CMAX Luffing Tower Crane TCD 4021 Construction Machine
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 500 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
CMAX Luffing Tower Crane TCD 4021 Construction Machine
1. why chose us?
China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation (CNBM), established in 1984,now is one of the largest state-owned group corporation in China, dealing with building materials & industrial equipment. Up to year 2010, CNBM Group's total asset is 20 billion USD and total staff is more than 100,000.CNBM International Corporation, specializes in designing & manufacturing of various
kinds of construction machinery, including tower crane, building hoist, etc. All the equipment produced by CNBM are compliant with the National level quality standard, and wins great reputation for their endurable performance in worldwide markets.
2.How about the shipment?
You can put 2 sets of of wheel loaders in one 40HQ container. The spare parts are packed with boxes.
The delivery time is 20 days.
3. What about your service?
We have our factory, we can meet customers needs as soon as possible.
We have first rate professional technology and provide good after-sales service.
4.After Sales Service
We offer the Preventative Maintenance and After Sales Service. For we strongly feels about the importance of supporting our customers and the product solutions we provide. Consequently we offer comprehensive maintenance options to prevent equipment issues before they become problems. Also we offer one year guarantee period.
- Q:My understanding is that under Crane doctrine the tax basis of the property to begin with is Equity Invested + Financing (recourse or nonrecourse doesn't matter). i.e. 20K down + 80K purchase money mortgage = 100K. What if the property is appraised for only 80K right before purchase but purchaser paid 100K? Is the tax basis 80K or 100K.In other words, is the tax basis the actual assessed value of the property or is the tax basis the total investment?Thanks,Ben
- Your understanding of Crane is correct. For purposes of calculating the gain on sale, the basis would be $100k. What Crane really said was that the net proceeds would have to include any assumed debt, in addition to any cash received -- basically that you had to include the debt on both ends of the transaction if my reading is correct. (That jives with the example in Commissioner v Tufts et al, 81-1356 so I think we're correct on that.) Where basis gets interesting is when you are calculating depreciation. At least when you convert a residential property to business use -- i.e. a rental -- you use the LESSER of the cost basis (Crane) or the FMV on the date that the property is placed in business(rental) service. In your example, the depreciable basis would be $80k since that was the lower. For calculating the gain on sale, the cost basis would still be $100k (adjusted down for any depreciation allowed or allowable while in business use of course).
- Q:I know that the whooping crane population recovered through captive breeding but how many are left currently (right now).
- There were 535 total in 2009--the population increased slightly last year but I have not seen a total for the population of 2010. Deaths can occur at any time so the number changes constantly. The Journey North site counts 281 adults in the wild western population and 106 birds in the reintroduced eastern flock. They did not give a number for the birds in captivity so I cannot give you a total. You can follow the reintroduced whooping crane population and their migration each spring and fall on the Journey North (in fall called Journey South site). They also track song birds and hummingbirds and monach butterflies.
- Q:I caught this crane fly in my garage but is almost the size of a dragonfly. It has a 3 inch wingspan. I saved it in a jar because I though no one would believe me. so do they really get this big or is this thing a freak?
- Yes. Here in Southern Oregon (and in CA too) we have giant Califronia crane flies. They really do get that big, its not just a freak.
- Q:I have skills in my craft, I need finatial help for a n.c.c.c.o. certifacation.
- lol, yeah, how about just flip my burgers.
- Q:When the tower crane foundation is found, what should be discontinued?
- The settlement, inclination and cracking of tower crane foundation can affect the stability of tower crane and should be stopped
- Q:I will soon have folded my 1000th paper crane. What should I do with them after I am done?
- Set them on fire somewhere safe and controlled. The fireplace? String them together and make a long chain to use like garland or streamers. Hang them from the stairs.
- Q:what is the function of load indicator on a crane?
- Two things, The maximum lift and the maximum extension of the boom. The maximum lift is based on weight and structural considerations and the maximum extension of the boom prevents the crane from turning over. The weights on the back of the crane is prevent the crane from turning over. TexMav
- Q:Building a new skyscraper? Tearing down the old Mellon Arena?
- PITTSBURGH -- Construction is continuing downtown on the new, 30-story Three PNC Plaza, which is scheduled for completion later this year. On Saturday, a giant crane from Philadelphia was brought to the construction site on Fifth Avenue to hoist massive steel girders into place. The girders weigh more than 89,000 pounds and will support a third-floor ballroom.
- Q:If you were to give someone a paper crane with an ayat or hadith (has to be short, as I have to write on its wings)... what would you write?I was thinking of writing this:Peace be upon you for what you patiently endured. And excellent is the final home. [13:24]I'm not sure though...lol. Any ideas? Salam.
- Walaikum Salaam, So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true: nor let those shake thy firmness, who have (themselves) no certainty of faith. al-Qur'an 30:60 'Never let your enmity for anyone lead you into the sin of deviating from justice. Always be just: that is closest to being God-fearing.’ (al-Ma’idah 5:8) ‘The flesh of sacrificial animals does not reach God and neither their blood; but only godliness from you reaches Him.’ (al-Hajj 22: 37) Hope I helped sis! :)
- Q:You see cranes on the floor which rise about 50 metres, but sometimes, when building high sky scrapers, I see cranes on the 70th floor or the 80th floor. How do they put the the crane so high up there when it can only go up high around 60-70 metres?
- The cranes are built in the elevator shafts and moved up as needed during work progress.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like