CNC Ball Grinder KP7060 with Syntec system
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 50 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
The lathe is controlled by CNC system; the CNC function of complete machine is realized by all-digital alternating current servo driver's controlingover two servo motors.The horizontal traverse X axis and longitudinaltraverse Z axis of platen are driven by servo motors. They have non-intermittent motion through direct-connection ball screw of fine coupling, to make the whole grinding process realize automatic processing according to program. In this way one person can manage multiple machine: labor costs can be reduced for users and productivity can be enhanced
Grinding ball materials: A105、2Cr13、304、304L、316、316L、LF2、F51、17-4PH、Monel、 ENP、Chrome platino、Tunosten Carbide、Stelite、Inconel and ceramic ball valves etc
Suitable for precision machining of large workpieces such as aerospace, automobiles, textile , molds, packaging machinery, mining equipment, etc. It can automatically complete complex machining processes such as boring, drilling, milling, tapping, etc.
Global Sales Market
- Q:Processing center operation method
- 4. fixture with the high-speed rail must be polished by grinding the surface, making it smooth, smooth.
- Q:Processing area of the processing center
- complex surface class parts complex surface can generally use the ball head cutter for coordinate processing, processing accuracy is higher, but the efficiency is low. If the workpiece exists in the processing of interference area or processing dead zone, we must consider the use of four coordinates or five coordinate linkage of the machine. Such as aircraft, car shape, impeller, propeller, all kinds of molding die.
- Q:The Advantages and Disadvantages of Carving Machine and Machining Center
- Processing Center: Hong Kong and Taiwan, Guangdong area called the computer gong, with a knife and automatic tool changer of a highly automated multi-function CNC machine tools.
- Q:The difference between the milling machine and the machining center
- Turning and milling machine: also known as 5-axis double power head processing center.
- Q:Processing Center Apprentice
- Mold programming you do not expect them to not teach you
- Q:Are there any differences between CNC and machining centers and CNC milling machines?
- Colleagues are judged by the actual use of the function.
- Q:Mechanical processing, I was open CNC machining center! I would like to ask this f is what! F40 stands for something! How to calculate the amount of feed!
- In the machining center F, the cutting feedrate is expressed in mm / min.
- Q:Machining center rail form and its characteristics?
- Hard track is "a smooth plane in another smooth plane to move," between the two sides is sliding friction, friction is large, so the movement speed is slower.But the hard track contact area is much larger than the line,
- Q:Can the machining center rotate the coordinate system?
- The coordinate system rotation function refers to the programmed graphics being rotated.
- Q:How does the tool radius compensation of the machining center determine positive and negative
- G41, G42 are tool radius compensation commands for tool radius compensation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like