Description of TC5610
1) CMAX TC5610 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
Specifications of TC5610
Jib Length: 56m
Tip load: 1.0T
Max load: 6ton
Free type height: 41.5m
Mast Section: 1.6x1.6x2.5m
Packaging & Delivery of TC5610
30~35days after deposit
- Q:well I am making 1000 paper cranes... I am on 18... but how do you string them all together anyone know?
- How To String Paper Cranes
- Q:What is the wall radius of a qtz50 tower crane?
- The working radius is usually 50 meters. There are also 48, 49 meters. For example, 4810, 4910, and 5010, belong to 50 tons of tower cranes.Qtz50 resolves to:Q: crane;T: Tower type;Z: Jack up;50: lifting torque of 50 tons meters.
- Q:I need step by step information on how to make a paper crane.
- For okorder /
- Q:Write a fully developed paragraph that contrasts the effects of war in two of the following works: Cranes, Thoughts of Hanoi, and Tokyo.
- Hanoi To Tokyo
- Q:What time period would you consider that Stephen Crane wrote in? I have no idea. By time period, I mean like the kind of writing from those times. Ex: Renaissance Period.
- I beleive that he was active around or just after the Civil War. American Romantic?....I know he had a short life (died young)....
- Q:A crane operator was extended his Tadano crane boom(two section of boom out of five) at almost 0 degree boom angle. My question is-Is it safe to lift any load at 0 degree boom angle.
- I suppose Tadano is the manufacturer and they make several models most of which are safe at zero degrees with two sections extended. The weight of the extended cable and hook need to be added to the weight being lifted or lowered, so the allowable weight could be zero for a very long cable. Some safety factor is present, so you may choose to push your luck. A cable that breaks suddenly can whip around in a dangerous manner. If you bend the boom replacement will be very costly. If the boom was bent in a previous lift, it is much weaker than an unbent boom and the extending feature may jam. Neil
- Q:Is a tower crane a fixed type crane? Still can walk? Thank you
- The tower crane is the equipment that can be used in the construction site and is not to walk.
- Q:I was wondering if Steam Cranes are still used to clear train derailments or are the all mothballed now? What do they use to clear derailments now days if the not the Steam Cranes? Also way are there 2 types of hooks on the crane anyway? Thanks
- I would think it is run by diesel,or electric.
- Q:Remember. You heard it here first.
- It's okorder /.... Judging by the fact that a Google search results in many different companies/aircraft that incorporate the term 'air crane', I would say so. But it seems that the term is usually associated with heavy-lift rotorcraft. It also appears that the term is in the public domain. So, you could call it 'JV's Air Crane' or something like that. I've Googled SkyLift, AirLift, Zeplift- all taken However, DiriLift, DirigiLift,and ZepCrane yielded no results. *I relinquish all rights to these terms
- Q:Its on of the biggest helicopters in 1952-1955 I just need any information via you, internet, or even blue prints!I highly doubt that blueprints are probably destroyed
- if you want a more reliable source try these books: Jim Winchester The World's Worst Aircraft, 2005 (pg. 134-135) Rene J. Francillon McDonnell Douglas Aircraft since 1920: Volume II, 1997 I hope this helps!
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range