JCM924C Excavator's Operating Weight is 24.1t, equipped with CUMMINS B5.9-C Engine, with Boom 5.85m, Arm 3.045m, and Bucket 1.2m3.
This model use Liebherr's technology and equips KAWASAKI main pump and main valve.
JCM924C HydraulicCrawler Excavator
DOOSAN/NABTESCO; Variable axial piston motor
6 cylinders; turbocharged; direct injection, water cooled
Hydraulic oil released
No. of cylinder
Bore and stroke
Drawbar pulling force
Cab ＆ Control
All-weather, sound-suppressed Cab and equipped with a heavy, insulated Floor Mat; Front Window can be opened and slid; 6-direction adjustable Seat; LED display, Automatic monitoring, display and warning; cool & hot Air Conditioner
variable double–piston pump
Max. discharge flow
Max. discharge pressure
Boom, arm and bucket
Two hand levers and two foot pedals for travel Two hand levers for excavating and swing;
Electric rotary-type engine throttle
Boom, Arm ＆ Bucket
Pilot control pump
Main control valve
Negative flow control
Air cooled type
Swing motor type
Hydraulic disc brake
Travel reduction gear
Swing reduction gear
Tail swing radius
Hydraulic oil tank
Working ranges Unit: mm
Max. digging reach
Max. digging reach at ground level
Max. digging depth
Max. digging height
Max. dumping height
Max. vertical wall digging depth
Min. swing radius
Digging depth for 2.4m(8’)flat bottom
Digging Force (ISO6015) Unit: kN
Bucket digging force
Arm crowding force
Overall Dimensions Unit: mm
Tail swing radius
Overall height (to top of boom)
Overall length of crawler
Overall height (to top of cab)
Ground clearance of rear end
Overall width of upperstructure
Operating Weight and Ground Pressure
Operating weight includes basic machine (with boom 5.85m, arm 3.045m, and bucket 1.2m3)
- Q:Hi there, I am playing the new Black ops zombies map Moon, and have ran into a problem in which the excavators have blocked my path, both tunnel 11 and the one adjacent to it. I cannot pass and do not have the hacker, is there a way around it or do they stop eventually? thanks
- Well no there isn't in other way besides opening other doors taking a detour but what I'd do is just defeat the stupid thing by going up to the room after you teleport and hacking the excavator that has a green light when that enoying lady tells you plus you get a cool achievment
- Q:Card to bel 320d2gc hydraulic excavator how much money
- The production of hydraulic excavators is also booming.Excavator hydraulic transmission is closely related, and its development is mainly based on the application of hydraulic technology. Its structure is mainly composed of engine, hydraulic system, working device, driving device and electrical control part, the excavator working conditions required to achieve the action is very complicated, so it puts forward higher requirements for the design of the hydraulic system, the hydraulic system of engineering machinery hydraulic system is the most complex. Therefore, the analysis and design of hydraulic system of excavator has become an important part of excavator.Single bucket hydraulic excavating machine is a mechanical equipment with periodic operation. It consists of three parts: working device, rotating device and walking device.
- Q:I've began working on an ally deck all based around Halimar Excavator. Basically its a w/u milling deck. Your opinion?60 CardsCreatures (32)4X Halimar Excavator4X Kazandu Blademaster4X Makindi Shieldmate4X Hada Freeblade4X Ondu Cleric4X Jwari Shapshifter4X umara Raptor4X CloneOther Spells (14)4X Join the Ranks4X Rite of Replication4X Archive Trap2X Path to ExileLand (14)2X Kabira Crossroads2X Halimar Depths6X Plains4X IslandSideboard4X Dispel4X Talus Palidin4X Sea Gate Loremaster3X Safe Passage
- It looks nice, and pretty focused. If I were you, I would probably try to find space for the last two Path to Exile... Probably by moving out two of the Kazandu Blademasters, which your mana base isn't really set up to support anyway. I would probably also increase the land count to at least 20 (as this is the absolute minimum in my experience for reliably getting to 3 land by turn 3), and include Sejiri Refuge, Celestial Collonade, and Glacial Fortress in there in some appropriate mix. In fact, if you cut two of the Clones (which you're never going to be able to cast reliably with this mana base), the Freeblades, and the Blademasters, and replace them with lands and the last two Path, I think this deck will function like a well-oiled milling machine. Of course, I think the days of mill in this standard are numbered... It's too easy to put one legendary Eldrazi (Emrakul, for instance) in the sideboard and just reshuffle when it mills. And woe is you if someone actually builds a competitive Eldrazi deck.
- Q:I have to go look at a machine and want to verify the serial number when I get there. I know nothing about excavators.
- Most all excavator manufactures put it on the lower left hand side of the cab outside attached to the sub frame,
- Q:Our excavator Cat bucket teeth damaged and changed every week,Some one tell me which brand is better and long life?I hate the adulterated goods .
- Cat is prefect. Esco teeth,hensley teeth ,AS teeth and mtg are also good. AS teeth, mtg teeth have OEM service for many brands. Price of the AS teeth is reasonable, productivity of the mtg teeth is smaller, and its delivery time is longer.
- Q:How Do I find year model for Komatsu Excavator?
- take model and serial number to a dealer or aftermarket parts dealer.maybe you could find it on the internet, but its probably easier to just have a human look up a part.
- Q:My key broke in the backhoe ignition today and i have no idea how to get the cut part of the key out of the ignition switch my key broke in half and the caterpillar dealership sends out one of the trucks every three months but they came last month and i do not want to go and buy a new ignition switch i need to use the backhoe tomorrow and all other machines are being used tomorrow i have a 5230 excavator at the shop
- the ignition swap isn't an same because the major swap it extremely is what you want the dealership or any factors shop might want to have the ford sort. i recognize it really is precise I had a ford
- Q:I'm interested in purchasing either one because I think it'd be cheaper than just hiring someone, but I don't know which would be more efficient to get the job done. Can anyone explain how you use them?
- Well, technically a backhoe is a type of excavator. The difference is that it's usually an attachment that goes on the back of some kind of tractor or other excavating equipment (like a front-loader). An excavator has a wider bucket that's permanently mounted on the machine. That is, that's all it's for. But, a backhoe is one of many attachments that you could put on a machine to do various jobs (like a scoop or an auger). And, I seriously doubt that it would be cost effective to buy excavating equipment rather than paying someone to do it for you. It also takes quite a bit of skill to operate heavy equipment like that. It would be considerably cheaper and you'll get a much better job done just paying someone to do it for you.
- Q:I'm applying for an apprenatship in Plant Maintenance, does anybody know what ill be undertaking and what the tasks will be?
- I'm getting equipped to do the equal however am in Victoria and feature needed to weed out the entire weeds first (that's the whole backyard) and blank all of it up (mess from earlier tenants). I went to my neighborhood lawn nursery and requested approximately drought tolerant vegetation and screening vegetation additionally. Obviously local vegetation are high-quality and succulents. There's a few well screening vegetation which might be hardy and handiest possibly want a trim as soon as a 12 months. Because my backyard is small i am making plans on planting a few dwarfed fruit timber so one can develop smaller, will also be grown in packing containers and be extra maintainable. Just make certain you do not plant anything that takes over your complete backyard. While i am pulling out the small weedy vegetation i have left a shrub that i suppose is also a gloomy megastar lilac shrub. It's attracting butterflies already and the flowering is a first-rate blue. Even even though you are watching for low upkeep lawn nonetheless recollect (if you have not one already) a compost bin on account that it is going to over the years shop the expenses of fertilizers. Also as I've determined white vinegar very well as an natural and reliable weed killer as a substitute than utilizing poisonous insecticides.
- Q:Hi All,the scenario is..A compny wants to develop dbase to allow hiring of equipment to client. Company has 2types of equipment, power tools i.e drills and vacuums, and plants i.e. excavators and rollers. Power tools r decribed by model + voltage, plants r classified by model+ size in tonnes. Compny has various outlets, each outlet has staff including a Manager, and several Senior Technicians who are responsible for supervising the work of allocated groups of technicians. Each outlet has stock of equipment for hire that may be hired by clients for various periods of time, from a min of 4 hours to max of 6 months. Each hire agreement between a client and the company is uniquely identified by hire number. Client must take insurance cover for each equipment hire period. All equipment is checked for faults when returned by the client.Entities identified(are there any more?are any incorrect?): Equipmet Power Tools PlantsOutletSenior Technician TechniciansClientHire
- I okorder /
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range