BUILDING TOWER CRANE
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Description of TOWER CRANE TC5013
1) CMAX TC5013 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
SPECIFICATION of TOWER CRANE TC5013
- Max. working range 50m, tip lifting weight 1.3T and Max. lifting weight 6T.
- Hoisting mechanism fitted with three speed motor, stable braking and less shock when shifting.
- Trolleying mechanism can provide two operation speeds.
- Free standing height (m) 40
- Max height with attachment (m) 121
- Working range can be adjusted (m) 44/50
- Min working range (m) 2.5
- Max lifting capacity (t) 6
- Tip load @ 50m (t) 1.3
Packaging & Delivery of TC4808
25~30days after deposit
- Q:I've only read Hunger Games and watched the movie and noticed a large presence of Seneca Crane in the movie.However, I don't recall him being mentioned in the Hunger Games? Is he even mentioned in the Hunger Games? If so, please provide pages.I know he is definitely mentioned in Catching Fire but I haven't read that yet.
- Yes he Is r u sure u read it I read it a year ago know my boyfriend is obsessed with them he insist on me calling him Peeta I even remember him
- Q:would a tower crane be a first class, second class, or third class?
- Did you open your ME book? The answer is in there.
- Q:What is the most amount of weight lifted by any crane?
- Buffalo Hydraulic built a crane for NASA to lift their launch pads. The heavy one weighed about 5.4 million pounds, but the crane could handle 9 million if it had to.
- Q:If a crane fly loses a leg will he be okay? Is it painful for him or do they just 'release' them like a lizard can release it's tail?
- Only lizards can release a part of their body, but only the tail. It probably lost its leg while it was flying because it had a string tightly wrapped around it for a long time and it finally just fell off. It would probably hurt them a little because the bloodflow would be cut off and it would be somewhat numb.
- Q:Hi,what are crane swivels and fishing swivels. are they same
- Yes okorder /
- Q:What kind of bodies are tower cranes made of?
- First, the working mechanism of tower cranesThe working mechanism of tower crane is usually composed of lifting mechanism, luffing mechanism, slewing mechanism, hydraulic jacking mechanism and running mechanism.The hoisting mechanism to realize heavy vertical up and down movement; luffing mechanism and slewing mechanism to achieve weight moving in two horizontal directions; hydraulic lifting mechanism of standard section, increase or decrease, so as to increase or decrease the tower; range of weights can achieve walking mechanism in tower crane and force of arbitrary space motion.
- Q:what type of hydraulic oil does a 2007 liebherr LTM 1160 5.1 crane take?
- You're telling me you've been entrusted the control of a crane capable of reaching 565 feet up an you don't know what hydraulic oil it takes?? Jesus Christ mighty... First off, it's in the owners manual, second off it's probably on the resivoir cap.... If you couldn't figure that out you shouldn't be allowed near the damn thing...
- Q:In the U.S. please and tell me where and how you got the number.Thanks!!!
- There are so many overhead cranes in operation today in the US and around the world. They could be numbering in tens of thousands in industries and other operations. An overhead crane, commonly called a bridge crane, is a type of crane found in industrial environments. An overhead crane consists of parallel runways with a traveling bridge spanning the gap. A hoist, the lifting component of a crane, travels along the bridge. If the bridge is rigidly supported on two or more legs running on a fixed rail at ground level, the crane is called a gantry crane (USA, ASME B30 series) or a goliath crane (UK, BS 466). Unlike mobile or construction cranes, overhead cranes are typically used for either manufacturing or maintenance applications, where efficiency or downtime are critical factors. Have a pleasant day.
- Q:Building a new skyscraper? Tearing down the old Mellon Arena?
- PITTSBURGH -- Construction is continuing downtown on the new, 30-story Three PNC Plaza, which is scheduled for completion later this year. On Saturday, a giant crane from Philadelphia was brought to the construction site on Fifth Avenue to hoist massive steel girders into place. The girders weigh more than 89,000 pounds and will support a third-floor ballroom.
- Q:I saw da construction of the upcoming tallest building in da world in Dubai,how did da crane get on top of it?
- it climbs the tower as the tower goes higher. the crane has 8 mechanical legs that it lift it self mechanically.like a spider in a tree or as the tower goes higher workers add a piece at the bottom of the crane using hydraulics
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Below US$1 Million|
|Main Markets||Mid East；Southeast Asia；South America|
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001:2008；|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||1% - 10%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||300|
|Factory Size:||Above 300,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 15|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like