators do?
- Well, that's a good question. If you want to know the answers that are in place, the answer is not mine. Here you are.. Don't ask who I am, nor ask me what I do. I'm just a legend!! Want to learn excavators, you must first determine whether you want to enter the industry, yes, in recent years, the industry is very popular, wages are very generous. Importantly, there will be a lot of money in return. Simply speaking, must be afraid of hardship, because most of the work conditions are relatively barren hills, wild mountains and the like, sparsely populated. Be tolerant of loneliness.
- Q:useing Zoo Med Excavator Clay Burrowing Substrate?
- how much does 40lbs of that excavator stuff cost? i bet alot. i bring this up cause 50lbs of top soil and 50lbs of playsand at home depot comes to $6.00. so not only is it the best choice its also the least expensive substrate choice.
- Q:MTG Question: Rulings?
- Basically you are right. While all six abilities will trigger at the same time, they resolve one at a time. If any of the six cards you put into the graveyard is an Emrakul, the Aeons Torn for example, then Emrakul's ability will trigger. It will be the next ability to resolve, causing you to shuffle your graveyard into your library, then the Hallimar Excavators abilities that have not yet resolved, will continue to resolve one at a time. Also, the fact that each Hallimar Excavator has to pick a target for its ability makes no difference.
- Q:Dump trucks, earthmoving, shovel loading, vehicle distance from 48km, according to 2014 valuation quota,
- .Five. For sprinkler (northern) 1-1-22 sprinkling water, filling water = filling volume * earth dry density * (optimum moisture content - natural moisture content) / (1+ natural water content).Six, fee, gasoline and diesel price, distance and other information according to the actual selection. Pay attention to the budget quota supplement, this is critical.Must have unit price, so give you count, dig, install 3.5 yuan + freight 48 yuan + rolling (sprinkler) 4 yuan, about 45.5 yuan /m3, without tax, management fees and so on.Also no matter what your site construction machinery, machinery is not allowed to swap quota, specifically to see the "interpretation" is not a detailed quota.Non professional, self-study. If there is any mistake, please correct me.
- Q:What are all of the trades involved in building a house.?
- An Architect/house plans Town Municipality for permits Excavator Septic system engineer, if need be Concrete/foundation person Mason, if need be House Framer/builder HVAC engineer Electrician Plumber Siding/Roofer Sheetrocker Floor layer (carpet, tile, hardwood, vinyl) Finishing carpenter for trim work and door installation Painter Landscaper Concrete/ Paver/Stone layer for a Walkway and Driveway
- Q:leopard gecko not eating?
- Leopard gecko not eating?
- Q:Anyone have any reviews on the Zoomed excavator clay substrate? I would like to use this with a mixture w/sand?
- if you have turtles you are not supposed to give them sand. they will mistakenly eat it which can mess up their digestive system, cause them pain, and possibly death
- Q:How much water % is allowed in Hyd Oil , used in Excavators?
- Well, any water in your hydraulics will cause you problems, including corrosion. And if your running the unit hard, you might cause the water to turn to steam. My suggestion would be to have your hydraulics flushed and replaced if you have water in it.
- Q:selling antiques found in iran?
- You need a permit. You will probably not get one. 'It was excavated' is no defence at all. Neither is the nationality of the excavators. If it was legally excavated in a properly conducted archaeological dig, then it would have gone to a museum anyway. Now - I've told you this, so your friend can do what he or she pleases. I note that this friend did not ask the authorities - maybe because you - sorry, I mean this friend of yours - knew what the answer would be. That said, I personally think these laws are too restrictive. If there are enough of this particular object around, why should it bother anyone if some of them are in private hands in foreign countries?
- Q:BEST ANSWER!! What are some things that use pneumatic and hydraulic systems? :(?
- Earth excavators, cranes, road breakers, factory machines, folk lift trucks - the list is endless.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range