CMAX HIGH QUALITY TOWER CRANE TC4708 FROM CHINA
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 10 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1. The lifting boom and balance boom adopt cantilever boom structure, which reduces the hoisting modular and makes it more safe, convenient and flexible to install and uninstall, and reduces the requirements for hoisting equipment and the site.
2. Multiple special mounting brackets are available, which saves the installation time and ensures safe and quality installation.
3. The lifting boom adopts cantilever boom structure and variable cross-section materials, featuring more reasonable structural stress and long service life; and it is easier to make different combination of boom length.
4. It adopts standard sections (for models of over 12t) of piece assembly structure, split structure stock, and assembled platform, which meet the transport requirements for standard container.
5. The extra-long boom is designed with a rope-supporting trolley, and the speed of which is 1/2 of that of the luffing trolley, which can achieve the most optimum rope-supporting effect. The structure has applied for national patent.
6. The lifting mechanism adopts speed regulation by frequency control or by eddy current brake series resistance, featuring good lifting performance; The slewing system adopts frequency control by torque electric motor or by coil winding type electric motor with hydraulic coupler, featuring smooth operation and small slewing impact.
7. All kinds of safety devices are reliable and easy to adjust; both the safety monitoring control system and traditional safety system are available, the double system ensures safety operation of the tower crane; the hydraulic system adopts low/medium pressure design, featuring higher safety and reliability.
Max.lifting capacity & work range
Max.work range & lifting capacity
Max.independent lifting height(m)
Lifting capacity at max.boom length
- Q:I want this as a tattoo but I want to know what it means. Why type of tree is it? What do the symbols translate into?
- I believe you're beautiful I additionally consider self aware however I seem how I seem so simply be you and do not begin dressed in a lot of make up given that that's what I have performed and now i are not able to go away the apartment with out dressed in alot given that I believe I seem even uglier. Stay how you're
- Q:What type of tower crane does not include tower crane in variable amplitude mode?
- Tower crane, tower crane.Tower crane according to its different types, there are the following classification methods.(1) divided by structure type of fixed tower crane by connecting a fixed tower in the foundation or structure, tower crane lifting operation.
- Q:explain thoroughly please
- Sure. Let's say that a crane needs to hoist a load of 10 tons, and that because it needs to reach over some obstacles, needs to lift at a horizontal distance of 50 feet away. That creates a torque about the base of the crane of 500 ton·ft. By positioning a counterweight on the opposite side of the tower, the magnitude of the moment can be mitigated. For instance, let's say a counterweight of 10 tons is positioned at 25 ft on the other side of the tower. The moment produced by the counterweight is 250 ton·ft, so the net moment at the base is 250 ton·ft. Furthermore, when the 10 ton load is positioned and release, there is still a 250 ton·ft moment at the base of the tower; it has simply switched direction (say from rotating the crane to the right, to rotating it to the left). If you find this helpful, please award Best Answer!
- Q:No inspector would intentionally overlook a dangerous existing situation re: crane usage in a major city---so what went wrong--never before has this happened and now two majjor incidents?
- The okorder . My theories are all too real and not made up poppycock like those who still have the notion the president of the U.S. was behind the WTC attacks and the killing of 3,000 Americans. Communism is our enemy along with radical Islam and that is why John McCain needs to be elected with a landslide vote.
- Q:I'm thinking of making a senbazuru for by boyfriend as our first anniversary gift but I'm not sure if it's appropriate. I know its usually given to couples as a marriage gift, but yeah...does it seem too much?Btw a senbazuru is 1000 paper Cranes strung together.Thanks for the help!
- It does seem like too much because it's a big time consumer to make it--takes hours upon hours upon hours. An average of 1 crane made every 5 minutes would result in 83.3 hours nonstop of crane making. That's off-putting. Alternatively it would be like him giving you a $600+ ring because he worked 83.3 hours at his $8/hr job. It's just weird to put in that much time for a 1st year anniversary.
- Q:I know they will leave because last year they left after a few weeks. I have seen that they normally leave after a month. They annoy me and I want them gone. They have been around since the end of February or beginning of March. Does anyone else have these in their house. It seems like they are leaving slowly usually there is like 1 or 2 a day in moms room but the last 2 days there have not been any. They have been in my room, just one a day it seems like and maybe one in the kitchen. We swat them or spray them and they die eventually but when will they be gone atleast for a little while?
- Crane flies are totaly harmless to humans.They fly for some time and fall down to earth.Ants will take them away.These flies never byte or sting. Pet Cats like to play with it and catch it.They will disappear after some time. Do you know that crane flies spend most of their lives underground in their larval forms, which are known as leatherjackest?. Leatherjackets were very common round here, and are a favourite food of the local crows .These leatherjackets transform into crane flies.Summer is their growth time.
- Q:For my science fair project we have to build someething using simple machines, me and my partner decided to do the crane, but we havent been able to find any place that shows intructions on how to build it. If you can please included a step by step plan, the things you will need ( whether or not they are hard to find/ and if so where i might be able to find them ), and your sourcetruely i appreciate this sooo much thankyou in advance everything counts so please make it as detailed as possible and if you know any other sites that show please include thank you sooo much :)
- you are totally just trying to avoid doing this work by yourself. anybody with two eyes can just look up crane on google and learn how it works. they are super simple just go to the library or something. or better yet go look at a real crane.
- Q:How to calculate life span of steel structure? for example, crane?
- To calculate it, you would need to know all of it's dimensions, the average loads that will be applied to it daily, the natural conditions which the structure is exposed to, the carbon content of the steel as well as the manner in which the raw steel was produced AND the manner in which the crane was assembled. Even with this data it would still be an extremely generalized calculation.
- Q:My hubby just passed his crane test yesterday, and I was wondering how much they pay? He was told to ask for 50k a year..that includes crane time where he works. Can we really ask that? He sets trusses for a big lumber company in Missoula Mt. Any help would be great.
- The little that I do know is that it's one of the most dangerous jobs in the construction field including working around them...so it easily pays that much...
- Q:What is the difference between a jack up tower crane and a fixed tower crane?
- The jack up tower crane is a tower crane (that is an internal climbing tower crane) that is added and reduced by its own special device, namely, the standard section of the tower (that is, the attached tower crane) or the whole climbing tower itself.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like