Description of TC6520
1) CMAX TC6520 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
Specifications of TC6520
Jib Length: 65m
Tip load: 2.0T
Max load 10ton
Free type height 50m
Packaging & Delivery of TC6520
30~35days after deposit
- Q:What should we do after folding the 1,000 cranes?
- I've only heard of putting them up on strings and you could give them as gifts .. Oh and you could also frame them by laying them flat
- Q:Is Maggie by Stephen Crane an easy book to read?
- Stephen Crane, Maggie is fantastic! I read it in school when I was 14 so I have no doubt you will have no problems in reading it. Maggie is the tale of an inevitable fall from grace on the part of a young, innocent girl trapped in the vicious world of New York City's slums. Yearning for acceptance and love, beaten at home by alcoholic parents, Maggie sets out with Pete, a local bartender whose cultured mannerisms elicit great respect from the impressionable young girl. However, when Pete spurns her for another, Maggie is ejected out onto the street, forced into prostitution to make a living. We last see her moving off, a huge, oily fat man in tow, for a darkened corner in the city's seedy underworld. If Upton Sinclair's The Jungle is a torrent of social anger and protest, Crane's Maggie is like a brilliant lightning strike, flashing across our vision and leaving us temporarily blinded. The book--scarcely 70 pages--is succint, brutish, and merciless. Crane allows his readers to form their own opinions regarding the characters. His innovative use of near-phonetic spelling to depict in the reader's ear the local dialect of New York's rough neighborhoods was shocking and difficult to comprehend when the book was first released. It lends Maggie an air of earthy legitimacy. Ultimately, Maggie is a cry for the plight of poor children--the souls we overlook with a callous unease mirrored in Pete's offhand, uncaring rejection of young Maggie's genuine love and affection. It is, without qualification, Stephen Crane's greatest and most moving achievement.
- Q:THE LOST LANGUAGE OF CRANES ( BOOK - FREE )?
- The Lost Language of Cranes is a novel by David Leavitt, first published in 1986. So the author wasn't thinking about ebooks back then and never signed a contract to make ebooks. See if your public library has a copy in paper. Amazon sells it in paperback and hardcover. Anyone that has a copy for free has stolen intellectual property and is cheating the author and publisher.
- Q:What is the secret to the animal crane?
- It depends which type of animal crane you are talking about. If it's the jumbo cranes that pick up the huge stuffed animals, they are actually set to give out a win every so many plays, however the number of the winning play varies based on the location. If you are talking about the average sized cranes, the key is to look for a stuffed animal that is light up on top and bottom heavy. This will allow you to grab ahold of the head or neck and pick the animal up. I've found the easiest cranes to win on are the ones that you pick up beanie baby sized stuffed toys. They seem to win, every time you aim the crane to pick up the head or neck. It's a great way to rack up a lot of stuffed animals. While they may not be huge prizes they are reasonable ones, and some of them are pretty cute.
- Q:Will My Tripod Support a Crane?
- Please let me know where you will be so I can capture the video of your camera crashing to the ground. Because you overloaded the tripod, there will be no warranty coverage for anything. Yes, they can tell. ++++++++++++ I realized I had not provided an alternative... the crane specs also specify Camcrane 200 mounts on the 3/8 standard bolt found on the majority of medium and heavy duty tripods an
- Q:does wing chun and karate come from the same white crane style of wushu/kung fu?
- Possibly. Naha Seisan contains a technique much akin to Wing Chun.
- Q:How can you make a camera look up, down, left, right, etc on a crane?
- On a real camera crane you would press the up and down button that moves the wrist part of it. ( I drove a forklift). If you are doing to yourself you'll have to rely on the elbow movements. I might think about renting a Genie lift. And letting someone be your hands in the thing. Unless you know how to build a fully articulating hydraulic ball-joint?
- Q:Baby crane care! Please help!?
- In the wild they will eat small rodents, snakes, worms, grasshoppers, crickets and insects. Also give it some water. You can find some of these at the pet store. For it's health I would not feed it any human foods.
- Q:What are the conditions of tower cranes, strictly prohibited?
- According to the national standard "tower crane safety regulations" (GB5144-2006) requirements, "the installation and disassembly, section, or drop section operation, wind tower crane at the maximum installation height should be no more than 13m/s, when there are special requirements, according to user and manufacturer's protocol implementation." Wind speed 13m/s, that is, 6 winds.
- Q:Equipment safety of tower crane
- The boom of a tower crane is divided into two types: horizontal and compressed arms. When the movable arm is horizontal, the carrier car runs along the horizontal arm with variable amplitude and amplitude, and the movable arm is longer, but the boom has a larger deadweight. The arm for the strut type when the tractor boom luffing mechanism pitch amplitude, amplitude motion than horizontal smooth, but its relatively small weight.The weight of a tower crane varies with its amplitude. The product of the weight and the amplitude is called the load torque, which is the main technical parameter of the crane. Through the rotary mechanism and slewing tower crane, lifting height, rotation and walking the inertial mass, so it needs to have good control performance, especially the lifting mechanism can fast, slow, heavy and light load installation fretting. In addition to the general use of resistance speed regulation, but also often use eddy current brake, FM, pole change, SCR and mechanical and electrical joint speed regulation. When the crane in the layout to drawing, especially in real estate development area, residential buildings, such as tower crane, but also to consider the safety distance of adjacent tower crane, two in horizontal and vertical direction to ensure the safe distance of not less than 2m, the adjacent tower crane tower crane and interference can not occur. Try to ensure that the tower crane in the wind is too large to be free of rotation. The safe distance between the rear arm of tower crane and adjacent buildings shall be no less than 50cm. The safe distance between tower crane and power line meets the requirement.
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range