Description of TOWER CRANE TC5013
1) CMAX TC5013 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
Description of TOWER CRANE TC5013
Max. working range 50m, tip lifting weight 1.3T and Max. lifting weight 6T.
Hoisting mechanism fitted with three speed motor, stable braking and less shock when shifting.
Trolleying mechanism can provide two operation speeds.
Free standing height (m) 40
Max height with attachment (m) 121
Working range can be adjusted (m) 44/50
Min working range (m) 2.5
Max lifting capacity (t) 6
Tip load @ 50m (t) 1.3
Packaging & Delivery
20~25days after deposit
- Q:How can I work as a crane operator in France?
- Me too(NCCCO) how long for you? What do you run? I run a Terrex/demag a/c 140, Grove TMS 870, and a little national 40 ton. Anyway, sorry I don't have an answer but the other day just for kicks I was looking around to see what's going on and searching crane operator+job and there's a huge worldwide company, slips my mind but they kept coming up all over hiring operators all over the world. Give that a try, if I was single I'd be going everywhere, and getting PAID to do it but my wife and kids mean too much to be away. Try this.... search crane service+france email some crane outfits and ask around, it can't hurt.
- Q:What is the most effective way to kill a Crane Fly (Daddy Long Legs)?
- A Daddy Long Legs is a spider. Crane flies are not related to spiders. We call crane flies leatherjackets even though that's the name for the larvae. My husband calls them mosquito hawks. If you don't have my cat, who considers them a delicacy and allows me to carry her around the house so she can catch them and eat them (and apparently floss her teeth with them), then the towel snap is quite effective.
- Q:Explain how the idea of a counterweight used in cranes or in stand up basketball hoops relates to the concept of torque and equilibrium?
- Sure. Let's say that a crane needs to hoist a load of 10 tons, and that because it needs to reach over some obstacles, needs to lift at a horizontal distance of 50 feet away. That creates a torque about the base of the crane of 500 ton·ft. By positioning a counterweight on the opposite side of the tower, the magnitude of the moment can be mitigated. For instance, let's say a counterweight of 10 tons is positioned at 25 ft on the other side of the tower. The moment produced by the counterweight is 250 ton·ft, so the net moment at the base is 250 ton·ft. Furthermore, when the 10 ton load is positioned and release, there is still a 250 ton·ft moment at the base of the tower; it has simply switched direction (say from rotating the crane to the right, to rotating it to the left). If you find this helpful, please award Best Answer!
- Q:More than meters of tower cranes must be equipped with red barrier lights at the top
- however, tower cranes over 30 meters above the tower shall be equipped with red light on the top of the tower and jib.
- Q:Crane lifts a 600-kg bin with an initial acceleration of 2 m/s^2. Determine the force in each of the supporting cables due to this motion.?
- F = ma Assume the crate is uniformly loaded, both cables will carry the same force F(AB)(4/5) = (600/2)(9.8 + 2) F(AB)(4/5) = 3540 F(AB) = 4425 N F(BC) = 4425 N F(B-Crane) = 600(9.8 + 2) F(B-Crane) = 7080 N As a form of exchange, please remember to vote a Best Answer from among your results. This is not the same as like or thumbs up which are also nice and do boost points, but only after asker awards initial points with their vote.
- Q:Materials to build a simple crane?
- Mcgrath is a very dedicated and experienced woodworker who knows what he is talking about when it comes to woodworking and DIY projects s he has been a woodworker for many many years.
- Q:I'm writing a story on kung-fu and I need some info on the White Crane fighting style.?
- there are several kata, that was influenced by it, like niahanchin (tekki), chinto, rohai and many others
- Q:What is the difference between a truck crane and an all terrain crane?
- The crane part can be identical, but the vehicle part differs: in the former case it's a road-going (even multi-axle) truck, in the latter case it's an off-road vehicle with oversize all-terrain tires and appropriate traction and transmission capabilities. In either case, the vehicle must be stabilized on adjustable hydraulic struts before hoisting.
- Q:Where can i buy a claw/crane machine that you see in pizza parlors and arcades?
- Crane Machine For Sale
- Q:Tower crane technical condition GB/T 9462-1999 has been cancelled? If so, what is the new standard?
- Standard number: GB/T 5031-2008Standard Name: Tower CraneStandard status: currentAlternatives: instead of GB/T 17806-1999; GB/T 17807-1999; GB/T 5031-1994; GB/T 9462-1999This standard specifies the nomenclature, classification and identification, technical requirements, test methods, inspection rules, information identification, packaging, transportation and storage, installation and climbing, and inspection of tower cranes.
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range