JCM906D Hydraulic Crawler Excavator
|JCM906D Hydraulic Crawler Excavator’s Operating Weight is 5.85t, equipped with YANMAR 4TNV94L Engine, with Boom 3m, Arm 1.6m, Bucket 0.22m3, and Blade 1880mm×464mm.|
Notice: Only after getting the permission of our company that the optional or special parts can be installed on the machine.
|Model||YANMAR 4TNV94L||Travel motors||JEIL, Korea; Variable axial piston motor|
|Type||Four-cylinder in line,|
|Support roller quantities||2×5|
|Carrier roller quantities||2×1|
|No. of cylinder||4||Travel shoes||2×40|
|Bore and stroke||94mm×110mm||Travel speed||2.49/4.8km/h|
|Displacement||3.054L||Drawbar pulling force||46.5kN|
|Power output||35.5kW/2200rpm||Grade ability||58% (30°)|
|Hydraulic System||Cab ＆ Control|
|Pump||REXROTH, Germany||Cab||All-weather, sound-suppressed Cab and equipped with a heavy, insulated Floor Mat; Front Window can be opened and slid; 6-direction adjustable Seat; LED display, Automatic monitoring, display and warning; cool & hot Air Conditioner|
|Type||variable double–piston pump|
|Max. discharge flow||2×60.5L/min|
|Max. discharge pressure|
|Boom, arm and bucket||22MPa||Control||Two hand levers and two foot pedals for travel Two hand levers for excavating and swing;|
Electric rotary-type engine throttle
|Control circuit||4MPa||Boom, Arm ＆ Bucket|
|Pilot control pump||Gear type||Boom cylinder||115mm×60mm×720mm|
|Main control valve||Negative flow control||Arm cylinder||90mm×60mm×877mm|
|Oil cooler||Air cooled type||Bucket cylinder||85mm×55mm×600mm|
|Swing System||Refilling Capacities＆lubrications|
|Swing motor||JEIL, Korea||Fuel tank||110L|
|Swing motor type||Axial-piston motor||Cooling system||10L|
|Brake||Hydraulic oil released||Engine oil||12L|
|Parking brake||Hydraulic disc brake||Hydraulic oil tank||90L Tank oil level|
|Swing speed||11.5r/min||130L Hydraulic system|
|Bucket capacity||0.22m3 (SAE)|
|A||Max. digging depth||5784mm|
|B||Max. dumping height||3986mm|
|C||Max. digging height||3858mm|
|D||Max. vertical digging depth||3786mm|
|E||Max. Depth cut for 2440m(8')Level Bottom||3449mm|
|F||Max. digging distance||6195mm|
|G||Max. digging radius at ground level||6062mm|
|H||Min. swing radius of work equipment||2392mm|
|Digging Force (ISO6015) Unit: kN|
|Bucket digging force||40.7kN|
|Arm digging force||30.6kN|
|Arm Type 1600mm|
|B||Ground contact length (Transportation)||3320mm||J||Track length||2569mm|
|C||Overall height(to top of boom)||1932mm||K||Track gauge||1480mm|
|D||Overall width||1880mm||L||Track width||1880mm|
|E||Overall height(to top of cab)||2621mm||M||Shoe width||400mm|
|F||Counter weight ground clearance||708mm||O||Bonnet height||1633mm|
|G||Ground clearance||360mm||P||Revolving frame width||1780mm|
|H||Tail swing radius||1655mm||Q||Distance from swivel center to tail||1655mm|
|Operating Weight and Ground Pressure|
|Operating weight includes basic machine (with boom 3m, arm 1.6m, bucket 0.22m3, and blade 1880mm×464mm)|
- Q:Please help me come up with a catchy name for a pet waste removal service.?
- Pet Poo - POOF [PPP Residential Service] Super Duper Pooper Scooper, Inc.
- Q:What exactly constitutes a hard dig excavation for a pool?
- ask to see the rock in hole .... it will be on top ..... and it means they will being in jack hammers ...i used to put in in ground pools is s. Florida .... if we hit a large solid rock or the coral shelf ... we would hammer or drill and blast depending on size of pool . don't worry for your situation they will NOT blast ...
- Q:Should i buy a powerstroke diesel?
- Your owners manual should list all necessary maintenance and the schedule for upkeep. If you do not have one invest in a repair manual for your vehicle. This will also list the needed maintenance schedules. It will also detail most repair steps to fix a problem. A short list of l maintenance that are special to diesels. A drain and change the fuel filter B change air filter at or before suggested time ( depending on how dusty it is in your area ) C Check for proper oil flow to turbocharger if there is one. D if the vehicle doesn't have an engine oil cooler install an aftermarket one ( this will prolong the life of your oil and engine.)
- Q:Engineering construction question (Sign construction)?
- How many verticle I beams are you using? The foundation needs to go below the frost line. The strength depend on exact conditions of soil etc. However 1 meter does not seem deep enough for that size sign. But it depends on the spacing of the I beams. Also depends on where the sign is and what damage it may cause if it blows over.
- Q:Is the power supply voltage of the excavator AC or DC?
- The motor and control system of the excavator is supplied.
- Q:I am searching for ideas for my sons birthday cake. I been looking at a Edible Excavator will post link and.
- There are a lot of cool cakes out there on the internet. You can go to kraft kitchen, and they have recipes and videos to show you how to make kids cakes. The cake you were looking at is a cute cake, but I wonder how many people it serves, maybe try making a train.
- Q:If Jesus was crucified on upright stake, then why does John 20:25 talk about 'nails' instead of a single nail?
- as quickly as we see a tree we call it a tree,as quickly as we see a pole we call it a pole.whilst a sacrifice replaced into presented up(as interior the case of Issac which all of us understand forshadowed Jesus )Issac carried the wood for the burnt offering.Are we to anticipate that he carried a pole or a tree?have been the apostles who known because it a tree incorrect and it replaced into certainly a pole? have been people who known because it a stake incorrect? Are they in line with probability all perfect? How can this be? could desire to some be conversing some stake that Jesus carried for the time of the streets and it replaced into the bypass beam?Then the crossbeam replaced into hoisted up and aflixed to the tree that replaced into already interior the floor?subsequently there's a stake to which his palms may well be nailed and palms tied giving the physique help and his ft nailed to the tree.this additionally would be in unity with the bible account the place he says to Thomas to place his palms interior the print of the NAILS(plural) that have been in his palms .additionally it would make a probability the conversations he had and words he spoke together as being tortured because of the fact if it have been any opposite direction how might he improve his chest up for breath to speak if his physique weren't sopported in this way? If his palms have been over his head it would be impossible to breath in this form of place to speak and all of us understand that he did communicate.i think of it quite is probably that there have been trees the place he replaced into sacrificed and that the apostles knew what they have been conversing approximately and that it extremely is all one harmonious concept basically from diverse perspectives.The stake replaced into the crossbeam and the tree replaced into the area that replaced into interior the floor.
- Q:Do you think this is real?
- It looks like acid has melton him down, it doesn't look like piranhas got to him. I believe it isn't true.
- Q:I need help/insights into digging my own pond?
- Number one, get ahold of the DNR and see if they object. If they do argue with whoever you must to change their mind. NUMBER 2 big letters: they call them backhoe operators because they are trained to operate a backhoe. Don't try this yourself unless you want your kids skating over your corpse. I have seen pros flip, I have seen farmers roll tractors and I have seen people roll lawnmowers. This will be quite expensive even if you rent and maybe you can barter(not legal) with the operator to allow access to the pond. Do a contract either way.
- Q:Who can tell me about Doosan and Sunward Intelligent excavator which good? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Doosan accessories cheap, only a small sunward no large excavator digging machine
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range