Description of TCD4021
1) CMAX TCD4021 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
Specifications of TCD4021
Jib length: 40m Maximum load capacity:
8T Tip load: 2.1T
Base type: stationary
Mast section: 1.6 x 1.6 x 3.0m
Packaging & Delivery of TCD4021
20~25days after deposit
- Q:Origami crane word problem?
- Paul does 100 cranes in 5 hours So in 1 hour he does 20 cranes In 3 hours he does 60 cranes and balance 40 cranes Jon does Jon = 40 cranes in 3 hours So 100 cranes = 100/40 X 3= 7.5 hours ANSWER
- Q:Tower crane attached concrete pump can be? Are there any state regulations?
- The state expressly states that it is not possible to have serious safety incidents in Hunan and Zhuzhou before
- Q:red-crowned cranes....?
- In the spring and summer, the Red-crowned Crane breeds in Siberia and occasionally in northeastern Mongolia (i.e., Mongol Daguur Strictly Protected Area). Normally the crane lays 2 eggs, with only one surviving. Later, in the fall, it migrates in flocks to Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, and other countries in East Asia to spend the winter. All Red-crowned Cranes migrate, except for a flock that is resident in Hokkaidō.
- Q:I'm writing a story on kung-fu and I need some info on the White Crane fighting style.?
- The Fāng family lived in Fujian, a province of China, in a place where there were many cranes. Qīniáng's father knew the Southern Chinese martial arts and taught them to his daughter. One day, while Qīniáng was doing her chores, a crane alighted nearby. Qīniáng tried to scare the bird off using a stick and the skills she learned from her father but whatever she did, the crane would counter. Qīniáng tried to hit the crane on the head, but the bird moved its head out of the way and blocked the stick with its wings. Qīniáng tried to hit the crane's wings, but the crane stepped to the side and this time blocked with the claws of its feet. Qīniáng tried to poke the crane's body, but the crane dodged backwards and struck the stick with its beak. From then on, Qīniáng carefully studied the movements of cranes and combined these movements with the martial arts she learned from her father, creating the White Crane style of Fujian Province. A side note from someone else: There are many versions of this legend, it is unlikely that the crane actually blocked the stick Qīniáng used, it is more likely that it evaded, and countered. The point of the style is to make less use of physical strength, stressing evasion, and attacks to vulnerable areas instead. Not depending on strength, is what makes white crane fitting elements so popular, especially for women’s self defence. Popular karate bunkai (breakdown) of white crane katas like hakutsuru, stress vital point striking or kyusho. The white crane system is not practiced much, if at all, anymore. There are several kata in karate, that have white crane elements, most stem from the Chinese tea merchant on Okinawa, Go Kenki, but few, if any, have the true white crane system anymore. There's also a tibetan style and a karate style named after it that strongly resembles it and incorporates much of the same methods.
- Q:What does a track type tower crane look like? In that case, use?
- The rail type multi characteristic tower crane consists of track, door frame, main arm, auxiliary arm, hook and so on. Its features are: A, crane through the door frame (2), supported on a track (1); B, the door frame (2) is provided with a rotary bearing (3); C (3) is arranged on the rotary supporting all kinds of machinery and equipment (4), and balance weight (8); D, the main arm (5) the jib (6) through the bearing cable (7) is installed on the rotary support (3); E, the main arm (5) side arm (6) and Russo (7) can have a variety of length combination; F, a main arm, jib all tube truss structure; G, hook pulley h, equipped with a variety of rate; the torque limiter (10) and amplitude detection device (11); I, operating room in slewing bearing (3); J, self moving use winch is luffing winch main arm, mounted on a rotary support (3).Track type multi characteristic tower crane. The utility model is especially suitable for power construction and hoisting operation. The slewing support on the track type door frame is provided with a main and an auxiliary arm frame, and various variants can be formed through different combinations. Its maximum torque of 3360 tons meters, the maximum lifting capacity of 140 tons, the maximum working range of 60 meters, the maximum rise of 120 meters. The utility model can be carried in the lifting, and the work is smooth and safe. The main and auxiliary arms are all truss structures, light in weight. The electronic torque limiter and other safety devices are adopted, and the 130 meter high machine can be installed by itself. This machine can also be used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgical and other large projects.
- Q:Why are electromagnets on junkyard cranes generally circular in shape?
- Blow a bubble with gum and you will realize the most efficient shape in nature. Sphere or circle. Whether it is a crane or the wheel, a helpful shape to be sure. The engineer to be has it right.
- Q:How to distinguish self lifting tower crane with counterweight and lifting tower crane without counterweight
- 2 the tower crane without counterweight is mainly the city fast loading tower crane. It is characterized by the absence of balance arm, and it is impossible to have counterweightThe layman can not tell the can see the appearance, there are long steel structure before and after the weight of the tower body, and no weight of the tower body with only one steel structure (i.e. jib crane, structure)
- Q:Have you studied Tiger and Crane Kung Fu? ?
- i aint trained in kungfu but i have studied it... im a karate practitioner and abit of a boxer. one day i was bored and looking up martial arts then i came across kungfu... it was very interesting looking it up. Theres over 300 styles of kungfu. some styles of kungfu represent a animal. For example... you got crane kungfu... if you know what a crane is, its a type of bird... strong on its legs, well balanced... goes with the flow, elegent. Crane kungfu practitioners have strong perfect balance... just like the crane. You got snake kungfu... just like a snake, it looks at there prey and attacks very accurutly... the speed of the snake bite is so fast, you might not even see it coming. So with snake kungfu practitioners... they are swift like a snake, smooth... Theres tiger kungfu... just like a tiger... vicious, focused... they attack there prey, strong... hard. Theres monkey kungfu... not sure about that one. but thats some styles i know... theres other styles like jeet kun do (the way of the intersepting fist)... drunken boxing ect... this is some of what i know... oh yh theres anouther style called the praying mantis... looks very good. so inconclusion... most of the animal styles of kungfu represent the animal in a certain way... which makes kungfu spark out for me. hoped this helped :)
- Q:how big is a standart crane stock ?
- ever think of googling standart crane stock ?
- Q:Have you heard of Crane Coffee?
- It won't expand if Starbucks have their way. They have driven all their competiton out of business. I hope Crane Coffee can survive.
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range