Quick Details of Full Welded Ball Valve
Standard or Nonstandard:
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery of Full Welded Ball Valve
STANDARD PACKING FOR EXPORT
Specifications of Full Welded Ball Valve
Full welded ball valve,
API 6D, ASME;
Size: 6" -48",
ANSI 150LB -1500LB
Full welded underground ball valve
ANSI B 16.34, API607 and API Q1
Usage of Full Welded Ball Valve
1) Product type: full welded, RTJ/RF flanged,
2) Size range: 6"-48"
3) Pressure classes:
a. ANSI class 150: DN150 -1000 PN20 (NPS6" - 40"),
b. ANSI class 300: DN150-1000 PN50 (NPS6"-40"),
c. ANSI class 400: DN150-1000 PN64 (6"-40"),
d. ANSI class 600: DN150-1200 PN100 (6"-48"),
e. ANSI class 900: DN150-600 PN150 (6"~24"),
- Q:Buy Ball Valves
- You take this valve to the building materials market, see the valve handle can be sheathed in your valve stem, the valve handle is arranged to buy, your valve
- Q:What does "DN PN" mean?
- PN nominal pressure.Definition：Relating to the mechanical and dimensional characteristics of the components of the piping system and the identification of letters and combinations of numbers for reference. It consists of letters PN and followed by dimensionless numbers.Note 1: numbers followed by letters "PN" do not represent measurements and are not used for purposes of calculation unless otherwise specified in the relevant standards.Note 2: is not associated with the relevant pipe component standards, but the term "PN" does not make sense.Note the 3: piping element allows the pressure to depend on the PN value of the element, the material and design, and allows the operating temperature, etc., to allow the pressure to be given in the corresponding standard pressure temperature class table.Note 4: all pipe elements with the same PN and DN values shall have the same mating dimensions as their flanges.The latest definition of PN comes from standard GB/T 1048-2005, the definition and selection of pipe component PN (nominal pressure), and is referenced in the standard of pipe fittings and tubing. GB/T 1048-2005 7268:1996 Pipe components - modified ISO/CD Definition of nominal pressure, a "note increase than the original standard: allow numerical" choose other PN when necessary, namely in the PN series, you can use other numerical PN.
- Q:What is a high handle ball valve? What's the difference between it and ordinary ball valve?
- Long distance between the valve casing and valve ball valve operating handle, mainly used for pipeline insulation, thermal insulation when the body is exposed in the insulation material,
- Q:What does "DN25 Q41F46-16C" mean?
- DN is nominal diameter, nominal diameter (or nominal diameter), that is, all kinds of pipe and pipe accessories of general diameter of 25 mm
- Q:What are the applicable conditions of ball valves?
- This deformation can compensate the ball manufacturing accuracy and surface roughness, and ensure the sealing performance of the ball valve.Because the valve seat ring is usually made of plastic, so the choice of valve structure and performance, to consider the ball of fire and fire, especially in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy and other departments, the use of ball valve in the equipment and piping system of flammable and explosive medium, should pay attention to fire and fire.Usually, the double adjustment, strict sealing, slurry wear necking channel, the rapid opening and closing movement (1/4 turn open and close), high pressure cut-off (pressure difference), low noise, there is the phenomenon of cavitation and gasification, a small amount of leakage to the atmosphere,It is recommended that ball valves be used in piping systems with small operating torque and low fluid resistance.
- Q:What is the diameter of the 2 inch ball valve?
- The internal diameter of the valve is generally international to inch, the domestic standard for DN, 2 inches of ball valve, its inner diameter is DN50.
- Q:Where can I buy this Y filter with a ball valve?
- This valve is added after the filter, directly on the flange welding joints or holes in the flange is connected with a ball valve tapping, can double wire, because the Y type filter is standard, relatively good buy, relatively less modification
- Q:Are ball valves and float valves a thing?
- It's not the same. Ball valve is one of the pipes used.Float valves belong to the class of liquid level measurement and control.
- Q:DN15 ball valve with a bit of outer wire
- Is. But we usually use engineering diameter in our country. A few is the imperial system, in addition to the domestic veteran workers still use, and now are using GB size.
- Q:What is the meaning of ball valve model Q947MF-2.5C?
- Q stands for ball valves, 9 for electric installations, 4 for flange connections, 7 for straight through runners, 2.5 for 2.5 kg pressure, and C for carbon steel for valve bodies,
LQ,was founded in 1997. We specialize in producing brass ball valve, stop valve , check valves, gate valves, angle valves, bibcocks, sprayer fittings and all kinds of pipe fittings. Our products sell well in Europe, North and South America, Africa and the Middle East and Southeast Asia .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 0.5 Million
||Europe, North and South America, Africa and
the Middle East and Southeast Asia .
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 6,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range