TOWER CRANE ST70/32
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 2000 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Tower Crane ST70/32 Technical Data
Free standing height (m)
Tip load ( t)
Details of Tower Crane ST70/32 Technical Data
1 Hoisting Mechanism
Three-gear speed modulation by electrical motor or frequency conversion, giant winch.
2 Rotation Mechanism
Speed modulation with frequency conversion, stable break, accurate position,
outstanding on performance and operation all around the world.
3 Luffing Mechanism
Speed modulation with frequency conversion, less concussion, stable operation.
Thanks to its novel structural design, advanced mechanism, reliable safety device,
ST70/32 tower crane has a very good market prospect.
It can be widely used in hydropower construction project, large-scale electric equipment installation, large bridge construction
ST70/32 is of upper slewing , level jib and self-erection tower crane.
It has several installation types such as stationary type, travelling type and tie collar type..
The jib length is 70m. The Max. lifting capacity is 12t.
Packaging & Delivery
1.Package: nude and wooden boxes in containers.
2.Period of shipment: 30 days after receipt of the buyer's advance payment.
- Q:I'm trying to workout the best height of a truss for a ship-to-shore container crane project. The crane will have a 65m outreach, 18m center section and 15m backreach. I was thinking in the region of 2m-3m truss height.Any input would be great.Thanks
- Jimmy: The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) produces design standards for many types of cranes: see the link below. Many crane owners, licensing and governmental authorities having jurisdiction over cranes require design, fabrication and testing to ASME standards.
- Q:How to improve the stability of tower crane
- Increase the overall weight of the base and weight, the tower structure to be strengthened.Crane wire rope is phosphate coated steel wire, galvanized steel wire, stainless steel wire rope, the use of atmospheric environment, patented technology to produce manganese phosphating coating of steel wire rope has the longest lifespan, heavy corrosion environment optimization of hot galvanized wire rope double - phosphating coating.
- Q:What species of crane/heron is at 3:07 of this video?
- Your bird is a Painted Stork (Mycteria leucocephala)... Now that is pink!!!
- Q:if a crane just shows up and doesn't go what does that mean
- Like anything else, they exist because they can. They have evolved and have managed to survive. They don't need a purpose just to keep you happy. When they are abundant they are a food source for other creatures such as birds. Besides, what's the point of humans? The environment would benefit enormously from our eradication.
- Q:I know that there's Tibetan and Fujian but what are all the styles and which is the best one to learn ( in your opinion)
- Fujian White Crane is short stances, short hands and close range fighting system. The other white crane is said to be from Tibet but developed in Guang Dong, southern part of China, and Hong Kong. This style emphases on deep stances, long arm movements attacks. Both of them are great styles. Steak and Lobster. which one is the best to eat? Your pick!
- Q:Could anyone tell me how they erect a construction crane.Some how they just are suddenly THERE, as If by magic.It seems as though the Boom part of the crane must be kind of JACKED up into place.That is the only way I can see them getting those GIANT concrete blocks into the back end of the boom. It doesn't seem possible otherwise. The only other thing I can thing of is the bulk of the pieces are brought in by helicoper and attached.Everything kind of makes sence except the Giant concrete blocks used as a counter weight. ALSO, if the blocks are needed to act as counterweigth to the CRANE itself..why doesn't the Crane fall over when it picks stuff up???
- How do they erect the construction cranes? Not very well according to the news of them toppling down of late. Seriously, the cranes are lifted upward one or two floors at a time as the building progresses upward - this is usually accomplished by pulling them up into place with heavy cables and powered winches.
- Q:im doing a project and i need to know what eats sandhill cranes asap.
- They are omnivorous, eating insects, aquatic plants and animals, rodents, seeds and berries.
- Q:What kind of tower cranes are available? How about the scope of all kinds of tower cranes?
- Tower crane is divided into fixed tower crane, mobile tower crane, jack up tower craneThe mobile tower crane is divided into track type, tire type and automobile typeThe jack up tower crane is divided into two parts: internal climbing type and attached typeUsage: loading and unloading concrete by hanging tank for general construction and installation
- Q:What are the types of common tower cranes?
- (2) according to the transition typeSlewing tower crane: slewing support tower mounted on top of tower. It can be divided into tower cap, rotary tower, top rotating type, upper slewing platform type and rotary column type.The rotary tower crane, slewing tower body is arranged at the bottom, the tower to tower crane chassis rotation.
- Q:How many types of crane?
- Types Of Crane
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$5 Million|
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||500People|
|Factory Size:||Above125，000square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 5|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like