Ball Valve Stainless Steel & Carbon Steel
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 set
- Supply Capability:
- 100 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Packaging & Delivery
- Q:What does "F" and "C" mean in the Q11F-16C of the ball valve?
- This model is not international standard number, but still can see, of which, F refers to the sealing material: fluorine plastic, C refers to the body material: carbon steel.
- Q:One stainless steel ball, two pieces, three pieces of difference, use
- Structural features of two piece ball valve:1, opening and closing without friction. This function completely solve the traditional valve because of the friction between the sealing surface and affect the sealing problem.2, top structure. The valve installed on the pipeline can be directly checked and maintained, which can effectively reduce the device parking and reduce the cost.3, single seat design. The utility model eliminates the problem that the medium of the valve in the valve is influenced by the abnormal voltage increase.4 、 low torque design. Special structural design of the valve stem, with only a small hand, the valve can easily open and close.5 wedge sealing structure. Valve is provided by the mechanical force of the valve stem, the ball wedge to the seat and seal, so that the valve sealing is not affected by changes in pipe pressure, in a variety of conditions, sealing performance has a reliable guarantee.6. Self-cleaning structure of sealing surface. When the ball roll off the seat when the fluid in the pipeline along the sealing surface of the sphere into 360 degrees evenly through, not only eliminates the high speed fluid on the seat of local scour, also washed away the sediment on the sealing face, achieve the purpose of cleaning.
- Q:What does the sealing surface of the ball valve stand for HF?
- HF= hard solder material in valves Q347HF, -16C, welded with CoCr or NiCr alloy.
- Q:What are the differences between the lever ball valve and the handwheel ball valve? What are their differences?
- Group pairs of valves, have not heard of a lever type ball valve, only lever type safety valve, hand wheel type is only the way it drives different, the way is also ever-changing, to see the needs of individuals
- Q:What are the differences and advantages between O ball valve and V ball valve?
- 2 、 the switch is quick and convenientThe ball just rotated 90 degree is completed fully on or off, so it can achieve rapid opening and closing.3, good sealing performanceMost of the valve seat by four poly ethylene (PTFE) elastic materials, commonly known as soft sealing valve. Soft sealing valve has good sealing performance, roughness and machining precision and sealing surface of the valve is not very high.4, long lifeAs a result of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE or F4) has good self lubrication, and friction coefficient of the ball is small. Due to improved processing technology to reduce the ball roughness, thereby greatly improving the service life of the ball valve
- Q:What does "DN PN" mean? DN25 PN18 stands for what is the thickness? With the usual said 4 in charge of what's the relationship?
- PN nominal pressure.Definition：Relating to the mechanical and dimensional characteristics of the components of the piping system and the identification of letters and combinations of numbers for reference. It consists of letters PN and followed by dimensionless numbers.Note 1: numbers followed by letters "PN" do not represent measurements and are not used for purposes of calculation unless otherwise specified in the relevant standards.Note 2: is not associated with the relevant pipe component standards, but the term "PN" does not make sense.Note the 3: piping element allows the pressure to depend on the PN value of the element, the material and design, and allows the operating temperature, etc., to allow the pressure to be given in the corresponding standard pressure temperature class table.Note 4: all pipe elements with the same PN and DN values shall have the same mating dimensions as their flanges.The latest definition of PN comes from standard GB/T 1048-2005, the definition and selection of pipe component PN (nominal pressure), and is referenced in the standard of pipe fittings and tubing. GB/T 1048-2005 7268:1996 Pipe components - modified ISO/CD Definition of nominal pressure, a "note increase than the original standard: allow numerical" choose other PN when necessary, namely in the PN series, you can use other numerical PN.
- Q:What does stainless steel ball valve stand for Q41F1-16R7-P?
- Material is 316, nominal pressure is 1.6MPA
- Q:Is a plastic ball valve, connecting France is hot melt.
- The development of industrial products is closely related to technology, quality and market. Technology is hard, but the quality of winning products, users can be recognized? Can you pull the market share? Definitely not. I do heating, for all kinds of valves are not unfamiliar, especially domestic on-off type heat meter, more use of electromagnetic valves, mostly belong to ball valve.
- Q:Who knows why the ball valve is divided into a piece of ball valve, two pieces of ball valve, three pieces of ball
- There is, of course, a difference,This is according to the structure of the valve body,The difference between them is whether they are easy to disassemble, for example, the three piece of ball valve is easiest to disassemble.
- Q:Our factory has part of the ball valve in the direction of movement and normal ball valve is the opposite direction: anti clockwise for the turn off, clockwise. Excuse me, what's the reason for this?Excuse me, is this because the valve body installs the reason of the contrary or the reason, the ball valve is thus designed?Are there any positive and negative points when the ball valve is installed?
- Ordinary ball valve is the reverse turn off, the general ball valve without direction requirements. Each kind has the direction request, generally has the arrow or the nameplate explanation on the valve body.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like