ball valve buyer flange ball valve
High quality and competitive price
Size: 2''-24'' inch
Cast steel and stainless steel
ball valve buyer , stainless steel Ball valve , flanged ball valve, Floating ball valve.
1. Pruducing standard:
Design: API 6D, API 608 Or ANSI B 16.34 Or GB
Face to Face: ANSI B 16.10 OR API 6D
End flange: ANSI B16.5
Body Material: Cast steel (WCB A216), CF8 (SS304), CF3M(304L), CF8M (SS316), CF3M (316L) And ZG1Cr18Ni9Ti
Seats: PTFE, Reinforced PTFE, and hardmetal, PPL
3. Medium: Water, Oil, Steam, Nitric Acid, Acetic Acid, Carbamide Or Urea ETC, Strong oxidation medium
4. Tempreture: -30-300 or<425, <550
5. Operated Way: Lever, Gear, Pneumatic, Electric
6. Pressure: PN1.6-10.0MPa or CLASS 150-1500 LB
7. Size (Nominal Diameter): From DN50-300mm, DN2''-24''
Specifications of Stainless Ball Valve
1.professional manufacturer above 10 years
3.ideal for pipeline
- Q:The difference between gate valve, ball valve and butterfly valve
- Gate valve: there is a flat plate in the valve body which is perpendicular to the direction of the medium flow, and the plate is lifted and closed.Features: good tightness, fluid resistance small, open and close force is small, widely used, also have to regulate the flow performance, generally applicable to the large diameter of the road.Ball valve: the use of a hole in the middle opening of the ball as the spool, by rotating the ball to control the opening and closing of the hair.Features: the structure is simpler than the gate valve, small size, low fluid resistance, and can replace the role of gate valve.Butterfly valve: closure is a disk-shaped, around a fixed axis rotation of the valve body.The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, small size and light weight, and is suitable for making larger diameter valves. As the sealing structure and materials are still problems, it is only used for low pressure, for the transport of water, air, gas and other media!Own code words, hope to adopt!
- Q:What is retractable hemispherical valve? What's the area with the manual hemisphere valve?
- Telescopic hemisphere valve is a telescopic hemisphere valve, ordinary hand hemisphere valve, of course, without expansion joints.Telescopic ball valve is a combination of expansion joint and ball valve. It has the telescopic deformation caused by heating and absorbing the axial, transverse and angle of the absorption pipeline. Absorb the vibration of equipment and reduce the influence of equipment vibration on pipeline.
- Q:One stainless steel ball, two pieces, three pieces of difference, use
- Structural features of two piece ball valve:1, opening and closing without friction. This function completely solve the traditional valve because of the friction between the sealing surface and affect the sealing problem.2, top structure. The valve installed on the pipeline can be directly checked and maintained, which can effectively reduce the device parking and reduce the cost.3, single seat design. The utility model eliminates the problem that the medium of the valve in the valve is influenced by the abnormal voltage increase.4 、 low torque design. Special structural design of the valve stem, with only a small hand, the valve can easily open and close.5 wedge sealing structure. Valve is provided by the mechanical force of the valve stem, the ball wedge to the seat and seal, so that the valve sealing is not affected by changes in pipe pressure, in a variety of conditions, sealing performance has a reliable guarantee.6. Self-cleaning structure of sealing surface. When the ball roll off the seat when the fluid in the pipeline along the sealing surface of the sphere into 360 degrees evenly through, not only eliminates the high speed fluid on the seat of local scour, also washed away the sediment on the sealing face, achieve the purpose of cleaning.
- Q:What's the difference between a copper ball valve and a stainless steel ball valve?
- The difference between copper ball valve and stainless steel ball valve:1, they use the material is completely different, steel ball valve adopts copper, stainless steel ball valve is stainless steel.2, copper ball valve corrosion resistance is excellent, switch operation is smooth, labor-saving, durable without leakage. Stainless steel will not cause corrosion, pitting corrosion, corrosion or wear, and high temperature resistance. The average stainless steel is more expensive.3, according to the same pressure environment, the price is stainless steel cheaper, and copper ball valve medium temperature is much higher than the stainless steel ball valve, if the medium temperature is too high. Copper ball valve must be used! If the medium temperature is not more than 80 degrees. With stainless steel ball valve on it
- Q:Please professional help guide me
- Valve handle rotation more times, it is likely to water seepage
- Q:Is the ball valve the same as the float valve?
- They're not the same.1. ball valve: refers to the valve spool (seal components) for the ball shaped valve, collectively known as ball valves.2. floating ball valve is a ball without supporting shaft, the sphere was two seat clamping, which is "floating" state, it is mainly used in the pipeline to cut off, distribution and change the direction of media flow. Floating ball valve mainly has seat seal design, reliable reverse sealing valve, sealing rod, fireproof electrostatic function, automatic pressure relief and locking device and other structural features.
- Q:Where to buy the ball valve?
- Use less to the local hardware market, use more direct to find a company to buy
- Q:What is a high handle ball valve? What's the difference between it and ordinary ball valve?
- Long distance between the valve casing and valve ball valve operating handle, mainly used for pipeline insulation, thermal insulation when the body is exposed in the insulation material,
- Q:1 and 1/2 ball valve is how much?
- 1 and 1/2 ball valves, DN40mm.The ball (ball valve as the cut-off valve in the marine and marine field), standard GB/T21465-2008 "valve terminology" is defined as: opening and closing parts (ball) driven by the stem, and around the valve axis for rotation of the valve. Can also be used to regulate and control fluid, strong shear force between the metal seat seal V type ball valve V type ball core and welding hard alloy, especially suitable for containing fibers, small solid particles and other media. Switch and multi way valve in the pipeline not only can flow, and flow diversion, flexible control of the medium, but also to turn off any channel to the other two channels. This kind of valve should be installed horizontally in the pipeline. In accordance with the way to drive the ball valve is divided into: pneumatic ball valve, electric ball valve, manual ball valve.
- Q:Why is there a water or oil in the new ball valve?
- The test has leaked;Pressure test, lubrication ah!
Our company is specialized in the production of a series of products, such as knife style gate valves, various types of metal hard sealed ball valves, PTFE soft sealed ball valves, high temperature and pressure wrought steel ball valves, eccentric semi-spherical valves and three way valves (T-pattern, Y-pattern and L-pattern), which are designed and manufactured according to international standards, like GB, ANSI/API, JIS and DIN. The main body materials of valves are LCB and LF.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average