GC88-8 Hydraulic Crawler Excavator’s Operating Weight is 8.7t, equipped with YANMAR 4TNV98T-SFN Engine, with Boom 3.91m, Arm 1.65m, Bucket 0.35m3, and Blade 2300mm×342.3mm.
GC88-8 Hydraulic Crawler Excavator
JEIL, Korea; Variable axial piston motor
Four-cylinder in line, turbocharged, water cooling
Support roller quantities
Carrier roller quantities
No. of cylinder
Bore and stroke
Drawbar pulling force
Cab ＆ Control
All-weather, sound-suppressed Cab and equipped with a heavy, insulated Floor Mat; Front Window can be opened and slid; 6-direction adjustable Seat; LED display, Automatic monitoring, display and warning; cool & hot Air Conditioner
variable double–piston pump
Max. discharge flow
Max. discharge pressure
Boom, arm and bucket
Two hand levers and two foot pedals for travel Two hand levers for excavating and swing;
Electric rotary-type engine throttle
Boom, Arm ＆ Bucket
Pilot control pump
Main control valve
Negative flow control
Air cooled type
Swing motor type
Hydraulic oil released
Hydraulic disc brake
Hydraulic oil tank
115L Tank oil level
136L Hydraulic system
Max. digging depth
Max. dumping height
Max. digging height
Max. vertical digging depth
Max. Depth cut for 2440m(8')Level Bottom
Max. digging distance
Max. digging radius at ground level
Min. swing radius of work equipment
Digging Force (ISO6015) Unit: kN
Bucket digging force
Arm digging force
Arm Type 1750mm
Ground contact length (Transportation)
Overall height(to top of boom)
Overall height(to top of cab)
Counter weight ground clearance
Revolving frame width
Tail swing radius
Distance from swivel center to tail
Operating Weight and Ground Pressure
Operating weight includes basic machine (with boom 3.91m, arm 1.65m, bucket 0.35m3, and blade 2300mm×342.3mm)
- Q:Where can I get the best deal for CAT Excavator?
- If you're in the UK, check out Liquidity Services Inc.. Lots of government surplus stuff (some brand new of course) for cheap. Good Luck!
- Q:How do you drive the forehand and backhand drive of an excavator?
- As we all know, the hydraulic excavator operation is accomplished through two handles, two handle before and after, left and right four directions, respectively control the excavator and the moving body part arm, bucket rod, and the rotating bucket. But according to the corresponding way, the operation mode of excavator is divided into two kinds, "left and right spin" and "front and back rotation". Then, I will talk about some differences between them.Two modes of operationThe first kind is the Japanese second-hand import machine and senior veteran driver as the representative, the left hand handle of the front, back, left and right corresponding control is the excavator's right rotation, left rotation, bucket extension and bucket recovery. We used to be referred to as "front and back spin"".The second type is the domestic new machine and the new generation of young drivers as representatives, left hand handle of the front, back, left, right, respectively, corresponding to the control of the excavator's bucket stick, bucket recovery, left rotation and right rotation. We used to be referred to as "left and right spin"".There are people who have called these two modes, "mobile phone" and "mobile phone", but due to the lack of a unified nomenclature, caused the differences on the way, before and after rotation is called mobile phone, the mobile phone is called reverse rotation, but also to rotate around the mobile phone is called, before and after the rotation is called reverse mobile phone. So to avoid confusion, said only this, before and after the rotation and rotation, to note here is "mobile phone" is refers to the rotation, and rotation or rotation before and after the "anti mobile phone", two kinds of the different mode of operation is only the left hand excavator operating handle, right invariant handle mode.
- Q:Full list of all weapons in dead rising?
- 2'x 4 Acoustic Guitar Baking Ingredients Barbell Baseball Bat Bass Guitar Battle Axe Bench Boomerang Bowling Ball Bucket Cactus Canned Food Canned Sauce Cardboard Box Cash Register CDs (30 count) Ceremonial Sword* Chainsaw Chair Chinese Cleaver* Cleaver Cooking Oil Condiment Dishes (30 count) Drink Cans (12 count fridge pack) Dumbbell Electric Guitar Excavator Fence Fire Axe Fire Extiguisher (100 % full) Frank West Frying Pan Garbage Can Gems (10 count) Golf Club (and 30 balls) Gumball Machine Hand Gun (30 bullet clip) Handbag Hanger HDTV Heavy Machinegun (and a whopping 200 rounds)* Hedge Trimmer Hockey Stick (and 30 pucks) Hunk of Meat (ewwwwwwwwww) Hunting Knife Katana King Salmon Laser Sword* Lawn Mower Lead Pipe Lipstick Prop Machete* Machinegun (with 150 bullets) Mailbox Mailbox Post Mannequin Female Mannequin Male Mannequin Limbs (arms and legs) Real Mega Buster* Mega Buster* Molotov Cocktail* Nailgun (and 60 nails) Nightstick Novelty Masks (bear, horse, servbot, and imp) Oil Bucket Parasol Paint Can Painting (5 flavors) Perfume Prop Pet Food Pickaxe* Plywood Panel Potted Plant (6 flavors) Propane Tank (small) Propane Tank (large, w/ dolly) Push Broom Push Broom Handle Pylon Queen Rat Saucer* Rat Stick* Rock Sausage Rack* Saw Blade Shampoo Shelf Shopping Cart Shotgun (with 20 round capacity) Shower Head Shovel Sickle Sign Skateboard Skylight Sledgehammer Small Chainsaw* Smokestack Sniper Rifle (and 30 bullets) Soccer Ball Spitfire Steel Rack Stepladder Store Display Stool Stuffed Bear Stungun (with 100% of charge) Submachine Gun (with a 150 round clip) Sword Toolbox Toy Cube Toy Laser Sword TV (non-HD) Vase Vehicles Water Gun (with 30 squirts) Weapon Cart* Wine Cask Zombies collect the whole set!!!
- Q:Can anyone tell me the difference between a JCB & a Excavator? Any technical knowledge is also welcome.?
- jcb is a company, an excavator is a machine that picks up dirt
- Q:How to format this WGET command? (For WGET experts)?
- here is about what might work. for i in $(cat input.txt) echo $i $( wget -qO- $i | grep title | sed 's/<[^>]*//g') >> output.txt also might make use of xargs. In my mind this is what the code is supposed to do: for each url in input, echo the url and the formated title, and append it to output.txt that is this portion: echo $i $(...) >> ouput.txt the formatting is done by using wget to write the html page to the console quietly ( the -qO- option), grep to filter for the phrase title, and the sed strips ( s for substitute, g for all or globally) the pattern of a tag ( a < followed by as many non-> chars)
- Q:How are wheeled excavators steered?
- Often times they articulate in the middle. In other words the vehicle is actually 2 half's. Each half joined in the middle,hydraulics actuating the articulation, thereby steering the vehicle.
- Q:how do you tighten the tracks on a bobcat 442?
- Use titanium silicone tritium lubricant with a 7/16th metric lug nut!
- Q:Excavator construction price
- Generally 220 dig 240, an hour broken 300 hours
- Q:Help with MTG Black/Blue Ally mill deck?
- I'm not exactly sure as far as Allies what you can add but there are a couple of cards that can pretty much help any Mill deck (especially Blue/Black). Archive Trap is AWESOME, quite possibly the best standard mill card nowadays because it can easily be played for free as early as the first turn and can actually win you the game (unlike Traumatize, for the same CMC and at Instant speed). Leyline of the Void is also almost a necessary card in a Mill deck nowadays with the Legendary Eldrazi running around. I have heard of people throwing one or two in a deck (or at least sideboard) without any intention of casting them just to stop Mill, the Leyline stops that. If you go with White Kazandu Blademaster is a really nice Ally. I have heard of people having those in decks without any other Allies (just a playset) because they're a 2/2 with First Strike and Vigilance all by themselves. In an ally deck they seem like they could get HUGE.
- Q:how does a mini excavator 'drive'?
- They are tracked so will have no difficulty with the terrain you mention. They go along at a fast walking pace. If this is your first time in one, ask the firm who are renting it for a hour lesson on it when it is delivered.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range