Packaging & Delivery:
|Packaging Details:||wooden box|
|Delivery Detail:||within 25 working days|
1)CE, GS standard
4)Easy work with big work table
Spindle speed readout
Cutting depth readout
1)Drilling capacity: 20mm
2)Face milling capacity: 63mm
3)End milling capacity: 20mm
4)Spindle taper: MT2
5)Sleeve travel: 50mm
- Q:How to check the milling machine
- Check the items in the box one by one in the random packing list and in the list of specific accessories in the contract.
- Q:What precautions should be taken when operating the milling machine?
- And the working conditions of the milling machine, milling cutter, fixture for a general inspection; and then cut off the power, cleaning the milling machine, and in the rail surface poured with lubricants and then shift.
- Q:How do ordinary milling machines mimic oval
- General oval are the need for CNC milling machine or CNC machining center for processing, because in the numerical control system can be a feed direction and above the coordinated feed.
- Q:Causes the CNC milling machine spindle not to rotate?
- 2.3, the machine reset signal is not issued.
- Q:Is the 6632 milling machine different from the 6332 milling machine?
- although the vertical milling head function and rigidity than vertical milling machine is strong, but enough to deal with vertical milling. This makes the horizontal milling machine overall function than the vertical milling machine strong. Vertical milling machine does not have this feature, can not be processed for horizontal milling of the workpiec
- Q:What is it? What is it? What kind of milling methods are used in actual production? why?
- When the direction of rotation of the cutter and the workpiece feed the same direction is called the milling.
- Q:How do the milling machines use the electronic watch for the details?
- Center position (CT POS): refers to the center of the arc relative to the knife when the tool center position.
- Q:The role of vertical milling machine
- Selection of horizontal milling machine + vertical milling head, saving equipment investment.
- Q:What is the relationship between the coordinate system of the CNC milling machine and the workpiece coordinate system?
- is the machine on the inherent coordinate system Machine coordinate system origin is also called machine zero,
- Q:The working principle of CNC milling machine
- The spindle motor rotates the tool, and the X, Y and Z servo motor controls the relative movement of the tool and the workpiece according to a certain trajectory to achieve the cutting of the workpiece.
To guarantee the quality of our products, all industrial tools are manufactured from carefully selected raw materials using advanced manufacturing equipment. We keep in mind that consistent high quality products are crucial to the ongoing success of our customers operations. With our extensive applications knowledge, we can engineer tools to meet clients' most specific needs. Whether you are seeking standard tools or specialized items, we guarantee to supply you with the products you need at the prices you desire.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||15.00% Western Europe
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Mid East
5.00% North America
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, German
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range