Operating Weight is 7.1t, equipped with CUMMINS B3.3 Engine(Tier II), with Boom 3.71m, Arm 1.65m, Bucket 0.28m3, and Blade 2210mm×386.5mm.
JCM907D HydraulicCrawler Excavator
JEIL,Korea; Variable axial piston motor?xml:namespace>
Four-cylinder in line,
Support roller quantities
Carrier roller quantities
No. of cylinder
Bore and stroke
Drawbar pulling force
Cab ＆ Control
All-weather, sound-suppressed Cab and equipped with a heavy, insulated Floor Mat; Front Window can be opened and slid; 6-direction adjustable Seat; LED display, Automatic monitoring, display and warning; cool & hot Air Conditioner
variable double–piston pump
Max. discharge flow
Max. discharge pressure
Boom, arm and bucket
Two hand levers and two foot pedals for travel Two hand levers for excavating and swing;
Electric rotary-type engine throttle
Boom, Arm ＆ Bucket
Pilot control pump
Main control valve
Negative flow control
Air cooled type
Swing motor type
Hydraulic oil released
Hydraulic disc brake
Hydraulic oil tank
100L Tank oil level
180L Hydraulic system
Max. digging depth
Max. dumping height
Max. digging height
Max. vertical digging depth
Max. Depth cut for 2440m(8')Level Bottom
Max. digging distance
Max. digging radius at ground level
Min. swing radius of work equipment
Digging Force (ISO6015) Unit: kN
Bucket digging force
Arm digging force
Arm Type 1650mm
Ground contact length (Transportation)
Overall height(to top of boom)
Overall height(to top of cab)
Counter weight ground clearance
Revolving frame width
Tail swing radius
Distance from swivel center to tail
Operating Weight and Ground Pressure
Operating weight includes basic machine (with boom 3.71m, arm 1.65m bucket 0.28m3, and blade 2210mm×386.5mm)
- Q:Have you ever met or dealt with someone so stupid that it made you angry?
- Dozens. I used to work at a wal-mart
- Q:I need info/diagrams of ECU for Hitachi ex100-5 excavator?
- I type this out 3 and 4 times a day, I wish people would write it down. You can pull up your vehicle and print out what ever you want to repair.
- Q:can you give me a job?
- Hi, okorder.com/
- Q:What's a Nuclear operating engineer?
- Operating engineers operate heavy construction equipment such as cranes, bulldozers, pavers, trench excavators and many other kinds of equipment used for constructing buildings, dams, airports and highways. They also work in the sand and gravel, cement and asphalt industries; in the shipyards; on the water with dredges; oil refineries; oil pipelines; sewer and water construction; ports of major cities; municipal work with cities and counties; landscaping; scrap metal work; and the forest products industry. Operating engineer apprentices can also work in the mechanical field as heavy-duty truck and equipment mechanics and in the field of technical engineer (surveyor). Hope that helps, I'm really sorry I couldn't find any info on the salaries.
- Q:where is the engine heater plug on a caterpillar 312c excavator?
- On the 312c it has a 3064T cat engine that doesn't use a block heater. It uses a circulation heater which is usually installed either on a heater hose, or on the lower radiator hose. Check the hoses to see if there is a cylinder or a box with a plug on it. If it doesn't have one, they are available at most equipment or automotive stores. You would have to know the inside diameter of the hose when you go to purchase a lower rad hose model. If it's going in a heater hose, they are a standard 5/8. Hope this helps you. Keep warm! Rob
- Q:I want to know the information crawler excavator?
- For more information on excavators and more information on other engineering machinery, such as: bulldozers, road rollers, cranes and concrete spraying machine information.
- Q:how do you breed western fence lizards?
- That is hard indeed. i had a pair for 2 years and they never ever mated. Substrate: Try to use the excavator burrowing clay. This is fairly easy to keep clean and if given proper care you should only need to clean it every 6 months. Another on is reptibark or a mixture of dirt and sand 4:1 (without fertlizer). Lighting: You should use a 5.0 UVB light. Like Repti-Sun 5.0. Try to keep the theme rainforest-ish. Don't use heat rocks because it will burn their stomachs. If using a ten gallon cage I recommend using a 25 watt spotlight as it is very weak and won't burn your lizards while still giving them the heat they need. Branches and hides can be placed in the tank. They will climb branches and these are good for basking. They will need the basking side to be of about 90 degrees and a cool side of 75-80 degrees. Other: Misting the cage once a day will keep them at a good humidity. Also give them a water dish that is deep enough for them to soak in. For feeding you can offer them mealworms, crickets, roaches, waxworms. They do not eat any vegetable matter. Clean the cage every 2 weeks.
- Q:Call of Duty Moon Excavators?
- use the hacker and go back to the spawn area and hacker on the pannels on the sides to prevent from running out of air in the BioDome and other hallways
- Q:how to bake an excavator cake?
- Assembled from a pound cake and Twinkies, this no-bake treat will please the crew at a celebration with a truck or vehicle theme, or at our construction party. Ingredients 9 1/2-by 4-inch pound cake 1 1/2 cups yellow frosting 1/2 cup light-brown frosting (white and chocolate mixed together) Chocolate decorators' frosting 4 mini chocolate-covered doughnuts Blue and green MM's candies Red and yellow gumdrops 4 Twix 2 Twinkies 4 (8-inch) wooden skewers, trimmed into two 4K-inch and two 6-inch pieces 4 yellow Twizzlers Rainbow Twists, cut to the same size as the skewers 12 chocolate cookies (we used Oreo cookies) X Instructions Cut a 2 1/2-inch-long section from one end of the cake. Frost the section's cut end and place it on top of the cake for the cab, as shown. Cover the entire cake with yellow frosting, saving about 1/3 cup for the loader and bucket. Spoon the light-brown frosting into a resealable sandwich bag, snip off a corner, and pipe a window onto each side of the cab. Outline the windows with chocolate decorators' frosting, then press the doughnut tires in place. Add MM's and gumdrops for lights and hubcaps. Use Twix to add a smokestack and loader arms. Frost one of the Twinkies yellow, set it on the loader arms, and add chocolate decorators' frosting details. Cut a 2-inch section from the other Twinkie, place it behind the truck for the bucket, and frost it yellow. Add pieces of yellow gumdrop for teeth. Slide the skewers inside the Twizzlers. Press them into the cake and bucket as shown, using dabs of chocolate decorators' frosting to join them. With a rolling pin or food processor, crush the chocolate cookies into dirt and sprinkle it around the cake. Serves 8.
- Q:What type of contractor do I call?
- a masonry contractor
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range