Stainless Steel Ball Valve
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Stainless Steel Ball Valve
Full Port Design
Full port construction improves flow characteristics for greater process efficiencies
Stem is bottom loaded to prevent removal when valve is in service
Enables plant personnel to secure valve in open or closed position when manually operated
Live-Loaded Stem Packing
Provides constant load on the stem seal and extends service life
Made of 316 stainless steel (A351 Gr. CF8M) for greater chemical resistance and longer service life
Offshore / Oil / Gas / Chemical / Water / Wastewater / Marine
The specifications can be designed and satisfied for customers’ special requirements. The product is designed by adopting L.Lai’s high technologies. We have obtained certificates of SGS ISO 9001:2008.
- Q:Difference between fireproof and antistatic ball valve and ordinary ball valve
- Ha ha, that is, non sparking metal, alloy, copper, alloy, aluminum is all right
- Q:What is the difference between gas ball valve RQ11F-25P and ordinary stainless steel spike valve Q11F-25P?
- Q11F-25P ordinary PTFE stainless steel ball valve, pressure grade 25MPaRQ11F-25P on both sides of the narrow, sealed PTFE stainless steel pressure grade 25MPa ball valve is the difference between the appearance of the other almost. Same use.
- Q:To help explain the meaning of the ball valve Q11H-16H, combined with the actual, such valves have wood?
- JB T308-2004 valve model preparation method and "GB1048-2005 pipe element nominal pressure definition and selection", there are various types of valve interpretation:Q11H-16HQ: valve type: (Q) ball valve1: connection form: (1) internal thread1: structure form: (1) through flow channelH: sealing surface or lining material: (H) Cr13 stainless steel16: pressure code: (16) 1.6MPaH: body material: (H) Cr13 stainless steel
- Q:How much pressure DN65 ball valve?
- DN65 represents the nominal diameter of the valve, which is known as "2 and a half inches" of the ball valve!How big is the pressure? The pressure is expressed in PN, and the pressure levels are divided into: PN0.6, PN1.0, PN1.6, PN2.0, PN2.5, etc.
- Q:What does "2P" ball valve mean?
- 2P is made up of two parts. The price of 2P is higher than that of 1P, and its performance is good.
- Q:Daily maintenance of ball valve
- Longer service life and maintenance free period will depend on several factors: normal working conditions, maintaining a consistent temperature / pressure ratio, and reasonable corrosion dataBall valve in the closed state, there is still pressure fluid inside the valve bodyRemove the line pressure before servicing and leave the valve in the open positionDisconnect the power or air supply before servicingBefore the maintenance, remove the actuating mechanism from the bracketMust be found on the ball valve, the downstream pipeline has been removable pressure, in order to disassemble, disassemble operationIt is important to be careful not to damage the sealing surfaces of the parts, especially non-metallic parts, to remove the O rings. Use special tools when taking apart and re assemblingWhen assembling, the bolts on the flange must be symmetrical and tightened gradually and evenlyThe cleaning agent should be compatible with rubber, plastic, metal parts and working medium (such as gas) in the ball valve. When the working medium is gas, the metal parts can be cleaned by using gasoline (GB484-89). Non metallic parts are cleaned with pure water or alcoholThe non-metallic parts should be removed from the cleaning agent immediately after cleaning and should not be soaked for a long timeNeed to be cleaned by washing the wall after volatile cleaning agent (cleaning agent can not dip silk rub) for assembly, but not for a long time on hold, otherwise it will rust, dust pollution
- Q:Replacement method of PPR hot melt ball valve
- The above problems belong to the wire type, and the name is: double live catch valve, directly loosen the lock nut, replace the valve can be.When the valve is purchased, the merchant sells a full valve. When the change is made, both ends of the live joint lock nut are removed and the valve is directly connected with the original lock nut on the pipe.
- Q:Ball valve use?
- The utility model has the action of rotating 90 degrees, and the cock body is a sphere, and has a round through hole or a passage through its axis.
- Q:Allowable leakage on ball valves: what does CLassVI mean?
- This is the valve leakage level, level VIThe GB/T4213-92 standard specifies six grades for the valve leakage. The specific requirements are shown in the standard table. The lowest level is level I, without specific requirements; the highest level is grade VI, i.e., the bubble grade.
- Q:Ball valve specifications are represented by 2 FF,
- FF refers to the form of connection between the valve and the pipe lineFF, or Flat Face, is a common form of flat flange connection
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like