Operating Weight is 7.8t, equipped with CUMMINS B3.3 Engine, with Boom 3.76m, Arm 1.65m, Bucket 0.32m3, and Blade 2300mm×386.5mm.
JCM908C HydraulicCrawler Excavator
JEIL,Korea; Variable axial piston motor?xml:namespace>
4 cylinders in line, water cooling
Hydraulic oil released
No. of cylinder
Bore and stroke
Drawbar pulling force
Cab ＆ Controls
All-weather, sound-suppressed Cab and equipped with a heavy, insulated Floor Mat; Front Window can be opened and slid; 6-direction adjustable Seat; LED display, Automatic monitoring, display and warning; cool & hot Air Conditioner
variable double–piston pump
Max. discharge flow
Max. discharge pressure
Boom, arm and bucket
Two hand levers and two foot pedals for travel Two hand levers for excavating and swing;
Electric rotary-type engine throttle
Boom, Arm ＆ Bucket
Pilot control pump
Main control valve
Negative flow control
Air cooled type
Swing motor type
Hydraulic disc brake
Travel reduction gear
Tail swing radius
Hydraulic oil tank
0.12- 0.32m3 (SAE)
Working ranges Unit: mm
Max. digging reach
Max. digging reach at ground level
Max. digging depth
Max. digging height
Max. dumping height
Min. swing radius
Digging Force (ISO6015) Unit: kN
Bucket digging force
Arm crowding force
Overall Dimensions Unit: mm
Tail swing radius
Overall height (to top of boom)
Overall length of crawler
Overall height (to top of cab)
Ground clearance of rear end
Overall width of upperstructure
Operating Weight and Ground Pressure
Operating weight includes basic machine (with boom 3.76m, arm 1.65m, bucket 0.32m 3 and blade 2300mm×386.5mm)
- Q:Who's Responsibility Is It Me Or The Excavator?
- good luck in trying to sue in order to sue i think you have to prove that they intentionally tried to damage your car, but I have been known to be wrong , at 300 damages it hardly seems worth a day in court
- Q:How to remove / destroy 2 feet high brick fence?
- cheapest would be to rent a backhoe and dig it out. Easiest would be to hire someone to do it. Cheaper yet, you could to what my father did and hire an underage relative (moi) give him 50 bucks a sledgehammer and a shovel and say.... 'get rid of it'
- Q:Why won't my excavator start?
- 1. Loosen the fittings on the filter to purge air... 2. Lightly ether start engine... 3. Tighten fittings when leaking diesel fuel...
- Q:i am a heavy equipment operator what kinda business am i eligable for creating?
- Your profession doesn't limit you to any particular type of business. You can create anything that you want as long as it fits within legal guidelines set out by your country and state.
- Q:Which brand of excavators is of the best quality?
- Joint venture brand Caterpillar: American brand, old brand, independent production. (CAT) advantages: adequate strength, durability, strength, and not bad. Disadvantages: high price, high fuel consumption, short arm, small work range. Especially mine type models, large fuel consumption, after-sales service in general. 20T model: reference price: CAT320DGC 97-100W 320D 110-115W Komatsu: Japanese brand, excavator industry leader, the total cost-effective, independent production. (KOMATSU) advantages: better strength, strong and durable, low fuel consumption, hydraulic pressure is its strong point, the overall coordination is good, the speed is very fast, not easy to bad, good hedge, used car good shot. Disadvantages: high prices, accessories expensive. (Note: because of the domestic market share is very high, deputy plant parts, so it is relatively cheap) 20t models: PC200-8 97-100W PC200-8 hybrid reference price (earth preferred fuel consumption is 30% less than the average car) 110-118W Hitachi: Japanese brands, excavator sales are also very large, generally also can be assembled.
- Q:Help with MTG Black/Blue Ally mill deck?
- Mill Decks require one or more of the following: Leyline of the Void, Memoricide, Sadistic Sacrament. This is to handle shuffle Graveyard into Library effects. You also are leaving out Bala Ged Thief, who is absolutely crazy good. There's Bojuka Brigand for 2 mana, but he's not that hot of a creature since he can't block. I'd recommend Rite of Replication over Clone, because their non-kick mana costs are practically the same, but the kicker on Rite turns Excavator into a (minimum) 180 card mill. You also might want Crypts of Agadeem, for when some of your creatures get killed. Would help with kicking Rite of Replication or Sadistic Sacrament.
- Q:Excavator Operating Jobs in West Virginia?
- Je ne sais pas ( I don't Know ) Bonne chance ( Good Luck )
- Q:Does any one know what type of gearboxes fit with the toyota 1.5L vvt-i 1nz-fe?
- We deal in parts for excavator,usually all the parts have the part number.Maybe your gear box also has its part number,you can check it,and enquire the parts agent.
- Q:which company make best machines for agriculture?
- All I know, if it runs like a deere, her eyes light up, recommended by kenney
- Q:Would You consider Helen of Troy a Hero?
- The subject of the Trojan wars cropped up in a discussion I had with an archaeologist here on the island of Crete a few days ago. He told me that the general belief amongst archaeologists today is that the Trojan wars never happened. Homer wrote a good story and made it sound like genuine history by giving his characters Mycean names.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range