Description of TC7135
1) CMAX TC7135 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
Jib Length: 71m
Tip load: 3.5T
Max load: 16 ton
Free type height: 50m
Mast Section: 2.0x2.0x3.0m
Packaging & Delivery
40~50days after deposit
- Q:Emergency treatment of interrupted electricity during lifting of tower crane
- When the power supply fails, you should first remove the things that are stuck in the gear!
- Q:What does the crane mean to the Korean people?
- The crane mates for life. Most birds do not and very few mammals. So it is a symbol of fidelity and faithfulness or loyalty to one's chosen mate. They are also very long-lived, up to 70 years in captivity, and so are symbols also of longevity. See nationalzoo.si.edu/Animals/Birds/...
- Q:In order to ensure the stability of tower cranes, generally along the height of the tower and building a number of meters attached
- Self lifting tower crane tower 45 meters high to prevail, such as height of over 45 meters, each increased to 10 meters (less than 5 meters, excluding) demolition costs increase 20%, off-site transportation costs increased by 10%.
- Q:Oragami crane ring??
- I web-searched and found a picture which cited a Yahoo group as a source of further information. The group does *not* have an open archive. If you're interested in other money-fold projects, you may wish to consider joining that group. I'm listing a link for the group below.
- Q:Tower crane body standard section connection bolt screw upward or downward, why?.
- Usually it is worn from top to bottom, so that the nut is loose and the bolt will not fall directly
- Q:Can anyone help me with my irrational fear of crane flies, wasps, and moths?
- There is a reason you fear these, you allow it. Moths and crane flies are totally harmlees, and really nothing more than a nuisance. Over time you develop a fear of them touching you, and eventually even being near them. Because you dwell on this instead of completely ignoring them, you literally brainwash yourself into fearing them. You need to change the way you think about these critters, preferably, not thinking about them at all. At times when they are a nuisance, just deal with them. I had a moth last night fluttering around my lamp, and it finally landed on the curtain. I grabbed it and tossed it out the door. no more moth. I like to sit on my porch at sunset, sometimes I'll watch a little barn spider come out from behind the lamp and spin her web. Often a pesty crane fly will want to buzz in my face,and I just shoo it away. If it gets persistent, I grab them and toss them into the spider web.No more crane fly. (I get those pretty little green lacewing flies too) It is really a matter of learning how to just ignore them, and deal with them when they are a pest. Sounds like you pretty much ignore spiders, try the same with the moths and crane flies.
- Q:anybody know anything about the Crane Fireball Hi 4E ignition?
- Crane Fireball Ignition
- Q:Is there anything similar to the traditon where you fold 1000 origami cranes and you get a wish?
- The 1000 paper cranes thing really only became popular after the 2nd world war- a girl in Japan was told she woudl have a wish granted if she did it in a lifetime. She had been a victim of hiroshima (or nagasaki, i forget), so she gave it a shot but ended up dying young from the illness before she reached her quota. The point is, if it does exist in other cultures, it'll likely only be a surface similarity, I'd imagine. I remember reading in a children's book once that every leaf you catch from a tree in the fall before it touches the ground counts as a day's good luck... but i dont know if that's an actual superstition or one made up for the story. I can't remember the name of it either...
- Q:Air Hogs Fly crane wont fly?
- Good okorder.com, Funtastic Customer Service Team
- Q:paper cranes?
- Most people give paper cranes to their love ones who are ill. Since it is a tedious job, they will all help each other in folding it. Shalbi I may be wrong, but I know that to be able to make a wish, you have to fold the cranes yourself. The wish can be anything, but the most common wish is to recover from sickness and have a prosperous life. A crane signifies longevity and fidelity that is why they like to use them on weddings. ^_^
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range