Description of TC5610
1) CMAX TC5610 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
Specifications of TC5610
Jib Length: 56m
Tip load: 1.0T
Max load: 6ton
Free type height: 41.5m
Mast Section: 1.6x1.6x2.5m
Packaging & Delivery of TC5610
30~35days after deposit
- Q:I am about to take appointed persons test (crane) how do you calculate loadings for lifting and point loading?
- If you are going to be operating a crane, you need to do this on your own. People's lives will depend on you having a good knowledge in this area. .
- Q:Reason why some contruction cranes/wrecking ball cranes use tires.?
- It really depends on the terrain or the platform where this crane will stand.. If it is in a muddy or sandy terrain, then they may opt to use a chain tire. Cranes, dont merely rely on the tires. Cranes use outriggers. These are the extending arm of the crane. This hydraulically operated mechanism goes out of the cranes body, extends and extablished itself at four corners and sits at the ground to provide leverage for the cranes. This will prevent the crane to overturn when it is doing the operation.
- Q:What company makes a good engine crane I can order online?
- Dont know if you have a Harbor Freight store near you, but i bought an engine crane from them this past spring , 2 ton for $100. Go to the website and find a store by you, or maybe order one on line. good luck..........
- Q:The special equipment specified by the state is a periodical inspection cycle, wherein the crane is carried out every many years
- (two) small light lifting equipment, bridge crane, gantry crane, gantry crane, cable crane, crane mast, railway crane, jib crane, mechanical parking equipment every 2 years 1 times, the crane annual molten metal and hot metal 1.The rated load test, static load test and dynamic load test shall be carried out in the first test and the first periodic inspection, and the rated load test shall be carried out 1 times after each of the 1 inspection periods.The inspection process, the existence of major risks of hoisting machinery (such as special work environment, frequent accidents, etc.), inspection agencies approved by the provincial quality technical supervision department agree, can be appropriate to shorten the regular inspection period, but the short period of not less than 6 months.
- Q:How Illegal is Crane Climbing?
- Yea, BS you'll be taking full responsibility. If you get hurt during this, who will have to take care of you? A parent. If you have to go to court, who is going to have to take time out of their day to go with you? A parent. Legal issues always have fines and court costs attached to them. Who is going to pay for that? Again- a parent.
- Q:How should I get rid of Crane flies that are around my house?
- Crane okorder.com/ Since Crane Flies are attracted to light, I'd suggest you purchase a Bug Light or Bug Zapper and hang it in your backyard. They're very effective in controlling other flying insects as well. Hope this information was useful and you'll control these pesky and damaging insects. GOOD LUCK -Certified Professional Crop Consultant with over 30 years of experience and a Degreen in Plant Science
- Q:How were Railroad Steam Engines from 1830 to 1890's recovered before the advent of the Wrecker Steam Crane.?
- Its been carried out till now, many early vehicles have been steam powered. genuine it may burn renewable fuels alongside with trees, inspite of the undeniable fact that it has to hold those fuels with them (check out a steam loco - extensive soft or coal that's extra compact capability than trees) draw back may be the load of the part of get the overall performance needed, the smoke (and then smog), and the capability needed totransport the boiler, water tank and gasoline till now you even thinkabout the burden it is going to hold. extra suitable for busses could be to pehaps generate electrical energy and grant that to the bus - and thats been invented too -a tram! reward are that the gasoline doesnt could desire to be carried with the vehicle (extra useful - lighter), brakes canbe used to generate electrical energy, cleanser inthe cities, and the turbines could have scrubbers on the chimneys to take out the harmfull gasses
- Q:Origami Cranes, 999 or 1000?
- It is susposed to be 1000 cranes. You string them in 10 sets of 10 cranes. [thats how I remember!]Can you send me your way of folding them? I can't find one that works right for me, they always turn out a little wrong. :[
- Q:what year did ichabod crane die?
- In the story no years are given, and in fact the end is left open ended. It seems to say that Ichabod Crane was still alive at the end: humiliated he had slipped out of town in the night. Though it does say the townsfolk spread rumors and stories told that he was carried off by the headless horseman. The fictional character of Ichabod Crane was based on the personality of a real person, Jesse Merwin, who died in 1852. (though thirty-two years after the story was published and not in any spooky way) The name, Ichabod Crane, also came from a real person, Colonel Ichabod Crane, who fought in the War of 1812 and died in 1857.
- Q:How do you jump a crane? I know you jack it up but how is that done?
- I have no idea what you mean by jump a crane? What type of crane? Truck mounted, overhead, pedestal?
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range