TOWER CRANE TC4708
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 12 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Technology is the drive for business development and production equipment the assurance of product quality. In the large-scale concentrated production, the stability and uniformity of product quality plays an essential role. The company constantly improves processing equipment. The automatic assembly line ensured quality stability and maximally reduced adverse effect of personal factor to the product quality. As a result, the one-time qualification rate of the products is improved and the company is able to win continuous trust from customers。
1. The lifting boom and balance boom adopt cantilever boom structure, which reduces the hoisting modular and makes it more safe, convenient and flexible to install and uninstall, and reduces the requirements for hoisting equipment and the site.
2. Multiple special mounting brackets are available, which saves the installation time and ensures safe and quality installation.
3. The lifting boom adopts cantilever boom structure and variable cross-section materials, featuring more reasonable structural stress and long service life; and it is easier to make different combination of boom length.
4. It adopts standard sections (for models of over 12t) of piece assembly structure, split structure stock, and assembled platform, which meet the transport requirements for standard container.
5. The extra-long boom is designed with a rope-supporting trolley, and the speed of which is 1/2 of that of the luffing trolley, which can achieve the most optimum rope-supporting effect. The structure has applied for national patent.
6. The lifting mechanism adopts speed regulation by frequency control or by eddy current brake series resistance, featuring good lifting performance; The slewing system adopts frequency control by torque electric motor or by coil winding type electric motor with hydraulic coupler, featuring smooth operation and small slewing impact.
7. All kinds of safety devices are reliable and easy to adjust; both the safety monitoring control system and traditional safety system are available, the double system ensures safety operation of the tower crane; the hydraulic system adopts low/medium pressure design, featuring higher safety and reliability.
The construction hoist product produced has achieved internationally advanced level in terms of industrial design, control and the drive performance, as well as the operation safety and comfortableness. And is also making efforts to keep improving the product, as what the construction hoist lifts is not only people and material, but also a kind of social responsibility and service concept…
The new generation SC series of construction hoists adopt modular structure, ergonomic design and advanced manufacturing technology, thus the adaptability and reliability of the product is greatly improved, e.g. the max. lifting height can reach 300 meters. The product adopts multiple patented technologies, reaches advanced level in China, and the market share in domestic market is increasing year by year. The product has also been exported to overseas countries like Russia, Turkmenstan, Vietnam, etc. winning the confidence of customers of both home and abroad
1. The cage drive system is equipped with buffering device, so the cage moves more stable.
2. The ergonomically designed cage interior improves comfortableness.
3. The unique structural design has applied for patent.
4. The typical technologies ensure the malposition difference of the guide rail.
5. The excellent parts in the industry ensures reliable quality of the machine.
6. Precise assembly and accurate drive.
7. Professional solutions for special projects.
8. The complete safety devices ensures reliable control system.
Max.lifting capacity & work range
Max.work range & lifting capacity
Max.independent lifting height(m)
Lifting capacity at max.boom length
- Q:can anyone help me in telling me how to construct an electromagnetic crane or help me find a website which helps with the steps in constructing one. thank you
- Take a metallic bolt, and wind many turns of insulated copper wire around it, and connect one end of the wire to a battery, the other end to the other terminal of the battery through a switch. Now, whenever you press the switch, the bolt gets magnetised, and thus works as a crane (u can use it to lift small pins etc.) When you want to drop the pin, release the switch, the bolt gets demagnetised, and voila!
- Q:I am doing uni coursework to design an ergonomic layout for an operator cab for a tower crane and so I need to list the required operator controls.Thanks!
- There are only two control levers that are on a tower crane.There is one on either side of the seat called joy sticks the right side joy stick controls the hoist cable to go up and down pushed forward to go down and pulled back to hoist up.The left has four functions it controls the swing of the crane and also the boom of the crane to control the swing you push the lever to the left to swing left and push the lever right to swing right.You pull the lever back to boom up and puh it forward to boom down.
- Q:ok. soooo.i've got this essay.and i'm stuck.all because i can't figure out the poetic form of War is Kind.help??its only the first five stanzas.Do not weep, maiden, for war is kind. Because your lover threw wild hands toward the sky And the affrighted steed ran on alone, Do not weep. War is kind. Hoarse, booming drums of the regiment, Little souls who thirst for fight, These men were born to drill and die. The unexplained glory flies above them, Great is the battle-god, great, and his kingdom -- A field where a thousand corpses lie. Do not weep, babe, for war is kind. Because your father tumbled in the yellow trenches, Raged at his breast, gulped and died, Do not weep. War is kind. Swift blazing flag of the regiment, Eagle with crest of red and gold, These men were born to drill and die. Point for them the virtue of slaughter, Make plain to them the excellence of killing And a field where a thousand corpses lie.???
- War Is Kind Stephen Crane (1899) Do not weep, maiden, for war is kind, Because your lover threw wild hands toward the sky And the affrighted steed ran on alone, Do not weep. War is kind. Hoarse, booming drums of the regiment, Little souls who thirst for fight, These men were born to drill and die. The unexplained glory flies above them. Great is the battle-god, great, and his kingdom-- A field where a thousand corpses lie. Do not weep, babe, for war is kind. Because your father tumbles in the yellow trenches, Raged at his breast, gulped and died, Do not weep. War is kind. Swift blazing flag of the regiment, Eagle with crest of red and gold, These men were born to drill and die. Point for them the virtue of slaughter, Make plain to them the excellence of killing And a field where a thousand corpses lie. Mother whose heart hung humble as a button On the bright splendid shroud of your son, Do not weep. War is kind!
- Q:National standards for tower cranes
- Tower crane GB/T5031 - 2008 has been implemented since February 1, 2009. In accordance with the new standards promulgated, chief editor -- China Academy of Building Research Institute of building mechanization of Langfang, Beijing and Hebei respectively in Hangzhou, Nanning held the new standards xuanguan. Luo Wenlong, director of the standard editor and vice president of Li Shoulin, explained the new standards comprehensively. The new standards are quite different from the previous standards, adding a lot of security related content, mainly embodied in the following 3 aspects: 1) the principle of different. Previously considered issues mainly consider the domestic tower crane industry technology status, appropriately reflect the advanced nature, and now is the requirements and international benchmarking, consider safety. 2) different forms of organization. The standard used in scientific research institutes, universities, factory assistant; the preparation unit including Research Institute, and the host plant, supporting enterprises, universities, inspection unit, there are relatively large units on behalf of (rental business), etc..
- Q:What is the safe distance of a tower crane to the surrounding buildings?
- The latest specification is that the tower crane is 4M from the proposed building.According to the safety regulations of tower craneRegulation 10.3: the tower crane tail and the surrounding building and its surrounding construction facilities between not less than 0.6m.Article 10.5 stipulates: between the two tower cranes of minimum distance should be erected to ensure that at least 2m in the distance between the tower crane boom end and another tower crane tower; the most part of the high tower crane (hook up to the highest or lowest part of the balance weight) should not be confused with the vertical distance of tower crane at in between the highest position of the components is less than 2m.The latest specification is that the tower crane is 4M from the proposed building.The distance from the tower to the building shall be considered:1, the slewing radius of the tower itself.2. The distance between the double shelf of building and tower crane.3, double shelf and tower crane safe distance.4, according to the specific type of tower crane to determine the specific.
- Q:Old used 200 t crawler crane is available for purchase. What are the guidelines/ thumb rules for assessing its cost ?
- Supply vs demand Extreme examples: If the crane is no longer needed anywhere, the cost will be 0; no demand. If the crane still has a unique useable function and there is only one available, it's immediate cost will be very high; no supply. So, assuming that the cranes supply/demand is somewhere in the middle, the methodology for assessing it's cost would be to evaluate the following: * Where is it located with respect to where it is needed? (place value) * How quickly do I need it, and how quickly can I get the crane? (time value) * What alternative solutions are available? * How much do other similar cranes cost? * etc Hope this helps!
- Q:Would David have made a better babysitter than a crane driver?
- none of the crane accidents were fatal, a black lad was slightly injured though
- Q:A heavy concrete panel is being lifted into position in a building by means of a crane (see figure below). The tension of 1.78 x 10^4 N in the supporting cable produces a torque with respect to point O. (Let L = 46.3 m.)
- The crane contributes a torque of 495,979.8 Newton-meters. 1.78e+4 * 46.3 * cos(53.0) = 495,979.8 ...but this is not the total (net) torque. There is also a torque due to the weight of the concrete slab - torque we are ignoring since we do not know the weight of the slab.
- Q:Do self lifting tower cranes allow a small swing of the boom in jacking operation?
- The upper crossbeam of the jack is connected with the jacking frame, and the lower cross beam is provided with a movable claw, and the lower supporting point can fall on the step of the standard section of the tower body. During lifting, first trim jib and balance arm, unlock the top are connected with a lifting sleeve frame with the standard section, start lifting system, lifting jack will superstructure.
- Q:I'm 17 and I was planning on reading it for class, do you think it will be easy to read?
- Stephen Crane, Maggie is fantastic! I read it in school when I was 14 so I have no doubt you will have no problems in reading it. Maggie is the tale of an inevitable fall from grace on the part of a young, innocent girl trapped in the vicious world of New York City's slums. Yearning for acceptance and love, beaten at home by alcoholic parents, Maggie sets out with Pete, a local bartender whose cultured mannerisms elicit great respect from the impressionable young girl. However, when Pete spurns her for another, Maggie is ejected out onto the street, forced into prostitution to make a living. We last see her moving off, a huge, oily fat man in tow, for a darkened corner in the city's seedy underworld. If Upton Sinclair's The Jungle is a torrent of social anger and protest, Crane's Maggie is like a brilliant lightning strike, flashing across our vision and leaving us temporarily blinded. The book--scarcely 70 pages--is succint, brutish, and merciless. Crane allows his readers to form their own opinions regarding the characters. His innovative use of near-phonetic spelling to depict in the reader's ear the local dialect of New York's rough neighborhoods was shocking and difficult to comprehend when the book was first released. It lends Maggie an air of earthy legitimacy. Ultimately, Maggie is a cry for the plight of poor children--the souls we overlook with a callous unease mirrored in Pete's offhand, uncaring rejection of young Maggie's genuine love and affection. It is, without qualification, Stephen Crane's greatest and most moving achievement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like