Operating Weight is 7.8t, equipped with CUMMINS B3.3 Engine, with Boom 3.76m, Arm 1.65m, Bucket 0.32m3, and Blade 2300mm×386.5mm.
JCM908C HydraulicCrawler Excavator
JEIL,Korea; Variable axial piston motor?xml:namespace>
4 cylinders in line, water cooling
Hydraulic oil released
No. of cylinder
Bore and stroke
Drawbar pulling force
Cab ＆ Controls
All-weather, sound-suppressed Cab and equipped with a heavy, insulated Floor Mat; Front Window can be opened and slid; 6-direction adjustable Seat; LED display, Automatic monitoring, display and warning; cool & hot Air Conditioner
variable double–piston pump
Max. discharge flow
Max. discharge pressure
Boom, arm and bucket
Two hand levers and two foot pedals for travel Two hand levers for excavating and swing;
Electric rotary-type engine throttle
Boom, Arm ＆ Bucket
Pilot control pump
Main control valve
Negative flow control
Air cooled type
Swing motor type
Hydraulic disc brake
Travel reduction gear
Tail swing radius
Hydraulic oil tank
0.12- 0.32m3 (SAE)
Working ranges Unit: mm
Max. digging reach
Max. digging reach at ground level
Max. digging depth
Max. digging height
Max. dumping height
Min. swing radius
Digging Force (ISO6015) Unit: kN
Bucket digging force
Arm crowding force
Overall Dimensions Unit: mm
Tail swing radius
Overall height (to top of boom)
Overall length of crawler
Overall height (to top of cab)
Ground clearance of rear end
Overall width of upperstructure
Operating Weight and Ground Pressure
Operating weight includes basic machine (with boom 3.76m, arm 1.65m, bucket 0.32m 3 and blade 2300mm×386.5mm)
- Q:LOL, who controlled the new hero excavator?
- The hero's biggest weakness is easy to burrow by foot, want to completely overcome the hero is not to let him have a hole on the map, only this is a lot of people like his restraint, now the kite hate ADC Revenge of the spear, raven can restrain him and later are too brittle to excavator when God installed to ensure the damage excavator can only stay two.
- Q:Leopard gecko question?
- Your best bets are actually either paper towel or slate tile. Reptile carpet is pretty good, but sometimes there are incidents of leos catching their toes in the carpet. And I'm not sure that the excavator stuff is a very good idea, I think sometimes it collapses and/or can be ingested.
- Q:How many American jobs will be lost to overseas outsourcing before our goverment decides to regulate it?
- Who knows? Many American jobs are being lost by the failing economy also, and more companies may have to follow suit to stay alive. Sad but true!
- Q:I need complete description of the process by which electricity is produced in a coal based thermal power plan
- Coal is heated till it turns into coke. This coke is then burnt, the heat generated boils water which turns into steam and turns turbines which spin magnets to produce electricity. The water is then cooled down by releasing its leftover heat into the atmosphere or a water body and the process continues.
- Q:do i need to re-sit my 360 excavator test ?
- nah it lasts forever
- Q:what are the advantages to owning a mini excavator for landscaping and irrigation?
- I would get a Bobcat MT 52 with the trencher and auger attachment. It's a nice little machine that can do a variety of tasks and doesn't to property damage like an excavator or skid steer would. You can use the trencher for installing your irrigation line and the auger for digging holes for trees. They also have a stump grinder attachment for it that you can use for taking out trees. A new excavator is probably 40-50,000 new for a decent one so you've got to ask yourself, is it worth it? A new MT 52 is only about 15,000 plus whatever attachments you get. Also, if you have a small enclosed trailer already, its small enough to fit into that. If you get an excavator, you're going to have to get an equipment trailer big enough to haul it.
- Q:What has been your biggest windfall in Life and what happened?
- well, I hoped and prayed Obama would be re-elected, and then, it happened, and then he is making everyone buy health insurance or pay a penalty so that's annoying
- Q:How much is Carter excavator 320D?
- The full price of the joint venture machine is 115. There are two kinds of imports, one for 122 and 125 for one. Down payment 20 and tax. Insurance what, together with more than 30 W down payment, you can mention the car mortgage 2W5-3W per month. 3 years hope to help you, the quotation is not the same everywhere.
- Q:UK; Which would be the better investment, an LGV C+E licence or a 10t + excavator licence?
- A class1 hgv will gain you employment faster than a digger licence, ive driven artics for 18 years and am considerimg a move to constructiin for a new challenge, good luck on the road
- Q:NEW ORLEANS - Thieves hauled off $100,000......?
- Typical 9th ward crap! Even if those machines were for building new homes they still would have been stolen. Those people rely on welfare and are used to getting handouts. They have no sense of what is right, not to mention not one once of a work ethic. They just sit around and blame the rest of the world for the hell hole that they call home! Good riddance, let the 9th ward rot!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range