Forged steel ball valve,Pneumatic trunnion ball valve
Trunnion mounted ball valve
Pneumatic trunnion ball valve, forged steel ball valve, Trunnion ball valve, soft seal or metal seal ball valve
1. Pruducing standard:
Design: API 6D, API 608 Or ANSI B 16.34 Or GB
Face to Face: ANSI B 16.10 OR API 6D
End flange: ANSI B16.5
Body Material: Cast steel (WCB A216), CF8 (SS304), CF3M(304L), CF8M (SS316), CF3M (316L) And ZG1Cr18Ni9Ti
Seats: PTFE, Reinforced PTFE, and hardmetal, PPL
3. Medium: Water, Oil, Steam, Nitric Acid, Acetic Acid, Carbamide Or Urea ETC, Strong oxidation medium
4. Tempreture: -30-300 C
5. Operated Way: Lever, Gear, Pneumatic, Electric
6. Pressure: PN1.6-10.0MPa or CLASS 150-1500 LB
7. Size (Nominal Diameter): From DN50-600mm, DN2''-20''
Specifications of Stainless Ball Valve
1.professional manufacturer above 10 years
3.ideal for pipeline
- Q:Is the ball valve installed in a direction?
- Valve installation generally no direction required, any end of the valve can be mounted on the upper end. If the valve marked the direction, then it should be installed in the direction of tagging installed.
- Q:The difference between ball valve Q341F and Q347F
- 7: fixed ball valve, F: fluorine plastic valve seat sealStructural distinction:Floating ball: ball valve is floating, in the media under pressure, that the ball can produce a certain displacement, and tight at the outlet end of the sealing ring, to ensure that the export side seal, a single side forced seal.Fixed ball: the ball of the ball valve is fixed, the pressure does not produce movement, therefore, in the design, two sealing ring should be sufficient pre tightening force to ensure sealing, double sided forced seal.
- Q:How can the eccentric hemisphere valve be repaired? What are the things you should pay attention to when installing?
- Standard light valve professionals to answer for you, eccentric semi spherical valve installation methods and precautions:1. Check the cleanliness of the inner cavity of the valve before installation. Make sure the parts are perfect and no foreign objects can be installed.2, ball drive device breaking up, moving and electric way two, can be installed according to user needs, valve installation before test, start and shut two times. When after a period of time, there is a leak valve, adjustable manual and electric driving device for limiting the fastening bolt due to eccentric structure, can compensate for the wear, you must read the "manual and electric drive manual adjustment".3, eccentric axis and valve seat sealing adjustment, must be experienced personnel can be carried out.
- Q:What does "q341" and "q347" mean?
- Q341 is a turbine driven flange straight through floating ball valveQ347 is a turbine drive flange through fixed ball valveShintex valve0577Eight thousand six hundred and ninety-oneSeven thousand five hundred and sixteen
- Q:DN20 pressure 6000PSI, one piece of thread on the threaded, full diameter ball valve body length and flow hole to how much?
- Supplement: the above mentioned is just a pure design, such as the novice to do the design, checking and calculating of the general will, in fact in the reality of the design, the valve products have been very mature, as you say these are size, can refer to the same type with the specifications of the product parameters so, the more accurate calculation, experience is more important than calculation.
- Q:Gate valve, ball valve, the difference between the pressure regulating valve
- To this end, the media from below to enter the way, generally only applicable to small caliber manual stop valve, to the valve closed, the media acting on the spool of force is not greater than 350kg limit. Electric cut-off valve is generally used to enter the media from the top way. The disadvantage of the medium entering from the top is just the opposite of the way it is entered below. Compared with the gate valve, the utility model has the advantages of simple structure, good sealing performance, and convenient manufacture and maintenance. The disadvantage is that the liquid resistance is large, and the opening and closing force is large. Gate and globe valves are fully open closed type valve, cut off or connected as the medium use, not as a control valve. The range of application of stop valves and gate valves is determined by their characteristics. In the smaller passages, the cut-off valve is used when required for better shutoff; in the steam pipe and the large diameter water supply pipe, the gate valve is generally used because of less fluid resistance.
- Q:What's the meaning of the ball valve bore 14 "x 12"?
- Should refer to imports 14 inches, export 12 inches, this kind needs to make to order, at present domestic possibly not yet.
- Q:What's the difference between air valves, butterfly valves and ball valves?
- 1. air valve is an important component of the compressor cylinder, which is responsible for the inhalation and discharge of gas. The traditional air valve is composed of valve seat, valve plate, spring, lift limiter, bolt and so on.2 also known as butterfly valve, control valve has a simple structure, can be used for the work of low pressure pipeline medium valve butterfly valve switch control is closed parts (disc or disc) is a disk, around the valve axis to achieve the opening and closing a valve in the pipe is cut. Off and throttling effect.3. ball valve: opening and closing parts (sphere) driven by the stem, and around the square ball valve for the axis of the rotating valve.Valve (Famen) is a control component in the fluid delivery system. It has the functions of closing, adjusting, guiding, preventing reverse flow, stabilizing voltage, shunting or overflow and releasing pressure.Valves used in fluid control systems, from the simplest stop valve to a very complex automatic control system used in a variety of valves, a wide range of varieties and specifications. Valves can be used to control air, water, steam, a variety of corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media and other types of fluid flow. The valve according to the material is divided into cast iron valves, cast steel valves, stainless steel valves (201, 304, 316), chrome molybdenum steel, chromium molybdenum vanadium steel valves, valve, dual phase steel valves, plastic valves, non-standard customized valve material etc..
- Q:What do you mean by ball valves dn20pn1.6rf?
- DN20 caliber is 20mmPN is the pressure grade, usually PN16, 1.6MPa classRF convex flange connectionYour side should be similar to the Q41F-16 model of this type of ball valve
- Q:What is the ball valve Q11F -16 material?
- If sealed, F stands for fluoroplastic. Valve material is not marked in the model!Q stands for ball valvesThe first 1: threaded connection,Second 1: is the ball valve is floating through the ball,F stands for PTFE- PTFE seals16 represents the nominal pressure of the ball valve is 1.6MPa=16 kg
Our company is specialized in the production of a series of products, such as knife style gate valves, various types of metal hard sealed ball valves, PTFE soft sealed ball valves, high temperature and pressure wrought steel ball valves, eccentric semi-spherical valves and three way valves (T-pattern, Y-pattern and L-pattern), which are designed and manufactured according to international standards, like GB, ANSI/API, JIS and DIN. The main body materials of valves are LCB and LF.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average