Usage/Applications of TC4808
1) CMAX TC4808 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
SPECIFICATION of TC4808
Max. working range 48m, tip lifting weight 0.8T and Max. lifting weight 4T.
Hoisting mechanism fitted with three speed motor, stable braking and less shock when shifting.
Tower crane Trolleying mechanism can provide two operation speeds.
Tower crane Independent height (m) 31.5
Max height with attachment (m) 110
Working range can be adjusted(m)38/43/48
Min working range(m)2.25
Max lifting capacity(t )4
Tower crane Tip load @ 48m(t)0.8
Packaging & Delivery of TC4808
20~25days after deposit
- Q:does every japanese child knows how to fold a paper crane?
- I can't say I've MET every Japanese child. Can't say I even know MOST of them. You may have to go around and ask EVERY Japanese child to find out.
- Q:crane operator?
- Ya dude--truck driver---your turn
- Q:do you believe folding 1000 cranes?
- no ive made more then that before and nothing happened to me
- Q:is there such a thing as a giant crane fly?
- OMG - I saw one of those to! No one believed me, too. I should of saved mine...anyway, I don't know. Sorry.
- Q:How do people move cranes?
- Large cranes are dismantled and sections are placed on numerous flatbed semi-trucks and transported to other locations. Typically this is done early morning, or late evening when traffic is at its minimum. Sections are typically no longer that 60' in length.
- Q:Materials to build a simple crane?
- Mcgrath is a very dedicated and experienced woodworker who knows what he is talking about when it comes to woodworking and DIY projects s he has been a woodworker for many many years.
- Q:How do tower cranes stay balanced when they have very long booms and very heavy loads moved inward and out?
- I think the counter weights are connected to a pully system that directly interacts with the boom and hook movement. This way it can put more or less pull on the weights according to the amount of weight or position of the weight on the crane.
- Q:Sand hill crane Population of Florida?
- Sand Hill Cranes are migratory birds. Their population will vary based on the time of the year.
- Q:a horizontal joist carrying a travelling crane is simply supported over a span of 4m the mass of the crane is 150 kg?
- figure shear first Let F be the max. crane load. for a simply supported symmetric load, the reactions at each end support will be half the total load. The reaction loads will also equal the shear load. 3000 N = (F + 150(9.8))/2 F = 4530 N The maximum bending moment will be the shear force times the moment arm of half the joist length 5000 Nm = [(F + 150(9.8))/2] N (2.0 m) 5000 = F + 150(9.8) F = 3530 N The bending moment max load is 1000 N less than the Shear max load so bending is the limiting factor The maximum load allowed is F = 3530 N 3530 / 9.8 = 360 kg As a form of exchange, please remember to vote a Best Answer from your results.
- Q:I wish to design a crane mounted truck of 2Ton, what all the automobile parts will suitable to design the truc?
- You probably meant a truck-mounted crane. There are industries offering ready-made solutions that work. Have you ever designed a truck or a crane before? It's a challenging engineering task and it can't be improvised. Besides, whatever you design and build will have to undergo extensive testing before being authorized to operate on public roads. The solution would cost more than anyone would care to pay for it. Consider buying a used rig instead.
Cranes and lifts are widely exported to Russia, Vietnam, India, Iran, South East Asia, Latin America, Africa and other countries and regions. Group's production capacity is more than 2500 sets, the production and sales are more than 500 million yuan, the exports are more than 15 million yuan!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range