GC88-8 Hydraulic Crawler Excavator
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- 60 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
GC88-8 Hydraulic Crawler Excavator’s Operating Weight is 8.7t, equipped with YANMAR 4TNV98T-SFN Engine, with Boom 3.91m, Arm 1.65m, Bucket 0.35m3, and Blade 2300mm×342.3mm.
GC88-8 Hydraulic Crawler Excavator
JEIL, Korea; Variable axial piston motor
Four-cylinder in line, turbocharged, water cooling
Support roller quantities
Carrier roller quantities
No. of cylinder
Bore and stroke
Drawbar pulling force
Cab ＆ Control
All-weather, sound-suppressed Cab and equipped with a heavy, insulated Floor Mat; Front Window can be opened and slid; 6-direction adjustable Seat; LED display, Automatic monitoring, display and warning; cool & hot Air Conditioner
variable double–piston pump
Max. discharge flow
Max. discharge pressure
Boom, arm and bucket
Two hand levers and two foot pedals for travel Two hand levers for excavating and swing;
Electric rotary-type engine throttle
Boom, Arm ＆ Bucket
Pilot control pump
Main control valve
Negative flow control
Air cooled type
Swing motor type
Hydraulic oil released
Hydraulic disc brake
Hydraulic oil tank
115L Tank oil level
136L Hydraulic system
Max. digging depth
Max. dumping height
Max. digging height
Max. vertical digging depth
Max. Depth cut for 2440m(8')Level Bottom
Max. digging distance
Max. digging radius at ground level
Min. swing radius of work equipment
Digging Force (ISO6015) Unit: kN
Bucket digging force
Arm digging force
Arm Type 1750mm
Ground contact length (Transportation)
Overall height(to top of boom)
Overall height(to top of cab)
Counter weight ground clearance
Revolving frame width
Tail swing radius
Distance from swivel center to tail
Operating Weight and Ground Pressure
Operating weight includes basic machine (with boom 3.91m, arm 1.65m, bucket 0.35m3, and blade 2300mm×342.3mm)
- Q:Anyone know the costs/taxes/duties involved in importing a excavator into canada?
- Contact CRA on this, it's not a simple process. It'll depend what, where it was built, all sorts of factors. You'll want to deal through a customs broker, they can also estimate the taxes and fees. You'd also be advised to check your local provincial licensing regulations, worker's compensation board etc, they may have specific rules on safety equipment etc.
- Q:I took a traineeship in hospitality very hastily and I have realised I HATE it, the 5.30am starts (I don't mind getting up at 5.00am but not starting work then I don't like) I was looking at looking for an Electrician Apprenticeship or getting in to Heavy Vehicle Operating (Bobcats, Front-end loaders, Excavators etc.) but other than doing the TAFE courses I'm not sure how I would go about getting to it as a job.I'm after PROS and CONS from people who know what they are talking aboutRegards
- If you don't like it your not gonna last, do something you like to do. If you want to work on Heavy Vehicles talk to you counciler they can usually point you in the right direction. I can give you pros and cons, but my oppinion might be differnt from your or the next person. Hope this helps you out
- Q:The hero League digger listens, will the enemy show it on the map?
- You will see some circles on the big map, which are the enemy's trajectory, including all hostile units and neutrals. As for neutral creatures or enemy heroes, you are on your own, but neutral creatures also run crabs around the river, while others are in a fixed position or well differentiated
- Q:Good, bad or other?
- well, I hoped and prayed Obama would be re-elected, and then, it happened, and then he is making everyone buy health insurance or pay a penalty so that's annoying
- Q:Why can't excavators travel on the road?
- Cement pavement is generally not a problem, the road surface can be rolled out a little white mark. The asphalt pavement is not good, is soft, rolling will damage the road by caterpillar.
- Q:Which country makes the excavator the best?
- In 1904, Holt developed the first steam crawler bulldozer. In 1906, Holt developed the first natural gas tracked bulldozer. In 1915, the Allied forces used Holt's "Caterpillar" crawler bulldozer in World War i.. In 1925, the Holt manufacturing company merged with the C. L. Best bulldozer to form a Caterpillar bulldozer. In 1931, the first Diesel Sixty bulldozer from assembly line in Illinois East Peoria line, it is a bulldozer using a new type of efficient source of power. In 1940, the Caterpillar range now included motor graders, shovel graders, lift graders, terraces and electric generators. In 1942, the United States used Caterpillar's crawler bulldozers, motor graders, generators and special engines for M4 tanks during the war. In 1950, Caterpillar bulldozer was founded in the UK, the first of many overseas companies. The aim is to help manage foreign exchange shortages, customs duties, import controls, and provide better services to global customers. In 1953, 1931, the company set up an independent engine sales team to promote diesel engines to other equipment manufacturers. In 1953, the group was replaced by an independent sales and marketing division to better meet the needs of the vast numbers of engine customers. Engine sales now make up about 1/3 of the company's total sales and revenues. In 1963, Caterpillar and MITSUBISHI heavy industries established the first joint venture in the United States with some stake in the us. Caterpillar Mitsubishi Ltd began production in 1965 and has now been renamed the new Caterpillar Mitsubishi Ltd. It is now Japan's second largest producer of construction machinery and mining equipment. 1981-83 years, the global economic downturn spread to Caterpillar, the company paid a daily loss of $one million price. The company was forced to slash staff in case it was forced to do so.
- Q:Regarding fuel efficiency, performance on site, low maintenance, availability of replacement parts, etc.
- My opinion is Catapillar. Kamotso isn't bad, but the parts are expensive being a Japanese model.
- Q:Older movie, mid 80s perhaps. I have not seen it for years, so the only details I remember are a younger teenaged boy trying to dive to the bottom of this murky lake, which looked like a flooded rock quarry, to investigate what he thinks is a monster. It ends up being a submerged excavator and air bubbles making the shovel move (that is how it ends). At some point in the movie, he builds a make-shift diving rig with, I think, a barrel and a windmill to pump air? Something tells me the movie was Australian as well, but not sure about that.
- dude deffintly the last mimzy
- Q:What is the length, width and height of bucket shovels for type 240 excavators?
- Model is 60, that is, 6 ton bucket capacity of about 0.3 cubic meters;Model is 120, that is, 12 ton bucket capacity of about 0.5 cubic meters;Model is 160, that is, 16 ton bucket capacity of about 0.65 cubic meters;Model is 220, that is, 22 ton bucket capacity of about 1.1 cubic meters;
- Q:I need to know 7 different ways.
- Some tools used in mineral exploration: Remote Sensing (satellite imagery to find strucures and rocks lilely to contain mineral deposits) Geophysics (measuring small changes in natural phenomena to detect mineral deposits). Those in common use include magnetics, conductivity, gravity, radiometrics. Seismic (sound waves) to analyse sedimentary rocks when searching for oil and gas. Geochemistry: measuring metal content of soils and rocks to detect higher than normal levels which may indicate a mineral deposit. Geological mapping: looking at rocks and their relationships to find good targets for further exploration. Drilling: only way to truly test deeper mineral deposits: various types that either extract chips of rock or solid core of rock. Prospecting: working your way up a stream loking for concentrations of metals in gravels by panning: old school but still used!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like