•It adopts originally imported Cummins B5.9 engine which features Tier 2 standards, energy saving, environmental care, and convenient service and maintenance;
•It adopts radial seal air filter with pre-filter which effectively prolongs engine life, with fuel filling pump and pressure transmitter as standard device for higher fuel economy.
•It adopts originally imported hydraulic parts, which features stable and reliable quality, and high efficiency;
•It adopts new type cab and seats, brand-new interior, and new air conditioning system with automatic adjustment function for comfortable operation;
•New generation electric control system: large color display capable of real time monitoring of machine operation condition, self-diagnosis and recording, electric throttle, and multiple work modes.
•Multiple kinds of buckets and optional parts like dozer blades, breakers, scarifiers, electromagnetic suction cups, quick couplers, etc. are available for digging, landfill, breaking, and grading operations.
•The multifunctional GPS can achieve remote control and data transfer so that the real time machine conditions can be known.
JCM921D HydraulicCrawler Excavator
Variable axial piston motor
Water cooling, turbocharged, empty enter-cooling
Support roller quantities
Carrier roller quantities
No. of cylinder
Bore and stroke
Drawbar pulling force
Cab ＆ Control
All-weather, sound-suppressed Cab and equipped with a heavy, insulated Floor Mat; Front Window can be opened and slid; 6-direction adjustable Seat; LED display, Automatic monitoring, display and warning; cool & hot Air Conditioner
variable double–piston pump
Max. discharge flow
Max. discharge pressure
Boom, arm and bucket
Two hand levers and two foot pedals for travel Two hand levers for excavating and swing;
Electric rotary-type engine throttle
Boom, Arm ＆ Bucket
Pilot control pump
Main control valve
Negative flow control
Air cooled type
Swing motor type
Hydraulic oil released
Hydraulic disc brake
Hydraulic oil tank
250L Tank oil level
420L Hydraulic system
Max. digging depth
Max. dumping height
Max. digging height
Max. vertical digging depth
Max. Depth cut for 2440m(8')Level Bottom
Max. digging distance
Max. digging radius at ground level
Min. swing radius of work equipment
Digging Force (ISO6015) Unit: kN
Bucket digging force
Arm digging force
Arm Type 2925mm
Ground contact length (Transportation)
Overall height(to top of boom)
Overall height(to top of cab)
Counter weight ground clearance
Revolving frame width
Tail swing radius
Distance from swivel center to tail
Operating Weight and Ground Pressure
Operating weight includes basic machine (with boom 5.7m, arm 2.925m, and bucket 0.9m3)
- Q:In Magic the Gathering, when do allies trigger each other's effects? (part 2)?
- Specific order, make it as effective as possible
- Q:About excavator problem 50There are many types of machines,
- Take the site of the bucket capacity of Yuchai heavy industry, (the various manufacturers of bucket capacity is small, can be found in the official website of the brand or the sales staff at YC210), bucket capacity of 0.9 party, the 1.2 party YC260 bucket capacity, YC360 standard bucket capacity 1.6, YC420 standard bucket capacity 1.9. To calculate the weight, if it is earthwork, then the density is 1.8 tons / square calculation; if the density of stones, according to 2~2.2 tons / square calculation.And efficiency is the various manufacturers are different, and then to our site on the YC360 to a rough estimate, there can be 240~260 cycles per hour, which is roughly by 250 to calculate the bucket, each hour of backhoe loader 250*1.6=400. How many square meters can be excavated in an hour, with the machine tonnage, brand, soil, working conditions, loading position and many other factors, you can first use YC360 to estimate. If you have any questions, you can also ask them. Or you can go straight to the construction site and have a look.I hope I can help you!
- Q:Kobelco excavator computer alarm P0405 is what mean?
- From the development of engineering machinery in recent years, the development of excavator is relatively fast, excavator has become one of the most important construction machinery in engineering construction. The three most important parameters of excavator are operation weight (quality), engine power and bucket bucket capacity.
- Q:What card does excavator driver need to mount guard?
- For the driver of the excavator, the required certificate is: Excavator operation permit.Excavator (loader) operation certificate, namely: by the Ministry of labor or Safety Supervision Bureau approved the formal operation card (also known as the certificate of work, also known as IC card), type of technical certificate and various certification. Also known as "special operations operation card", is engaged in special types of work personnel must be familiar with the corresponding special types of job safety knowledge and prevention of various accidents skills. Practitioners must be required to hold (IC card) posts, that is, by the State Administration of work safety issued the "People's Republic of China special operations permit" before the job, this certificate nationwide. The old version of the certificate is reviewed every 2 years, and the review of the new special operation permit is reviewed 1 times every 3 years.
- Q:tooth decay on front teeth?
- Usually both. First the drill is used to remove the decay, and hand excavators, too. Then it's not just a question of removing the decay and slapping the filling in. The cavity preparation is shaped so as to hold the filling better. It would nice if they didn't need the drill, wouldn't it?
- Q:I want to know where to find information on starting a construction equipment rental business.?
- Go to the link below and in the search, type in 'equipment rental'. They have model plans that you can use for your business. They will either be free or of reasonable cost.
- Q:Rate and help me fix my MTG deck?
- Um, this deck kinda sucks just from a quick glance. The first problem you have is that there are way too many one-ofs. Ask yourself, Self, what am I really trying to accomplish with this deck?. Then, find the cards that are essential to that idea and put 4 of them in. The creatures that you selected are mostly low-tier creatures. That is, you could find better creatures for the same price, if not cheaper. This is the same for your spells section. Your lands are decent. If you can, put in some dual lands, even tap duals would be good. Boreal Shelf, Celestial Colonade, Coastal Tower, etc. Overall, I would rate this as a 3/10. It falls into the beginner type decks (put cards that match the color I am going for into the deck and play.)
- Q:Career Advice (Trade) PLEASE!!! 10PTS Guaranteed!!!?
- If you don't like it your not gonna last, do something you like to do. If you want to work on Heavy Vehicles talk to you counciler they can usually point you in the right direction. I can give you pros and cons, but my oppinion might be differnt from your or the next person. Hope this helps you out
- Q:Would this be a good tire for my ATV?
- It looks like a good tire to me. The four ply is a plus, because you don't have to worry as much about puncturing a tire.
- Q:What do you guys think about my w/u Milling Ally Magic: The Gathering deck?
- 14 land is nowhere near enough. Anything less than 20 is pretty much suicide due to lack of mana to play anything. With 14, on average, you won't draw the 4th mana to play Join the Ranks/Clone/Rite/Talus until your 17th card, a full 10 turns in assuming you don't have to mulligan for more mana (which you'll only have a little under a 50/50 shot of having even 2 land in your first 7-card draw). Also, the Kabira and Halimar aren't worth the slowdown in mana supply. 8 Plains, 8 Islands, and 4 Glacial Fortresses would be ideal, if you want to keep your mana supply to a minimum. I strongly disagree with the first responder's suggestion to remove Kazandu Blademasters. They are a top 5 Ally, and one of only three god enoguh to consider playing outside an Ally deck (the other two being Turntimber Ranger in an Elf deck and Hada Freeblade, who is only good because of Kazandu in a Soldier/White Weenie deck). Among the soldiers, Clone and Makindi Shieldmate are the two least necessary. I'd start by getting rid of those completely to make room for the added lands and 2 more Path to Exile. I'd also turn down the Archive Traps and Rites of Replication down to at least 3 each, due to getting 2 of either in your starting hand being problematic. I'd toss in Kabira Evangels in those slots, since they allow you to attack freely most of the time whenever you play an Ally, and counterspell anything targetting your people when you pop a Join the Ranks.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range