Description of TOWER CRANE TC5013
1) CMAX TC5013 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
SPECIFICATION of TOWER CRANE TC5013
- Max. working range 50m, tip lifting weight 1.3T and Max. lifting weight 6T.
- Hoisting mechanism fitted with three speed motor, stable braking and less shock when shifting.
- Trolleying mechanism can provide two operation speeds.
- Free standing height (m) 40
- Max height with attachment (m) 121
- Working range can be adjusted (m) 44/50
- Min working range (m) 2.5
- Max lifting capacity (t) 6
- Tip load @ 50m (t) 1.3
Packaging & Delivery of TC4808
25~30days after deposit
- Q:Do cranes play major role in Japanese culture? How so? Do cranes live in Japan?
- Red-crowned cranes (also known as Japanese cranes and Manchurian cranes) breed in Siberia and Mongolia during the spring and summer but migrate in flocks to Japan, Korea, Taiwan, China, and other East Asian countries for the winter season. They are the second rarest crane in the world, and it is known as a symbol of good fortune, longevity, and fidelity in these countries. In Japan, they are considered to be a national treasure. They frequently appear in art, literature, and folklore. I remember a tale about a lonely man in winter and finding a crane nearly dead in the snow. He nursed the crane in his home until it was well enough to fly away on its own. The next winter, the crane came back as a beautiful maiden wearing the finest red and gold silks. She promised to live with his man and weave silks for him to sell. The only catch was that he was to never look at her while she was working. They lived happily for a while, until one day he couldn't hold in his curiousity any longer. He took a peek behind the screen and saw a crane weaving silk with its feathers! Naturally, the crane noticed and flew away, never to return. In Japan, cranes are said to have the legendary lifespan of 1,000 years (hence, the folding of 1,000 paper cranes). Cranes are also known to mate for life, making them a popular motif at weddings and anniversaries.
- Q:In designing an overhead travelling crane what are the engineering limits on lift capacity .?
- is the 60 is the traveling distance or the span? if it is the span then this no way can be achieved or found, also 2500 tons is not logic for a single lift, you need to verify the design requirements. Usually crane span is related to structural frame spans, the lift has to be a practical one, which ranges from 1 ton to a 250 tons which is again very rare, majority traveling cranes are from 1 ton to 25 tons
- Q:How did Romans make columns in roman times Without cranes?
- They simply lay the stone down, chiseled out the column, then stood it up via an A frame, however the Romans did have cranes, (not the massive things of today) but mobile wooden ones with counter weights at the back that operated on a system of pulleys (they even had cranes that operated on water)
- Q:Meaning of Japanese origami crane family kamon?
- I found an origami crane crest. It is called Orizuru Omodaka (折鶴沢潟) or Omodaka Orizuru (沢潟折り鶴). e-mon.co.jp/kamon/kamon12.html (on the 7th row, 2nd from the left) Orizuru = origami crane. As the previous answerer said, cranes are considered as sacred birds (reichou; 霊鳥) which bring us luck and happiness. They are also considered as a symbol of longevity as you can see in the following saying. 鶴は千年亀は万年 Cranes live for 1000 years, turtles live for 10000 years. Omodaka = a plant that stands near water. It is also called Kachigusa (勝ち草 = plant of victory). Hope this helps.
- Q:How to calculate life span of steel structure? for example, crane?
- this type of calculation is a fatigue life calculation, performed (for example) on aircraft. You will have to know the material, the load spectra and the stresses for this load spectra. It is not an easy, nor exact calculation. Try reading some fatigue topics on the reports suggested on the source site.
- Q:Tower crane and tower crane 5
- Tower crane, tower crane, also known as tower craneTower crane = tower crane = tower craneThere are many ways of vertical transportation. Construction elevator hoist etc..Tower crane features: large operating space, mainly used in housing construction materials vertical and horizontal transmission and installation of building components.It consists of three parts: metal structure, working mechanism and electrical system. The metal structure includes the tower, the boom and the base. The working mechanism has four parts, lifting, luffing, turning and walking. The electrical system consists of motors, controllers, power distribution cabinets, connecting lines, signals and lighting devices, etc..
- Q:How illegal is it to climb a crane?
- Not at all if you don't get caught. However cranes are private property, you'll get your a.ss handed to you if you get caught.
- Q:Exactlly what type of bird is a crane?
- A wading bird Of the family, Gruidae
- Q:Spongebob Episode (Skill Crane) Too Funny Because its true! Those Claw games are impossible! Are you good?
- I am 16 and i still watch Spongebob, so what i dont care what people think, and yes by the way they make those darn things loose. I'm a winner see my prize, your a lozer who sits and cries.
- Q:Why hasn't Obama fixed that hanging crane yet?
- Private company owns the crane.
Cranes and lifts are widely exported to Russia, Vietnam, India, Iran, South East Asia, Latin America, Africa and other countries and regions. Group's production capacity is more than 2500 sets, the production and sales are more than 500 million yuan, the exports are more than 15 million yuan!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range