TOWER CRANE TC4610
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 12 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Technology is the drive for business development and production equipment the assurance of product quality. In the large-scale concentrated production, the stability and uniformity of product quality plays an essential role. The company constantly improves processing equipment. The automatic assembly line ensured quality stability and maximally reduced adverse effect of personal factor to the product quality. As a result, the one-time qualification rate of the products is improved and the company is able to win continuous trust from customers。
1. The lifting boom and balance boom adopt cantilever boom structure, which reduces the hoisting modular and makes it more safe, convenient and flexible to install and uninstall, and reduces the requirements for hoisting equipment and the site.
2. Multiple special mounting brackets are available, which saves the installation time and ensures safe and quality installation.
3. The lifting boom adopts cantilever boom structure and variable cross-section materials, featuring more reasonable structural stress and long service life; and it is easier to make different combination of boom length.
4. It adopts standard sections (for models of over 12t) of piece assembly structure, split structure stock, and assembled platform, which meet the transport requirements for standard container.
5. The extra-long boom is designed with a rope-supporting trolley, and the speed of which is 1/2 of that of the luffing trolley, which can achieve the most optimum rope-supporting effect. The structure has applied for national patent.
6. The lifting mechanism adopts speed regulation by frequency control or by eddy current brake series resistance, featuring good lifting performance; The slewing system adopts frequency control by torque electric motor or by coil winding type electric motor with hydraulic coupler, featuring smooth operation and small slewing impact.
7. All kinds of safety devices are reliable and easy to adjust; both the safety monitoring control system and traditional safety system are available, the double system ensures safety operation of the tower crane; the hydraulic system adopts low/medium pressure design, featuring higher safety and reliability.
The construction hoist product produced has achieved internationally advanced level in terms of industrial design, control and the drive performance, as well as the operation safety and comfortableness. And is also making efforts to keep improving the product, as what the construction hoist lifts is not only people and material, but also a kind of social responsibility and service concept…
The new generation SC series of construction hoists adopt modular structure, ergonomic design and advanced manufacturing technology, thus the adaptability and reliability of the product is greatly improved, e.g. the max. lifting height can reach 300 meters. The product adopts multiple patented technologies, reaches advanced level in China, and the market share in domestic market is increasing year by year. The product has also been exported to overseas countries like Russia, Turkmenstan, Vietnam, etc. winning the confidence of customers of both home and abroad
1. The cage drive system is equipped with buffering device, so the cage moves more stable.
2. The ergonomically designed cage interior improves comfortableness.
3. The unique structural design has applied for patent.
4. The typical technologies ensure the malposition difference of the guide rail.
5. The excellent parts in the industry ensures reliable quality of the machine.
6. Precise assembly and accurate drive.
7. Professional solutions for special projects.
8. The complete safety devices ensures reliable control system.
Max.lifting capacity & work range
Max.work range & lifting capacity
Max.independent lifting height(m)
Lifting capacity at max.boom length
- Q:I'm just curious about it, and i need it for a fan fiction story i'm writing. thanks ^__^
- im not from Japan although my niece studied there so i assume yes in kindergarten school level there's a activity that well teach you how to make Origami or folding a paper crane and stuff like that however not every child in japan knows it about 80% how know and 20% don't for street children,and those who are hate Origamis ;D
- Q:i am not trying to say all one has to do is read and never go to a class this is more or less a suplement to my training, by no means all of it so don't get mad at me for asking about a martial arts book pleasethanks in advance ansewers community
- There is only one book written on Yong Chun White Crane and it is out of print. I have word that the author is planning on revising and re-releasing it. There is no set date but when I learn more, I will give any details. @gangsta - what are these books you are referring to? Do tell!
- Q:I'll be graduating from a Korean language extra school in 1,5 years, and one of the teachers there is really amazing. Essentially, she has taught me the most compared to any other teacher there.Would giving her a 1000 cranes (and a bouquet maybe?) an appropriate and good 'thank you and goodbye' gift? Is it too little? Or overkill? She really means a lot so I want to give something!
- I think that gift would be perfect for a teacher! If I was a teacher and a student gave that to me i'd cry. Have you heard about that book of the 1000 paper cranes? (Can't remember the name) but it says if you make a 1000 paper cranes then you get a wish. Well anyways make sure you present the presents nicely. Like put the cranes in a pretty jar with a beautiful ribbon wrapped around it and get flowers that're her favorite colors.
- Q:What association does Wing Chun have with Fujian White Crane (Tiger-crane) kung fu?
- Wing Chun Fist is derived from White Crane Fist and Snake Fist. The original name of the White Crane Fist is Eng Chun Bai He Quan. The Eng Chun part is the Fukienese dialect for Wing Chun, which is the name of the Village it derived in. It is also pronounced Yong Chun White Crane Fist and from it is where Wing Chun derives its Fajing technique known as 1 inch punch. The 5 Ancestor style is Ngo Cho Kuen or Wu Zu Quan, again - dialectal differences. It is also a Fukienese Art. Wing Chun, a Southern Shaolin Style is NOT related in ANY way to Hsing I Chuan, which is of Wu Tang/Taoist origin. Goju Ryu has some White Crane Influence but is derived from the Hakka Arts like Southern Mantis, Bak Mei and the like. Tiger Crane and White Crane are not related. The crane in the Hung Family Boxing is more the Tibetan White Crane and not the Fujian Crane. There is a mix up in the history which makes it a bit complicated. Gee Sim was from the Northern Shaolin School and went south to the Fukien temple to escape the Ching. He taught there, met Hung Hei Koon and taught him Tiger Fist. Gee Sim and Hung also left Fukien because of the Ching and went to Guandong and there is where Hung Fist developed into what it is today. The White Crane Fist of Fujian/Fukien came from the 18 Lohan Style Fang Chi Niang learned from her Father, who was a student at the Fukien temple, and mimicry of Crane movements. These styles, Crane and Hung were being developed around the same time but hundreds of miles apart. It is known that Wong Fei Hung trained in Lama Pai aka Tibetan Crane and also he is credited with creating the Tiger Crane Form aka Fu Hok. I hope this helps.
- Q:Does a crane have a pulley?AND....Is an axe a wedge?THANX CUZ I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING, AND OMG IM SO GOING TO FAIL MY TEST BECAUSE IM SO DUMB.
- Of course cranes have pulleys. If you know how they work it should be clear. Why else do you think there are two, or more (depending on the crane), ropes attached to their hook. Every rope added, except for the first, halves the weight of the object you want to lift. If you have two ropes and an object is 5 tones, the crane will only need the power to lift 2,5 tonnes. If it has six ropes it even only need the power to lift one tonne. And an axe is a wedge, logically. In fact, every tool with a blade is more or less a wedge. After all the wedge is the principal of a blade's function.
- Q:I have to answer some questions about an except from Where I Lived, and What I Lived For by Henry Thoreau. I don't need an explanation for all the metaphors he uses and what they mean, but what is he talking about with the Pygmy thing? Do the pygmies battle the cranes because... they want to eat them? Are cranes just d!cks? Is a crane some type of weapon?
- Pygmies Definition
- Q:I was wondering if anyone knows what period this book is set in? I know that it's set in the slums of New York and the story was published in 1893. But what time period does the story actually take place?
- I studied in in university - it's contemporary to when it was written, so it may as well be set in 1893. Crane was in his early 20's when he wrote it. He was addressing a societal issues of the day, particularly living in the slums of New York and the shift in American culture/economy from primarily agricultural to industrial. It addressed poverty, disaease, social ills and the dreariness of poor city life. The book was quite controversial when it first came out.
- Q:would 2 500 ton crawler cranes be able to lift a 854 ton bridge section 80 feet in the air?
- Sorry, okorder /... The farther from the center of rotation of the House, the less a crane can lift. That same crane can only lift 57.5 tons at 22 meters from the center of rotation of the House. Ben
- Q:I just made origami cranes and want to hang them up, each by themselves with just a peice of string....how should i go about doing this? how is it usually done?
- TAke a needle threaded with a long piece of black thread, and make a small knot at end of long thread. Push the needle thru the middle of the crane's back and pull the thread all the way thru the hole till the knot catches. pull the needle off the loose end of the thread and make another knot on that end. take a push pin or thumb tack and push the pin thru the knot, then push the pin or tack into the ceiling. FYI, tape never works - I have tried. The black thread lets them flutter a bit, and is invisible most of the time. p.s. ask your parents if you can hang stuff from the ceiling first. they may not want you to do that since it will leave holes in the ceiling when you take them down.
- Q:I want to know how to make the best and easyist paper crane with origami.
- find the instructions online...and fold them. crease the folds a lot so it is more crisp...that's about all i can tell you, because i can't give you the instructions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like